Reviews for Candles Against the Sea
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
wow! me mucho like! haha. I LOVE cliffhangers...as long as the author finishes the story! can't wait to see what happens!
Rieyeuxs chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Well written, well withi characterizations, a little Obi torture, what's not to love? *grin* Seriously, I really like this fic and look forward to reading more of it! Great job on writing!
Kat chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Ooh, a new story! This is off to a great start - I really like the way you're portraying Obi-Wan's conflicted emotions, how he wants something more from Qui-Gon but thinks he's wrong to feel that way. Ah, Obi angst! I'm looking forward to more!
Elenuial chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Great Chapter! Can't wait for more :) (I mean, we need to know what happens to the kid, don't we?)
Jaaveccheveux chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Oh oh...He's locking away his feelings. Not a good idea :/ But it's great for obi-torture stories :D
amber75 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Your writing is very intelligent and engrossing. Keep it up! :)
Astrid chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I really like where this story is going, I always loved Qui and Obi having a father and son relationship. I don't mind the angst, sometime torture (not too much...) Well, how will they learn to treasure what they had if they didn't going through some pain and angst? At lease Qui is caring in here, sometime the great Jedi master is so clueless...

More soon! Please!
Jaaveccheveux chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Beautiful. I have no other word, it's so well written! Bravo!
amber75 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Good start! I'm eager to read more!
Elenuial chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Yes, you are right, this type of story has been done many, many times before. Yet I never seem to get tired of reading them. In fact, I usually look forward to it and complain that not enough people write stories like this.

It looks like this story is going to be good and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21