Reviews for A Stitch in Time
island0meadow chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Lovely! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Aaradhya chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
I loved it! Great story.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Superb story! Totally unlike ones I've ever seen!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
I don't believe it! While I was hoping for it to end like this, I didn't think it actually would! Awesome!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The story is going to end like this, isn't it? It would be just perfect if it ended with 'We've been expecting you.'
My Alternate Reality chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Cute story
Lumcer chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
A captivating tale I like how it all came together in the end. Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Love the ending it was very ironic...
bloodytears87 chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
i loved it!
WinonaFaire chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
I believe this is the first time I am writing a review for any fiction on this website; while I have read better, I really enjoyed this, as I haven't been on this site much in the past year. It is one if the best snarry fictions I've seen. There were some errors, but they weren't to the point that they distracted from the story. I may just be in a really great mood, but I thought I'd express my appreciation.
littlepickle83 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
fantastic fic. diffinatly one of my favourates. i actually squeeled out loud at the mention of giants and vampires. excellent ending, i love that you rounded it off with the scene in the office. really enjoy your writing, was wondering if you ever fancyed doing an animagus story? (snape/harry animagus are my fav and there arent a great deal about and not as well writen as i know your would be.) pleeeese?
astrangerhuman chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
A really nice story (:
SereneTragedy chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
Wonderful story ) Thank you so much for sharing it!

-SereneTragedy
scorpionika chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
u don't have to rewrite, this epilogue is good way to end a story ;)

great fanfic - unique, cute and interesting XD

hugs!
potter people eater chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
Good story I really enjoyed reading it.