Reviews for For All of Us
shiroya233 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
All your inukag stories are so sweet... and izayoi is totally cute! 3
orangepencils chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
makes u feel al lwarm and fuzy inside... makes u forget u have a big math tst tomorrow... makes u feel happy... makes u feel warm and cozy... makes u smile happily... too bad this state can'T be permanent! nice fic though! It was very cute and I liked the fact that they named her Izayoi that was so aw! and yeah i loved it!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
WritingRin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was so cute! There were a lot of family moments and parental mannerisms. I think this is really well written.
Tatarimokke chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is very good and heart-warming. I really loved it. I especially like how you've taken InuYasha and Kagome into their maturity and set them into a living pace with each other. You can feel the satisfaction they have in their life together. Kudos.

xGabriellaxBoltonx chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
OMG! That was so kawii! I loved it! I also loved the pic that went with it. Keep up the good work! _
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
aw that's so cute. but i was going to name IY's and Kag's daughter Izayoi in my story...oh well, it's not like i'm stealing your story line . then you could sue. and i don't want that!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
very nice. You did a very good job with this fic, it is something we can all hope to one day experience.

Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I really enjoy your work. It's a breath of fresh air in a fandom that seems to abound with a lot of "if it's shocking and/or dark, it must be good" fics. You have a wonderful grasp of the way subtle details can be used to illustrate deeper meanings- I really like it. Well-edited, accessable fiction.
enriya chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
thats so Kawaii

Bravo Bravo

I loved it

there daughter is so kawaii
Ganheim chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This story was quite well written, the description was flowing but did not trip up the story. The only part of the story where it seemed to descend from the description to narratively stating what happened was when Inuyasha and Kagome kissed near the end, everywhere else followed the literary "show, don't tell" rule excellently. You've done an impressive job writing a "future fic" that I like, because normally I shy away from those, so congratulations.

If you have some time, perhaps you could read one of my stories. I'd be glad to receive any constructive criticism.
Evil kitty chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
OMG! its Great! i love it! its so sweet!
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
CUTE! simply wonderful sentiments and beatiful writing!
robochar chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I loved this story. You really handled everything very well. I loved Izayoi! She was so cute! And I really loved how you showed how much InuYasha and Kagome had matured. I also loved the way you where able to mention the stuff that had happened after the series, but in the past (like Jii-chan's death).

Again this piece is just beautiful. It is sweet, well blanced, and even moving. Great job!
Guardian Spirit chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh my God, that was absolutely perfect. No wonder you won the challenge.