Reviews for Challenged!
FluffPuffNuff chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
This was confusing at first, but then, I loved it when I understood! This opened a whole new possibility for me!
sueb262 chapter 66 . 5/20/2009
this is deliciously bitter and hopeless-just like i like it-thanks!
kokoronagomu chapter 66 . 5/20/2009
i have reviewed on lj but wanted to share the best love song, remove space:

youtube watch?vGaid72fqzNE
Ned Pepper chapter 55 . 2/25/2009
i like this one! it's awesome! makes a very good explaination!
kokoronagomu chapter 65 . 2/25/2009
onemanga Inuyasha/131/10/

although he almost hugs her after his mother revives her... they are the only times he chooses to touch her.

to think that a human child, who needs affection and touch to thrive would most likely have to go to such lengths to obtain it.
kokoronagomu chapter 64 . 2/25/2009
so glad kohaku's fate was resolved the way it was in manga, one always loves a happy outcome.

irony... love the last line, almost like he's mocking her but the plea is there too, else why would he tell her that.
sueb262 chapter 65 . 2/25/2009
another relationship that bears deep exploration, and this little piece really achieves that. its quiet, internal tone expresses well some of the mystery of this pair.
sueb262 chapter 64 . 2/25/2009
wonderful angst! i love the relationship between these two anyway, and this is a great moment!
Edward Houshi chapter 58 . 3/31/2008
Aww... This was sad, but happy, at the same time, if that makes any sense... I'm kinda a sucker for Mirokuu/Sango pairings.

Great job, and keep it up!
Ranuel chapter 58 . 3/31/2008
The first section just gets funnier when you re-read it. "Sometimes...?" cracked me up. The second is a really touching insight into the character. This was great!
Edward Houshi chapter 57 . 10/24/2007
Wow. These are all really funny/angsty/strange. Keep it up!
Edward Houshi chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
oh my gods, this was really funny. I'd always wondered how Rin ate, being raised by someone who 'doesn't eat human food'
Diary chapter 57 . 10/20/2007
So far, I'm enjoying these.
kitsune-koinu chapter 55 . 5/24/2007