Reviews for Finding Courage
Moon chapter 30 . 10/5
A promising story, better written than most in the archive, with a romance that doesn't spring from nothing, but develops nicely. However, I feel you cut off leaving too many loose ends and without it feeling appropriately like an ending.
Mokimo chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
I made it to the end of the chapter to see that you feel you're not the best at sex scenes.

Honestly, trying to avoid the usual clich├ęs made it so much better. This is one of the better sex scenes I've read. And the build up you wrote of Kratos' and Raine's relationships makes this mean so much more (if that makes sense).

That being said, I've enjoyed this entire story immensely...the slow building romance, the development of already established characters, the fact that you use proper grammar... You are an amazing writer and though I'm sad to see this story ending, I'm so happy I got to be taken along for the ride.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Loooooved it! Kratos and Raine are so cute together!
Emil Lime chapter 30 . 11/2/2011
Finally finished it! Anyway, this story was completed a while ago but I found it recently because I wanted to read a chapter fic with Kratos and Raine. I'm very happy I stopped by and read this one. There were some spelling and grammar errors, but over all, I was very pleased with the story.

I love how you write Kratos. You kept him in character and yet gave him a rather devious inner mind. I really liked that about him, by the way. He can't be completely serious all of the time, right? I also love how you introduced the concept of them falling in love. The whole "trapped on a comet" thing coupled with Kratos being freakishly lonely worked wonderfully (and more importantly, believably.)

The only major issue I had with this story was that it didn't seem well planned out. Perhaps that was because I read it in such an infrequent manner, but the plot of the story was scattered through the chapter and there never seemed to be a real resolution to said problems. Either way, it did become resolved at the end but there wasn't a lot of foreshadowing to it. Other than this, I loved the story.

You write Kraine so well and you've really done the couple some justice. Thank you for the great story!

-Emil Lime
Kioji chapter 30 . 4/17/2011
Though this has redoubtably destroyed any chances of a good Monday-I throughly enjoyed staying up until the wee hours of the night reading this. :) Thank you for writing it. I'd go into elaborate detail about the glorious character development and verismo and yadda yadda, but I'm rather tired. In a short sentence-good job. This story is so under sung-I think you deserve 10 times the number of reviews. I enjoyed it immensely.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 8/13/2010
I mostly liked it. I think it was done very well and you're a good writer, but the ending wasn't very satisfying. Many, many things were left unresolved. Also, I think it should have been rated M. There was a lot of content that wasn't T. But, anyway, don't be offended. I really did like, there were just a whole lot of things that I wanted to hear how they turned out.
Shy is the name chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
Great, great story. It was a lot better then i had thought it to be. I found it interesting how you made Anna almost a non existent figure. His grief over her was mentioned once and then done. It's just an odd take. Anyway, great story. Definitely fun to read. keep up the good work
Shy is the name chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
By far the best Kraine fic i have ever seen. Mind you i'm only in by one chapter, but if it keeps going, this will be the first T rated fic ever added to my favorites list. You are hella good.
Talex chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
That's it? Please tell me there's more! What's going to happen to Zelos? To Genis? What in the world was going on with Collete and Lloyd? ARG!

I've actually been reading this since it began. (This was a re-vamped version, right? If so then I actually read the first version, too...) I just never review until the end of the story.

And what a story it was. It had everything I could possibly have wanted in a Raine and Kratos tale. (My Favorite pairing too.)

It was well written, you have great story flow, and the ideas all interconnect in a cognitive and sensible fashion. It has a sense of realism and believability as to be thought of as a continuation of the actual game, which is almost IMPOSSIBLE for Fanfiction. I believe you capture the characters almost to a 'T', and they seem all the more real and alive.

I hope you build more upon this Tales of Symphonia arch you have created. And I can only pray you continue to write, since I am a fan of almost everything you create, even if I don't always review. Please don't leave what you can easily build on(even if it's one-shots) to be forgotten. Write more. That is the only 'Critique' I can give.
Mr. Light Chicken Bulbs chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
Good story, I enjoyed reading it and the interactions between Kratos and Raine were altogether well done and contained realistic character development. You managed to include all of the important characters and gave them roles, keeping the story solid and having some good comic relief moments as well (moments I always enjoy).

Though for the last chapter, seeing as the story is labelled as complete, it didn't tie up all of the loose ends. Genis' problems had no closure and it feels like there should have been another chapter concerning the meeting the day after Kratos and Yuan's "discussion". The story feels unfinished.
Rinoaebastel chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
this was just awesome I love it so much the whole fic and well, good work :)

Im going to miss it
Link-luvr chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
I'm so glad you're still doing this fic, it's one of a very small handful that I find good enough to read. Can't wait to see what Yuan's up to and I look forward to the next chapter.
Rinoaebastel chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
wow I love it :D

aw last one is coming? sigh well all good things have to end.

good work
kidscanfly chapter 28 . 1/12/2010
It was perfect! She would be the type to wanna analyze and experiment first. And wanna be on top. This is very accurate depiction of her character :D Wonderful job.
Neko Saphira chapter 28 . 1/12/2010
Ooh, yay, they finally got together. XD Though, the next chapter's the last? D: I don't want it to end.

I didn't understand, though, why Raine suddenly switched from angry, to 'wanting'