Reviews for It Don't Mean a Thing: In Memory of Music
siriusblackismyqueen chapter 1 . 8/5
I'm shook 9 years later
Tess Gordon chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Brought tears to my eyes. I wish it wasn't this sad because the actual fic was so sappy and happy. dont get me wrong, it was amazing. my lil heart is just having a rough time taking it. thank you for writing and please never stop 3333 ur so talented
Trixxy chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I CRYING. ASDFGHJKL! FEELS GONE HAYWIRE!
Reviewer no. 10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Love me forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm beging for the before mentioned potter wedding sexual. *Falls to knees clasps hand together looks at you with puppy dog eyes.* pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeee
iphis17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh my. I love it.

"Whoever said that spirits couldn't make their presence known was a bloody idiot."

Best. Quote. Ever.

~Mademise Morte
HyperMint chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
here's an idea. have harry listen in on the music in fifth year, when he's there for christmas. well done.

Hyper
Loethlin chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
It's a fantastic epilogue to a great story. One of my all-time favorites. It was a real pleasure to find it, and even greater pleasure to read it. I'd write a better review, if only my heart wouldn't ache so much and my eyes weren't so liquid.
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OMG! that was so sad and I only sometimes read the remus/sirius post-OotP fics because yes they are depressing but this was awesome*re-reads(fic) ands starts sobbing uncontrollably* aw! it's so beautiful! yes i know that i'm weird and my mood can change really quickly. anyway, did you know that 'It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing' was Duke Ellington's tagline. I should know; my evil school made me do a report on him. Very good fics, the both of them(the original and this) and even though we all know it's going to happen sometime, it's a shame that all good [or VERY good in this case] have to end *sighs* Love these fics forever.

~moonlight~
Audrey G. Black chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Really, really sad! But a good ending to the other fic, that's just amazing.. ;D
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
sad fic. Just finnished reading the prequel and ehm that was for about the 5th time...Im adicted to your fic!

Because of your fic I love to listen to Swing music and It dont mean a thing is one of my favorites SO thank you..

love,

TJP
MooseDeEvita chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*sobs uncontrollaby, somehow able to type through the obscene amount of tears*
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
omg this made me cry. *sniff* normally i don't read post OOTP remus/sirius fics because they make me depressed but i loved it don't mean a thing so i had to read this one. god, that was so sad. but good.