Reviews for Unfinished Business
LJ Summers chapter 13 . 11/10
Almost seventeen years since this was posted. I feel a bit like a ghost myself, peeking in on the lives written here in this tale.

Fantastic story. Delightful and engaging. My hearty thanks for keeping your stories archived here for us to enjoy so many years later.
Wonderful story
transitracer chapter 13 . 9/22
Joke's on you, I've never had a Hopeless Romantic Guild card! I was genuinely expecting the story to end with Hermione being known as the ghost of the library and helping students with classwork for eternity, keeping up with more modern knowledge as the centuries passed her by in her eternal pursuit of knowledge.
gginsc chapter 13 . 9/20
Nice soppy story.
miriamjerez29 chapter 13 . 8/28
Best original piece of fanfiction I've read in a long time, 15 years long to be exact. Out of the thousands of stories I've read this one has to be my very favorite. Bravo .
imnotahorcrux chapter 13 . 8/7
I kinda expected it to be HEA (There's no tragedy tag on the genre), but still found it pleasant to be right all the same.
imnotahorcrux chapter 11 . 8/7
ah. yes. the angst.

I was really on edge, just waiting for this inevitable angst... can't believe it took 11 chapters though. It's actually that genre that kept me from reading this, thought it'll be Manacled kind of angst, but nah, it's more like drama honestly.

That or my interpretation of angst has been skewed from reading all the fckd up, twisted fanfics... but yeah it did made me tear up at the end of this chap. kudos!
imnotahorcrux chapter 8 . 8/6
I think there's a plot hole? I mean, haven't they already been watching the sunrise before?
FanOfFanFic1 chapter 13 . 7/31
Hauntingly beautiful.
(Seriously, no pun intended.)
This is a difficult storyline handled skillfully by a mature writer.
We readers miss writers such as Ramos, who no longer post, but gratefully appreciate the stories that remain.
It’s with hopeful wishing I’d like to see no-longer-active favorite authors post a wrap-up “epilogue” on their Bio page with where they are and how they’re doing (just in general terms, that is) as they decide to leave behind fanfic writing — not asking anything too personal or specific, of course. Many Bio page “updates” are undated, simply showing the Join date.
Have thoroughly enjoyed Ramos’ works, and I hope FFN can survive and remain, going forward.
ValkSkadi chapter 13 . 5/23
This was such a wonderful, bittersweet story. I really really enjoyed it
daphnie chapter 13 . 5/9
Heart melt
Aharon chapter 13 . 4/11
Incredible story!
CassiopeiaNazyalensky chapter 13 . 3/18
I'm smiling like an idiot, with tears running down my face. Thank you for giving us this story; it's so rare that I find one which touches my heart in the way that this one has.
nicole.phillips.designs chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm going to start of by saying, I'm not a fan of Hermione/Snape pairings but this was suggested to me so I gave it a go. Holy guacamole, you've changed my feelings on this pairing! I laughed, I cried, I loved it. Thank you for writing this.
kyri17 chapter 13 . 3/8
this was one of the best stories Ive ever read. rarely does a fic make me not only cry but laugh. I laughed when Snape opened a draw and found it to be" Filled to the brim with Hermione Granger" I laughed so hard I cried when Hermione kicked peeves butt. I cried hysterically after the battle. I croed tears of Joy at the end. seriously This was amazing. start to finish.