Reviews for Unfinished Business
shocabo chapter 13 . 11/19
Even though I KNEW this was where the story was going, that did not stop it from making me cry and laugh and applaud the ending. Thank you for the story!
Here it is! :D I lost track of this story for I while and really wanted to read it again! Found it!

Love this story. :)
so perfect it hurts chapter 13 . 9/18
Aw! This is sweet! It made me smile a lot. Thanks for writing!
Mistress Charon chapter 13 . 9/14
I'm in awe of this work. How it's over a decade and a half old, and still so great. Your tone, dialogue, magical canon theory, characterizations, and imagery were so well done, it leaves me breathless. I felt so bad for Hermione, how she saw her friends and the world slip by, a "forgotten book" as you so succinctly put. And how it was only Snape who challenged her, and gave her a piece of her life back (Potion NEWTS), spoke to her like a person. I'm so glad you reposted this story, it would have been a terrible shame for it to be lost, and I'm so glad I read this. I can see myself coming back to read this beautiful and bittersweet work. The part were Mcgonagall refuses Hermione to let her take her NEWTS test made me cry, you did wonderful to illustrate her emotions, and Snape's veiled compassion. I also like how you breathed life into the ghosts of Hogwarts, their heirarchy, the rules and regulations, the culture so to speak. It's really great, and wonderful world building. Well done! Truly a joy to read. :)
I've probably read this story 10 times now and the ending never fails to make me tear up XD
Forest of Deb chapter 13 . 7/25
I'm not crying, you're crying!

Lovely
nif-ravenpuff chapter 13 . 7/20
My Hopeless Romantic Guild Card was on the brink of revocation, my faith nearly broken in that last chapter. But, so rewarded for reading to the end. Don’t give up, readers!
Lovely story!
Nink chapter 13 . 7/15
It's always fun to read stories that were written before the last book was released. I really liked this ghostly themed story, I don't think I've seen many others like it. It is defiantly a refreshing change from all the time traveling tropes.
Bele chapter 13 . 6/9
Beautiful romantic brilliant amazing story, sitting here teary eyed so beautiful it is. Your writing style is absolutely awesomely fantastic, I loved every single word! And then, also, so many funny jokes, the Y-chromosomes one just too truethank you very very much for sharing this awesome story with us!
BlueWater5 chapter 13 . 6/8
Wonderful story! Nicely crafted and well written. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 11 . 6/3
He will die and be a ghost
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 11 . 6/3
How did the dishes crash like that it's a ghost and a poltergeist was going through them and not a human was going through them?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 10 . 6/3
I thought ghost don't get tired ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 10 . 6/3
The sun makes ghosts fade ? Why? She is around when sun is up so why now fading when sun is up or coming up?