Reviews for The Key to Atlantis
The Story Necromancer chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
damn it you better find some time to continue this story
Esquiteisha chapter 18 . 8/14/2005
AH! AMAZING! please finish soon!
Angelglory chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
I was wondering where the Twilight Generals were! Great chapter, I must know more!

Thanks for liking Chapter 13 of Omega Project. I really liked typing the fight scene.

The Ronin chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
That was good, a lot of action, althought it was kind of hard to figure out at first. What kind of gun was Gene using that made the entire hotel blow up? Was it one of those orichalcos guns? Also, descriptions in this chapter were a little lacking. I would have liked to see more details regarding the girl and the leader's appearance.

I look forward to your next review. I've got a feeling you're going to love the next chapter.
Macky chapter 17 . 5/16/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Tocole chapter 17 . 5/15/2005
YAY! UPDATE! A wonderful installment, FB! Of course, you just put more questions into my head, but I suppose that was your intention. This story just keeps getting more and more interesting. Thanks for your support on my own fic! Keep up the great work! I'm rootin' for ya!

Tocole-author of Mirror, Mirror
The Ronin chapter 17 . 5/15/2005
Another good chapter. Although, it seems to me as though you're trying to cram in way too many characters. You've got Flynn, White Fire, the Twilight Generals, and their mysterious female leader, and now another mysterious female character. Plot twists can be good, but too many tend to gum up the works. That's why the Mission Impossible movie was so bad. Just be careful not to make it too complicated.

Oh, and I'll bet you'll never believe who the real swordwielder turns out to be.
Angelglory chapter 17 . 5/15/2005
w00t! Spiffy chapter! I'm actually altering my schedule so I can add the next chapter of Omega Project sooner!

Keep up the good work!

The Ronin chapter 16 . 5/2/2005
Sorry for the late review, finals and all that.

Anyway, another good action scene. Although, I think a smug chuckle would have suited Gene better than manic laughter. Also, I'm guessing flyn and White Fire aren't connected in some way or else they would have recognized each other.

Hope you enjoy my next chapter.
J Val3ntine chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very good, I shall read more when I have time...School sucks away most of my life. *sigh*
Heavenly Sword chapter 16 . 4/25/2005
Ah, the return of White Fire! An excellent chapter all around, FB! Sorry that I have yet to review this story, but I have enjoyed it immensely so far. Please keep up the great work!

Tocole-author of Mirror, Mirror
Macky chapter 16 . 4/25/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Blackened-wings chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
E! Finally! This chapter was definately worth the wait my darling! I was definately hyperventilating with Jim at the end there! Only problem is a couple of typos, but I'll show u when I next c u...GREAT CHAPTER!
Angelglory chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
Schweet Grappler fight! That was way better than mine...I was so eagerly awaiting this chapter...motly cuase it was the next chapter. _;

Anyway, I need to know something. What exactly is it about Omega Project's plot is so cool. Evreyone keeps saying it's plot is so cool. It's not THAT cool is it? I only think it's an okay plot.

Regardless, can't wait for the next chapter!

Blackened-wings chapter 15 . 4/8/2005
My darling FB,I think I would have to agree with EdgesFeather21 on this one. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!SO hurry up and update otherwise I shall send an army of super-intelligent toasters to surround the vicinity of your home to prevent you from leaving until you have written up the next chapter!lmho!I can't wait to see you 2moz!*bounces*!E! BTW,the fire was really amazing,not to mention Jim telling Gene off(that was hilarious!)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »