Reviews for Court Ladies
Lauryn Vi chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
It's been awhile since I've thought about this fandom - but reading this piece, I fell in love with the Tortall world all over again. :)

Beautiful work - I love the contrast between cold, factual indifference and shocking heat. :) Very intense.
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I loved the different sorts of manipulation that you had Delia using, so much more true to life.
Treanz-Alyce chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I love the comparisons between kissing Cythera, Josiane and Thayet. Thayet's reaction was superb.
lyredenfers chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh. My. God.

That was brilliant.

*Loves*

- Fen _
gracefulfallen chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh, Rosie. This is awesome! Thank you so much! It cheers me up nicely. You've got Delia down very well. I also love the fact that you show Delia has mastered forms of manipulation other than just using her body. I think often times in fics people forget that she had to have used these other ways to control people.
Tuathail chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Oh. Ee! Takes maniplutive to a whole new level. I heart you, Rosie. That was great!
AlmightyChrissy chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
E. So much difference between Thayet and the other court ladies. I love :)
Seereth chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
It's so...pretty! :D I love how Delia's manipulating people, and it never works out.

One nitpick: "She kisses better than Delia's other two court ladies, but she pulls away quicker." Maybe it's a personal thing, but I think "faster" would sound better there than "quicker".