Reviews for Ketsuron
hellzboy chapter 51 . 12/14/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! XD though I'm sad and angry that the breakers didn't win... nor get the chance for Rei to battle... I don't know if you put a battle for rei that he actually won... but it's okay for me.. hehe... bye!
nuinda chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
the best:)
SupremeStarscream chapter 49 . 4/17/2008
Well that was a nice little battle. Glad to see a fic where Tyson didn't win the big one. I know the DB didn't throw the first match. Why else would Tala use 10 bit beasts? Glad to see that this fic is over. It's been too long since I first started with "Overture" and now that it's done I can sleep easy.
M.S.K chapter 51 . 3/26/2008
you know?

I opened my e-mail this morning, saw I had 5 e-mail alerts for "ketsuron".

So the first natural thing to do (which I did) was to clean my glasses, then the e-mail were still there!

I was totaly shocked.

Went to te eye doctor (really! I had an appointment anyway..) and he said that there's nothing wrong with my eye, but I told him that there must be!

he checked again then said: "no, you're eyes are fine!"

so I came home, and checked my e-mail again, the mails were still there, so after cleaning my glasses yet again, I re-read the last twenty chapters just so I knew what I was reading, and after finishing the whole story, I realized that I really loved it!

So you should be proud of yourself, o.k. it took you over 3 (friggin!) years to finish it, but hey? whats 3 (friggin!) years between writer and reader huh?

Anyway, good story, really cute ending, I like!
Party in the Afterlife chapter 51 . 3/25/2008
Thank you so much for finishing this!
Suzie chapter 46 . 3/23/2008
hi there,

actually, this really shouldn't count as review, sorry.

i'm one of those people who only read completed stories, coz i really dislike the (freakin) "discontinued" message after years of waiting. someone recommended the honesty saga and i'd like to read it, so i wanted to ask whether or not you're going to continue here so that i won't be left hanging. don't get me wrong, it's just, well, apparently you post stories that are already finished and i noticed that the last updated date is about two years ago...

an answer would be great,

Suzie
cynicaltears chapter 46 . 12/9/2007
Who will win? I'm rooting for Kai. I'm sorry that I have to abandon my Bryan (Sorry Tala, I'm taking him :P )but I just feel that Kai is going to win. Go Kai! WOOT!

Btw, Love the other stories in the Honesty Saga. I never got to comment the others because I just read chapter after chapter and went to the next fanfiction. You are truly an amazing writer. Can't wait for the chapter.
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 46 . 10/8/2007
*holds up banner* BRYAN SHALL WIN FOR HE IS THE MOST SEXY! ALL HAIL BRYAN THE SEX GOD!
LoverOfTheSnowHairedAngel chapter 46 . 7/13/2007
what's happened this story hasn't been updated in many months, did you lose ur place or have no time or lost interest what i'm dying here plz i wanna know what happens next plz update and finish plz
xChewy chapter 46 . 4/13/2007
... I love you.

No, seriously. Your fics are wonderful, I can't believe this is the first time I've read the Honesty saga. The fic is wonderful, I love how Kevin is one of the mainer characters, and above all, there's so much to GO on! You managed to create a love web such as; Rei loves Kai, but a little Bryan action, Bryan loves Tala, Lee loves Kev and visa versa, but Michael has a stalker-like thing for Kevin and Max and Tyson love each other and...

*mentally slaps self until I stop* But you know that. Anyways, it took me three days to read this all and of course, I hope you're still updating because you really left me hanging. I don't want to make this so long that you can't read it, so I'll sum in up with two questions and a congrats;

1) Are you goin to make process on the Michael/Kevin stalking thing? It's an interesting twist and I want to see Michael try one more time before getting put in his place for good.

2) When Kev took 15 minutes to use the water closet and Lee mentioned his father, it got me wondering; Is there going to be any more interaction on that? I love the homophobe/homosexual thing, because I hate Lee's dad and Lee seemed to win that fight. But I wonder, would his father really attack Kevin to spite his own son?

Okay, kudos kudos kudos kudos. :) Great fic, update soon, and if you get around to it, I'm still looking forward to Believe. xD Tah!

-xChewy
Lady Snowblossom chapter 46 . 3/13/2007
Long time no see! And yes, I know I've been laying down on the job, but my eyes are getting bad and my muse has taken a hike, so I've been running on empty.

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before this, but I love the battle and can't wait to read what you've got up your sleeve for the rest of this story, so where is it?

And then there's 'Centerpiece', bet you thought I'd forgotten about that one. So more soon, please?
little-caitlin chapter 46 . 12/14/2006
*cheers, all excited to see what happens next* _ it's been a while since I dropped in. Great chapters!
Chibi Kyo-Chan chapter 46 . 11/29/2006
Hey you updated! What a nice surprise, for a little while there I thought this fic was discontinued. Great couple of chapters I love the way you have portrayed all the characters. As for who is going to win? Well I really, really want Kai to win but unless he's planning on using Black Dranzer again Bryan will win. It seems to me that you have written Bryan as a stronger person than Kai both mentally and physically throughout the whole series so I just can't see Kai being able to overcome that, especially taking into account Bryan's new blade which seems to be packing some serious power. On the otherhand Kai does have a habit of wining against impossible odds, the battle with Brooklyn was a good example of that...but I still think Bryan will win. I really can't wait to see how it's all going to turn out.
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 45 . 11/22/2006
*gasps* I did it! I truly did read all four fictions consecutively. Of course there was college and homework in the way, but you can't have everything! (I reviewed the last chapter already, so I had to review this one as the end of my marathon. :) I think... Bryan will kick Kai's ass.
M.S.K chapter 46 . 11/21/2006
Kai has to win!

you can't let Bryan win just like that!