Reviews for It Don't Mean a Thing: In Memory of Music
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh my. I love it.

"Whoever said that spirits couldn't make their presence known was a bloody idiot."

Best. Quote. Ever.

~Mademise Morte
HyperMint chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
here's an idea. have harry listen in on the music in fifth year, when he's there for christmas. well done.

Hyper
Loethlin chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
It's a fantastic epilogue to a great story. One of my all-time favorites. It was a real pleasure to find it, and even greater pleasure to read it. I'd write a better review, if only my heart wouldn't ache so much and my eyes weren't so liquid.
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OMG! that was so sad and I only sometimes read the remus/sirius post-OotP fics because yes they are depressing but this was awesome*re-reads(fic) ands starts sobbing uncontrollably* aw! it's so beautiful! yes i know that i'm weird and my mood can change really quickly. anyway, did you know that 'It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing' was Duke Ellington's tagline. I should know; my evil school made me do a report on him. Very good fics, the both of them(the original and this) and even though we all know it's going to happen sometime, it's a shame that all good [or VERY good in this case] have to end *sighs* Love these fics forever.

~moonlight~
Audrey G. Black chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Really, really sad! But a good ending to the other fic, that's just amazing.. ;D
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
sad fic. Just finnished reading the prequel and ehm that was for about the 5th time...Im adicted to your fic!

Because of your fic I love to listen to Swing music and It dont mean a thing is one of my favorites SO thank you..

love,

TJP
MooseDeEvita chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*sobs uncontrollaby, somehow able to type through the obscene amount of tears*
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
omg this made me cry. *sniff* normally i don't read post OOTP remus/sirius fics because they make me depressed but i loved it don't mean a thing so i had to read this one. god, that was so sad. but good.