Reviews for Laetitia
Laetitia chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
My name is Laetitia. The irony is that you have managed to create a character really similar to me. I really love this story.
()_()
(,)
()_()
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
How cute! :D Thanks for sharing!
dancingkatz chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This was lovely. I especially liked the bit about Greg editing the bedtime stories.
DeengoBlue chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I really liked this. I was never fond of the House system as it stood in the books; it made everything too black and white-right, wrong, and hopeless. I enjoy the authors who add a little color and character to the other houses.
NoxSomnium chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
That is really good, and very intriguing and could go extremely interesting places, so p lease feel free to write more before I have to break out the hard core adjective list of the one and only Charlotte of Charlotte's Web. Don't make me go there. ;)
iluvchocs chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
This is such a sweet story; I really enjoyed reading it.
StarDotStar chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Hi, I found this story ages back from somebodies favourites, and I keep coming back to it. Just thought I'd tell you how much I'd enjoyed it, and that if you ever have the inspiration to write another chapter, you'll have at least four people who'll read it avidly (the person I found it from, my two friends that I've introduced to this, and I).

Thank-you for showing the good side of Slytherin. Prejudice is ugly, no matter where it comes from.
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
This is a gorgeous story - I love the idea behind it. I really hope you write some more.
dirtyprettything chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Excellent. That was truly excellent.
starreader-unknown chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Very Sweet
Lady Artemist chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
I really like this, it has good insight. Great Job!
OutlawJacksBonnyLass chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
That was adorable. If there's any more to this story, I'd certainly love to read it! This just gave me the warm fuzzies. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
neeenee chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
aw! bless!
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Do you ever plan to write any more along these lines. I really love this little story so far.

Liz
Hebi R chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Could you please continue this? Or write a sequel? Maybe when Severus and Tonks are being difficult-scratch that-more difficult than usual? I really adore it.