Reviews for Official PhanPhiction Academy
Phanatic chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Great story. I was laughing many times I can't wait to read your other work.

Have a great life!
Phanatic chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Great chapter! I can not wait to see how the phangirls and Gerik react to each other.
Phanatic chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
What is really sad Is that I was close to writing EOC with Christine sister

Very funny chapter
mandihale chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
you spelled his name wrong in the book it is specificly spelled erik
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Words cannot explain my love for you in this moment.
mandihale chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Consulting Timelady chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
I love this story!

Why hath it stopped?

It's been nearly three years since you last updated...

I swear, if you update really soon, I'll give you one of those half black half white cookies that remind me of Gerik.

Also, I shall be sending in an application soon. It would be awesome if I were in this wonderful masterpeice. (and yes, I suppose I am sucking up a little...)
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
I truly love this!

I have read about another fanfiction academy, one for Les Miserables, and thought it was wonderful.

This is just as amazing, with the lovely insanity of visiting multiple characters thrown in for the ride!

It has been a while since the last update (yes, I understand...the real world is a HARD place to be;), but could you try to squeeze in a chappie or two?

That would make the wait until I see the musical this summer a lot more bearable, plus I will send virtual red roses and cats.

Apologies for potential clawings-you know how cats hate to travel...

Also, was the misspelling (sorry if that's incorrect; it's one of my 'problem words') of "The Persian" in the last line intentional? Just curious!;)

To sum it up, in case you were too bored to read this whole spiel: More please, great job, "Teh Persian"?

That will be all.

Great job my lovely! I'll keep a weather eye out for updates!

Love from

Dalia N'Shard chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Poor Kerik, their going to give the man a heart attack when he make's a guest appearence, might even kill the poor man.
wellthat'slife chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I have never laughed so hard at a fanfiction! Thank you for giving me somevery amusing reading.

I also find peoples reviews amusing when they try to enroll even though I think there are about 12 warnings about not doing it. (I think a Lasso would be handy, no?)

But I wonder, this story has been dead for so long is there even a measly chance of it coming back to life.

Because if there was boy my name is already on the list.

Thanks again

HC0 chapter 7 . 1/22/2008

I love it!
deadsinner chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
plez tell me u havent stopped writting tis. i love it. it ammuses me to no end lol. i like it. message me sumtime _
Erika Darkmoon chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
AHAHAHA! I love this. It's amazing.
Adi Sagestar chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Please, please, please, please, please do not say you have abandoned this fic. I practically danced when I learned that POTO had an Academy, and if you abandon it I shall have to commit ritual suicide and be very sad.

- Adi
tales123 chapter 17 . 6/1/2007
Great story. Lol. Can I sign up, or is enrollment closed? I know you don't want to be enrolling through an e-mail, but I don't want to invade your privacy through e-mail if it's not open.