Reviews for Once Upon A Moonlit Night
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Oh the images! The images! Omg! Rofl. I didn't even read the rfest, I just had to review right away, omg. This is the funniest (weirdest) shit I have ever read. Alucard dancing like MJ? Omg, visions of him doing the moon-walk and grabbing his rotc h just whizzed through my mind, omg ROFL I love your sense of humor! XD I'm sure the rest of this ficlet is awesome too but I think this pretty much covers it anyway.

Omg, Alucard and sequins. . . oooh too much, too many jokes. . . X_X

XD
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Lol. Barbed wire. Alucard shooting Billy the Kid. XD I think I'm going to have hilarious dreams cuz of this.
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I love you, man. You put my favourite rocker in there! Legendary! Well we all knew who you've mentioned without giving away their names. That was brilliant too. But putting Osbourne in the story made me love it. Anyway, the plot for this was ok. I'm not exactly for flavoured blood but hey, it's the first time I've ever come across something like this so you get extra point for imagination, lol. _
Nagini the Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Lol. Ordeurves. That's funny, I actually found it funny. From the first try too! Lol XD Cool.
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
ZOMFG I LOVE THIS STORY AND THESE CHAPTERS AND YOU AND I LAUGHED MY FREAKIN ASS OFF YAY! :D
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I think I love you. Hellsing AND the Beatles? It's all too much for me to take.
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I found it funny.
DarkFirePhoenix chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
You had me in tears laughing mate! Keep on writing this gold. priceless
crazy queen of toast chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! I wish I could have seen Alucard in a vest! But alas it is not meant to be! OH But Great Story!
dylanredefined chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Using seras as a drink cooler he he this made me laugh like a drain thankyou.
Nightsmoke chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
"'Releasing Boogie Restrictions to level five... level four, level three, level two, level one! Activating Michael Jackson Initiative!'"

That made me laugh. These were very cute, keep up the good writing ]
Los arboles chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
hahaa! Introducing Walter C. Dornez, the Dance King! Simply fantastic! Poor Seras, I bet she got the shock of her afterlife there ;)
Los arboles chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Teehee, I wonder if that happens often to slumbering vampires...

Lovely story concept:)
Los arboles chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
The thought of Walter with barbed wire is truly scary;) I love your description of Walter's...enthusiasm.
Los arboles chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
LOL! Simply hilarious! Keep on writing.