Reviews for Unfinished Business
Incredibly wonderful story. Thank you!
Well.. I cried at the beginning.. And I cried at the end..
I honestly don't remember the last time I cried reading a fic.
Loverly!
pandapuff527 chapter 13 . 6/19
Binged the crap out of this and whoa. so much love for this.
thepotionsguild chapter 13 . 6/18
I’m so glad I found this! It was amazing!
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 5/16
I confess I never wanted to read this fic because it sounded far too sad. I wasn't sure my poor heart could take it, even though I've loved your other fic. But then I realised that The Ghost and Mrs Muir is classic and a favourite movie of mine for a reason and took a leap of faith. I wasn't disappointed - just annoyed I didn't read this years ago. Favourited and I'm already looking forward to rereading in the future.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 13 . 4/3
Such a great story, I cried.
katarina131 chapter 13 . 3/9
Thank you for such a great story! I literally cried in the beginning, how unfair is it for Hermione to have such a fate, such loss. And in the end I thought maybe this wonderful potion would somehow return her to the land of the living and they would be together properly, but I actually didn’t think he would die too (a sad smile). Although as it was previously stated it wasn’t really sad. You made it seem as a different kind of life but life nonetheless. So why wouldn’t they enjoy it? In their beloved castle, teaching potions (he would surely help her?), maybe helping the new instructor with brewing.. it is a lovely story.
So beautiful. Wow just wow xoxo
wonderlandgirl chapter 13 . 2/18
I adore this story, I've read it a few times now, and it gets me right in the feels every time.
lazy-kaa chapter 13 . 2/14
Thank you for wonderful storry. As I say, anybody is better than Ronald. However, this storry is sort of light and promising.
Jemjnz chapter 13 . 2/9
Lovely Story.
It was nice to see Hermione and Snape develop as characters and together and how their relationship together slowly built. I also love the Hogwarts ghosts, they were well represeented and I love the united face they showed Snape when he yelled a Hermione.
Well written. Kia Kaha :)
unstable.fujoshi chapter 13 . 2/3
That was wonderful. I definitely wish it were longer though I can see how 13 chapters is enough.
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 13 . 1/16
This was both sad and beautiful at the same time and I feel honored to have been able to read it. This truly is a masterpiece.
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
This is a unique and lovely story. Love it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
ahhhhh that was simply beautiful. I loved all of it.