Reviews for Unfinished Business
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 13 . 12/13
This is a unique and lovely story. Love it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 12/5
ahhhhh that was simply beautiful. I loved all of it.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 12/5
"A meteroite the size of your over-inflated head" omg I'm dying.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 11 . 12/5
ugh poor Hermione. this is such a great story.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 9 . 12/4
"You're not a forgotten book after all." That was downright sweet for Severus. I am loving this quirky yet fascinating fic.
Kyprioth chapter 13 . 12/2
I can handle character death pretty well. It's the aftermath that always gets me. And boy did this lay on the aftermath thick. It's fine, not like I needed my heart for anything. (Read with heavy sarcasm.) I cried at the end, I love the heart-rending drama even if I hate unhappy endings, so it's rare I can enjoy a good tearjerker with a happily ever after. I would have loved to see some epilogue oneshots from the views of other characters on the happily ever after, or just one scene of Hermione showing Harry and Draco the grave and giving in just a little to mourning Severus. You could drive the tragedy to new heights if you put in Harry and Draco slowly realizing just how much Hermione will miss him (forever) as she monologues a bit. Oh my... I'm a little sadistic aren't I... well their relief at him being a ghost would be palpable. Though part of the fun in a Sevmione reveal is the somewhat horrified reactions before realizing what they missed sinks in, I'm not sure how that would play out with the character development you did.
May the muses favor you,
Kip
...oh ouch...poor Baron... his wife didn't see him as unfinished business...and now he has to watch the object lesson too...
lanzky chapter 4 . 11/11
i passed by this story plenty of times, i'm glad i finally read it. My parents will ask me why my eyes are red and swollen, and that will be awkward to answer, thank you very much.
lorena gonzalez chapter 13 . 11/10
hi: It is the third time I read your story and as always I find it perfect. I really enjoy it, and the fact that hermione seems to mature during those ten years not only in her mind but physically it is completely different to any other story. Thank you for your fic and I hope you continue writing other stories so fantastically as this. A huge
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 13 . 11/5
Wow. This was an amazing story. The emotion was raw and heartbreaking, the writing excellent, and the ending was exactly the way I hoped. When Severus didn't show up, I was just like, "No! He has to come back!"

And he did.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 11 . 11/5
Well, dang. That last bit made me tear up. Poor Hermione... :(
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 9 . 11/5
I thoroughly enjoyed how Hermione got the better of Peeves! If I were a ghost, I would definitely take her example...
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 1 . 11/5
Well, I certainly enjoyed Ron and Harry's reaction!
chicaalterego chapter 13 . 10/24
I’m so in love with this fic. I think I honest to g God squealed at the end. It was perfect and lovely and you never rushed to build up the story before the pairing. I’m so recommending this to my BFF
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 8 . 9/19
Me tired too going to bed.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 7 . 9/19
Snape should die and marry hermione.