Reviews for Smokescreen
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I sense emotional depth and interpersonal relationship issues about to be on the way. Yay! You've got a nice, somewhat tense set up here.
Anna chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Awesome just like it sequels! Love how you described the problems and development in Jarod's and Jay's relationship!
Angela M chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
Very nice, It was nice to see something that was only a little angsty, with a happy ending. It's nice to see that just because Jarod is a pretender he doesn't know all the answers right away. Nice job, can't wait to read the sequel.
bloodymary2 chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
Awsome beginning, wonderful development and amazing FINALE!

I know it was short, but it conveyed enough emotion and charaterization... Specially on Jay's part. I loved the hole story, from beggining to end and although I am a little sad to see it end, knowing a sequel lies ahead is reassuring.

I particularly liked the way Carol saw an imediate change on Jay and that you didn't make Mark and CArol find out about Jay being a clone. That would have, unfortunately redefined their relationship in a bad way, making the boy loose both his new found confidence and self identity. DNA DOESN'T MAKE US!

So, great decison! Keep writing!

Also, I apreciatte you putting MP in on this. I look forward to reading " Starting Anew"...
NYT chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Nice ending. Glad you're doing a sequel!
imag1ne chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Aw, such a nice ending! It wasn't the one I was expecting, but that's a good thing - I would have been disappointed if it had been (yes, I'm weird). Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this - two weeks, huh? Well, I guess I can't complain, can I? ;-)

As for my stories - I promise, I'm working on them. RL has been a little hectic so, I admit, I gave into the luxury of reading ff rather than writing it. But, you should see another chapter from me very soon.
Gemini-M chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Hi ICD,

Really enjoyed your story and the end was perfect. Looking forward to reading the sequel.

Keep up the Great Job.

Mercy
pretender fan chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
i luved the last line n im really realy really glad to hear that parker will have a BIG part in the sequel!lollz

cant wait to read the next in the series! will be looking forward to it! (hopefully wit some JMPR, lollz)
bloodymary2 chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
Truly a heart felt chapter...

I liked the new relationship developing between Jarod and Jay. Also, Jay stumbling between clone and brother, with Jarod, was well writen and on the dot. Things don't resolve themselves overnight!

I will forgive you for only writing MP in the second part of the story as long as you don't quit on the way...

Also, you have great insight into the characters and I think you should continue to explore that!

POST SOON, cause I will be eagerly waiting!
imag1ne chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
Another nice conversation - I thought the double meanings were quite clear without hitting the reader over the head ;-)

So - only one more part, huh? I prettysure how the next part will end - but I can't wait to find out if I'm right - and, if I am, how you plan on continuing the story. (I know - that was a confusing way of saying "post soon!" wasn't it?)

Anyway - thanks for a nice read.
Ann chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
Another great chapter. Are Marc and Carol ever going to know that Jay is a clone?
ph0enixgirlie chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
its so cute!

i love it, lol

i hope the centre wont find him or jarod and jay goes tomorrow away, traveling in the next book of the line:P, i really hope so

because jarod surely wont leave him now

great chapter

my compliment

take care, byebye
Gemini-M chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
Hi ICD,

Great Chapter. Glad that Jarod finally helped Jay open up and put his trust in him. Nicely done. Anxiously awaiting the conclusion and the next story. Mercy
pretender fan chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
theres only one chapter left to go in this story? but atleast its a series so i can still read!lollz

its great to hear that parker is gonna be coming in the next story of the series!lollz

im luving the story and cant wait to c wut happens in the end! update soon
leochick chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
I will admit, I've haven't reviewed this story yet because I was waiting to see how it goes, but I have to review now. I thought you did a great job with this chapter. Loved how you used rock climbing to get them to talk to each other. Also, I love how you're writing Jay. I'm so glad you're not writing as some two dimensial character where he's basically this happy go lucky kids with no problems. I'm glad you're giving him many layers like an onion sort of (Okay, I'm getting a little to nutty here, ). Anyways, good job and looking forward to the next chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »