Reviews for The Dog's Guide to Kissing a Girl
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Haha lol...nice! :)
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was very funny and I really enjoyed it. I liked how Remus was able to pull the situation back; I like to think he was suave with women, perhaps moreso than James and Sirius.
Mistress-Helium chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
lol! Moony gets the girls! XD I like Sirius' reaction to it all - the alpha male had toppled from his pinnacle.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
nice story, I couldn't stop grinning, great scenario.
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Great sequel. I love fics where Sirius has far less experience than his reputation would have the world believe, and this one was no exception. Bragging Remus is great fun too.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This is just great! It really feels in keeping with JK Rowlings style and the canon personalities of the Marauders. I'm adding you as one of my favorite authors so that I can read this again when ever I need a smile!

I just have one suggestion. Mark your one shots as complete because many people only search under complete stories and readers may be missing these wonderful glimpses of imagination.
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw, I liked that! I loved the ending especially...and the beginning, and the middle, but anyway- great story! Good luck with your writing!
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I love it! This was well written and enjoyable, good work!
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
i loved it!
watching-waiting-wishing chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was really good
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Haha, I love it. Such good characterization. I loved how you put that Sirius had only ever kissed two girls - I've always thought of Sirius exactly like that. He acted like the messiah of all girls, but really he was a personally guarded softie. Yeah... I'll shut up with my rambling now. But I really did love your fics.
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hahaha! I really liked that- it was so cute. :) I like how Sirius had only kissed two girls but always made it seem like more. And then, for some reason, this slasher in me thought that maybe Remus and Sirius would start kissing each other, even then I knew that wouldn't happen.

And I love this part of Peter's: “…and it was so weird, not at all like I thought it would be. It was like she was trying to eat my tongue! And she kept biting my lip, and I think it’s bruised….”

Teehee. Great job! I'm off to read The Dog's Guide to Getting a Date.
LCH8292 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hahahah... no, i personally think sirius can be sweet, but he's had more than 2 kisses... if he hadn't kissed them, they'd throw themselves at him and kiss him, so it's all the same. happy holidays!
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
haha.

clever and cute :]

nice job.
fufulupin chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aww, this is so cute! I lurv it...