Reviews for A Slight Misunderstanding
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Poor Vader! But why did you make Luke whiny?
Blacknayami chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Aw! I love you Vader! And lol nice story! Thank you for posting it! _
ethereal writer chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
I got a question. How old id luke? but thi is really funny.
zzlostdreamerzz chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
loll...this is funni please update!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 5 . 3/15/2006
I'm not reviweing to cheer Vadie up.

Are you certain it wasn't me giggling madly from behind Vader's back? 'Cause that sounds more like me _

Vader with PMS...scarry thought.
garrettignasia chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
*sob* WAH!

im feelin your pain, darth! i had a really sucky day today and i felt like everybody hated me! it was awful! now im one of the best swimmers on my team, but the whole school has been coming down with this crappy virus thing that makes you either have a high fever, a sore throat, or both. i almost NEVER get sick, but i started to come down with a sore throat yesterday. and it just got worse. so, being rather weakened, i did TERRIBLE at my meet (i only got two seconds and a third) because my arms wont cooperate and theyre so weak its an effort just to go easy freestyle, so racing was way off line today but i had to swim anyhoo and then everybody tried to cheer me up (f**k them! dont you just hate it when your having a sithy moment and everyone wants to make you all preppy-happy? I CANT STAND IT!) and my best friend wasnt there to swim with me cuz shes sick and missed two days of school this week. so basically, it sucked. i was almost crying and i was all depressed. but you kno what always makes me feel better (besides blowing up computers?)? Getting online and reading stupid fanfics when theres so much better stuff to do!

hehe! so yeah. hope you feel better darth!
Morriganna chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
I love Vader! I would take good care of him too!
azrien adelia chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
hai, already read the chap. 5! aww poor vader, but i like it! keep up a good work!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Dear God, Lord Vader get a grip! I still adore you!
Quill of Molliemon chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Agh, Vader's gone bi-polar!

XD

Heh, maybe Obi-Wan's ghost should show up and start haunting him or something...;
The Incredibly Lazy Sith Lady chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
'sniker' chicken pox. That's funny.

Was luke staring at Mara by any chance?

Is this what that thread on Me:I was started for?

Will there ever be a cure for the chicken pox?

I'm satying tuned for the next episode of 'A slight misunderstanding'.

And if you're not Eowyn reading this then you better stay tuned too!
garrettignasia chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
your just really descriptive of disgusting mucus and crap, arent you?
Riverfox237 chapter 4 . 12/11/2005
o.0 This is definitely very interesting, lol! The descriptions of the illnesses are rather gross, but it is pretty funny! Heeheehee, it WOULD be hilarious if Jabba got stuff on Hoth. I can't review very long now, so I gotta wrap up. Good chap! Hope you update again soon; keep up the good work!
darth mojo the spork chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
oh no! *shudders*

luke causes so much trouble and he doesn't even realise it! uhh...okay so maybe he does in some cases...

anyway - i know you said that you weren't going to update regularly, but i'm going to ask for one anyway because thats what i do when i like a story...*insane laugh*

ciao!
darth mojo the spork chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
lol, a cliffie of the worst kind...(uh) lol

poor poor vader, this is a really bad turn of events for him isn't it? i'm sure he'll get out of the palpatine situation...but luke may prove more stubborn...

i'm gonna go read the rest now - just letting you know i liked it so far!