Reviews for Unfinished Business
Such a cute ending
Jonia chapter 13 . 9/17
Great story! Thank you!
LadyBluestocking chapter 13 . 8/16
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and definitely now one of my favorites. I enjoyed every second I spent reading it and I only wish I could read it for the first time over and over again! Hermione dying and becoming a ghost is such a unique & interesting premise that you executed masterfully. I love how your writing slightly confuses the reader as to how much time has passed (unless it's clearly stated), something that is a large part of Hermione's experience. I love the dynamic that you've between Severus and Hermione so much and I think it fits perfectly. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece.
J
Troys chapter 13 . 7/21
I love this story.
Any you did win some of my tears with this chapter.
Thanks for sharing.
It’s a pleasant journey.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 13 . 7/2
This story was absolutely heartbreaking, imaginative, unique, beautiful and most of all, surprising. I don't even regret that I've abandoned my revision which I should have been doing because this fic was just so good I had to finish it!
mjato chapter 1 . 5/25
A perfectly lovely story start to end. Thank you.
I can see myself reading this again and again.
hginlove chapter 13 . 4/28
wow. that was just perfect.
AngelxofxDeath chapter 13 . 3/30
Amazing and sad but so so beautiful.
emjay59 chapter 13 . 2/1
My most favorite fan fiction. I have read it over and over and over. Thank you for this inspired work.
LJ Summers chapter 13 . 11/10/2021
Almost seventeen years since this was posted. I feel a bit like a ghost myself, peeking in on the lives written here in this tale.

Fantastic story. Delightful and engaging. My hearty thanks for keeping your stories archived here for us to enjoy so many years later.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2021
Wonderful story
transitracer chapter 13 . 9/22/2021
Joke's on you, I've never had a Hopeless Romantic Guild card! I was genuinely expecting the story to end with Hermione being known as the ghost of the library and helping students with classwork for eternity, keeping up with more modern knowledge as the centuries passed her by in her eternal pursuit of knowledge.
gginsc chapter 13 . 9/20/2021
Nice soppy story.
miriamjerez29 chapter 13 . 8/28/2021
Best original piece of fanfiction I've read in a long time, 15 years long to be exact. Out of the thousands of stories I've read this one has to be my very favorite. Bravo .
imnotahorcrux chapter 13 . 8/7/2021
I kinda expected it to be HEA (There's no tragedy tag on the genre), but still found it pleasant to be right all the same.