Reviews for Obsessed, Devoured, and Disturbed
shotgunhero chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I am just now beginning to break the habit of silence, as it were. I hate to admit that I have never been one to review in the past.

I am constantly reading fanfiction, almost as if it were some kind of terminal illness or addiction, so I feel like I speak with some level of authority here, when I say that this is simply one of the best pieces that I have ever read. And I do not say this lightly. There is a lot of good stuff out there.

You have such an incredible talent for wielding angst like a metaphorical cleaver! I must sat that your interpretation of Koga and his obsession was haunting. I must duly tip my hat to a master of the craft. And have thusly recommended this story to many like-minded Koga fangirls.

In conclusion, thank you. And if you ever find yourself in need of another Beta, I would happily lend my talents, such as they are.
Skyler Cooper chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
I loved this story so much. You are a fantastic writer!
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Nooooooooooooo! I'm way too into your story for you to be doing this to me :,( Im literally crying and writing this noooooo Koga! Come here I'll give you my shoulder to cry on :,,,,(
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
The sequel should explain Koga's reaction to Kagome sacrificing 50 years of her life just to save him lol
Starshima chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! KAGOME&KOGA 4EVER!
Starshima chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwww I feel her sadness.. FUCK KIKIYO... KOGA IS SUCH A SWEETHEART... I love KAGOME and KOGA! _ They belong together. Sooooooooooo right for each other... They TOTALLY make the perfect couple.
ChocolateReader chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
"you inuyasha, are emotionally retarded." favorite line! XD XD XD XD
manga dream chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I LOVED IT you're an amazing writer
KS chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
wow, the end, finally.

i love this fic, i can imagine how things going, and the story is acceptable, i mean, it is not far different with original character, it's logical. you know, some fic creates different character of the characters with the same name. (i cant really describe in word, so my apologize if you dont get what i meant lol)

and i love the ending VERY MUCH. as i cant think anything sweeter. silence is the perfect-est word. when their eyes locked, without saying a word. ow how sweet.

im really waiting forward for your next inuyasha fic :) especially kouga kagome, please make another!

regards from indonesia :)
noneya1 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
at 2 in the morning i read this chapter i litteraly fliped out [of my chair] screaming 'aw hell no!' lol love this story
Bankotsux chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Oh I loved this story. I think this should be the final act instead of what it is lol except the ending lol that threw me off majorly xD don't get me wrong! I live love love Koga. It was just extremely surprising! I found myself repeating "what? What? What?" lmfao

I also think it would be great to write a follow up :D because I'm sure Inu will find his way back to Kikyo. Lol

Thank you for writing an amazing fanfic!

Love, Ban
Bankotsux chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
o_o intense.
sorrellkaren chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
awesome!
sorrellkaren chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
this is a great start! I love how you have stayed in character for both Inu and Koga. Ripping off the beads was a nice touch. I feel like she really broke away from him, serves him right for being a two timer...
leslie2132 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011