Reviews for Candles Against the Sea
Aviendha91 chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Enjoyed it! Loved Nibbi. Didn't get too dark but had just enough angst. Know it has been forever since you wrote this but you did say to review at any time.
Andrasta14 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
A very lovely story and a great pleasure to read. Beautifully written and quite touching in many places (without being overly melodramatic which is always a plus, lol) especially during the candle lighting scene - that one definitely brought a tear or two to my eye. Very much enjoyed your portrayal of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon and even liked the OCs, which is a bit rare for me.

And if you've written a sequel to this yet I'm certainly looking forward to reading it. Thanks so much for writing! :D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I love the way you portrayed Obi-Wan's forgiving nature. :-D
maryg92844 chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
This is such a lovely story. Thank you for writing for us!
DreamerInHeaven chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
I think I just fell in love with your story.

Really, the way you described Obi-Wans and Qui-Gons feelings and...I want to read it over and over again its just so perfect *.*
Waffles Risa chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
TT_TT Soooo cute. Thank you for writing such an adorable fic.
financegirl101 chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
This is such an amazing story. Thank you
The Dancing Bard chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
I really liked this. Outside POV is my favourite mode of fanfic and the different views of Nilla and Nibbi worked really well. Lots of good fluff. I liked that the officials weren't corrupt and Obi impressed with his competency. The meta monologue about Qui realizing his love after Obi is kidnapped was great. Also Qui using Obi's ideas to help Amara worked really well. Fluff and joy made me happy. Thanks!
MarieThea chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I've read this several times before, over the years, but this last time I couldn't find it on my fav's list or anywhere else! So glad I found it again: you're characterizations are so lovingly drawn and sincere, though I think my favorite bit might be the descriptions of the emotions in the box: the dark blue shame and the doubts as buzzing things. Wonderful.
Holly-Batali chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
I utterly adore this story. I just found it today and read it all in one go, it's so amazing! I'll be the first to admit how much I love Obi-Whump (a guilty pleasure), but I was so happy with just Obi-Wan being Obi-Wan, and he and Qui-Gon getting closer *without* a life-threatening situation or near-death experience. You kept it so interesting all the way through, and the ending was absolutely perfect. I'll admit that I cried a little at the candle ceremony (which was a BEAUTIFUL chapter that I love to bits and pieces). Kudos to you for being such a wonderful author with such a wonderful story!
-Holly
tears of the cold moon chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Very lovely. And well thought through.
Good job.
MJLupin27 chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
I loved it! I wanted something just like this, thanks for writing...
chibi heishi chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
Aww, this was so sweet!
obilupin chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
This is wonderful, beautiful story! Thank you for writing it.
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
Like I said in my last review, I've read quite a few stories that dealt with this sort of relationship between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. After having finished this, though, I can safely say that this is probably one of - if not my most - favorite of those stories. Nibbi was adorable, Obi-Wan was not overly-whiny. It was all pretty spot-on (then again, what would I know? I haven't finished the JA series yet; I'm on Defenders of the Dead right now) from what I could tell.

I really enjoyed this story all the way through and I'm really happy I found it. :D Keep up the great work; I really like your writing style!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko