Reviews for How To Take Over The World
ex- Lover of Atem chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
Lol! Oh, this was good! Bakura is such a brat... but I love it! I'd slap him for the spider bit though... spiders, GROSS! XP Great fic! Love it!

ex- Lover of Atem chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
Oh, Bakura! Children? You would stoop so low you evil little slug from the underworld? By the power of the Gods of Egypt, I hereby cast you to a life of darkness! Be gone creepy boy! Fwahahahahaha!
ex- Lover of Atem chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Ha ha ha! Tis funny! :) Especially the part about the barber and the hair gel! What is it with yamis and hair gel? :)
phoenixdark chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
-peaks from the depths of the Shadow Realm-

Alas, a mind as deranged as mine. Shall I form an alliance? hm No, no, a two way dictatorship of the world is too . . .friendly.

Good story, I hope to see more.

-plops back into the Shadow Realm-
AshenRoseShadow chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
Very good, take over the world Bakura! I mean, he has a whole fan club and a half cheering him on. (ok the number was skim... there are a lot more fan clubs than that.) He he, spider... poor Ryou, that was funny.

Keep up the great work!
Dragonwing725 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
OH MAN, THIS IS NOT ONLY HILARIOUS, BUT *blitzkrieg and I could use these ideas* !

great story, Sakina!

Try to update 'and the Moral of the story is'

Angelic Mercy chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
XD That was great! He he hah! Bakura was SOO mean to Ryou-chan, in the epilogue we should get together and throw gravy at him! Hehe! XD *lol*

Anyway, yesh, great, wondrous, magnificent, et cetra. Awaiting more of your greatness. XD A spider in his towel.. hehe...
GeniusBob chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I really feel sorry for Yami Bakura. I mean the guy is evil and has all of these great plans...but he's stuck with with a guy like Ryou. It's just not right.
AshenRoseShadow chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Great chapters, Bakura is so imaginative! lol Keep up the good work. Bakura might not succeed, but at least he tries! _
griiffins chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
I know! Make friends with Tony Blair! Mwaahahaha! *cough*splutter*cough* It'd work, right? Hehe. This is good! I've just deleted the author alert for the 4th chapter...bums. Oh well, I'll read it another time. Toodlepip for now!
Sami Ryou's Hikari chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Bakura is my koi; I have faith in his scheming! I will be very happy if he kills the president! (laughs maniacally) Go Seto! Sorry, watching YGO The Movie at the moment. Current time: 11:32 at night. Randomness...

This chapter rocked! Imagine those sheep actually being real...(shivers) Madness!

I haven't ever gotten to see all of The Sound of Music; I missed the start and end entirely when it was playing on the Disney Channel ages ago.

Julie Andrew's can't sing any more; an operation on nodules she developed in her throat went wrong and her voice has never been the same. And anyway; she smokes and swears. One of her co-workers in Mary Poppins said she did, anyway.

And Ryou's ringlets are so cute! Aw, I can imagine him walking in his PJ's down to the kitchen for some tea and breakfast...with morning hair! Adorable...(drools) Ryou...Ryou-mine is prettiful...Okay, I'm normal now...or whatever classifies as normal in my world.

What is Bakura going to do with the children? Because I don't like the sound of that! Does it involve Michael Jackson? For some reason I connect bad things happening to children with Michael Jackson nowadays...

Awesome chapter; best yet!

Mail me!

Love Sami.
SmallInsect chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
“Um… Mr Bakura, sir! Sir!” *Scarab waves her hand madly from the back of the classroom* “Sir won’t the prime minister have lots of body guards to keep the evil people away? And how am I gonna separate my soul from my body to do the icky astral projecting thingy?”

LOL… Loving this Knife. Keep it up.
Imaginary-Dream chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Mana: Muha! You must please update! PLEASE? This is funny! (and I might use it to take over the world. ;)
Adele chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Bakura likes Bambi? HAHAHAHAHA! Fear me since I now have blackmail info. -evil laughter- Sakina you said you wanted insane and wavky ways to take over the world. how about a huge army of bunnies and kurribos. Everyone would be so horrified that they'd give up the world if you just got rid of them. Yay for manic take over plans. WE!
MikariStar chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
lol XD I wonder if he really will take over the world eventually XD very funny :)