Reviews for Unfinished Business
Windblown.child chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I must say, wow. For the last couple of weeks I have been working on a ghost-hermione/live-Snape when I came across this story. You did such an incredible job with the characters, the story, their interactions, and succeeded in making me bawl through the last two chapters. Absolutely amazing, and incredibly well written. I only hope that mine might live up to the level you set. Beautiful.
Star1773 chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
I finished reading this a couple days ago and I had to come back and tell you how moving I fund your story. Snape's death was was a real tear jerker. I really felt I needed to come back and say you story was so beautiful.
vampylolita chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
made me cry...
sonpati chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
oh my god...i knew it...i knew it...luv this chapter
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
love it

:p

me crying here
crazy-4-kniha chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
I loved your story, ending made me cry a little, was so sad and then so awesomely wonderful, am so glad you completed it :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
WOW! I really, really, really enjoyed reading this story! You made this story an absoloutely worthy read! From the first to the last chapter I was hooked. Your writing style is fantastic, the characters were authentic and the idea of writing this was grand! I loved every minute of it. The way Severus' and Hermione's relationship developed was so nice to follow.

Thanks so much for sharing. All the best to you! :)
Kaka325 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I really love this story a lot! English isn't my mother-language, so it's really take some times to understand some parts of the story! I was touched and can't describe my feelings after reading this! I cried like a baby when I read Ch.12 and the death of Severus! But the first time I cried is when Harry told Hermione about Severus kneeling down at her coffin! I know the feeling about heart-ached when I read the part that Severus's honest confess! and somehow I just know Severus would come back, the better to say that I believe that he would come back for her. Maybe someone would think the "happy ending" isn't practical, but I just like to see them can happily stay together forever! Well done! Thank you to let me enjoy such an impressive story! :")
Ms Llewellyn chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
oh it was lovely and brought tears to my eyes the last two chapters! i knew it! LOL! It happens in every movie, or story, the man and lady always end up together.
Redbookbluebook chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
What an unusual idea having Hermione die and live on as a ghost. I absolutely loved this story and it really made me think about the ghosts in Hogwarts and that they do have lives beyond how they're portrayed to the students. Hermione's quest for knowledge even beyond the grave was as interesting as it was amusing. The relationship you built between her and Snape was very well written as was your entire story. Great job, I absolutely loved this story!
CeliaEquus chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
I know that it's unusual to review something that was finished so many years ago - six! - but I had to confess that I'm weeping like a babe here. Gods, but this last chapter especially was heart-wrenching, and I had to cover my mouth to stop full-out sobs from escaping, and probably waking up Mum next door. I really was most dreadfully upset at the thought of... but then, it all worked out, didn't it?

This was a wonderful, intricate and interesting tale, and I've no doubt that I'll come back and read it all over again someday.

Thank you for writing this.
Avalon Valour-Vantrair chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
I cried when Harry told Hermione she found Snape sobbing in front of her coffin. I had a feeling that he would eventually join her as a ghost but this story was just so darn sad! I liked it for its originality, its ending, and the ghost aspect of it. I cried at the end too. ( I swear I don't usually cry)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
This was the best Snape/Hermione fic I've ever come across, not to mention the most interesting. What a plot twist! Hermione as a ghost? Brilliant, I should say. I really thought you were just going end it as Severus dying and Hermione spending the rest of her days teaching, but you played the Hopeless Romantic card! And brought him back! So that was extremely pleasant to read. Also the bit about ghost and the pull of Legilimency was a theory worth expanding upon.
alysha813 chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant! This is by far the best Severus/Hermione story I have ever read!
Katamabob chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
That was lovely. Sad, but lovely. The ending was beautifully fluffy. _

Began slightly weakly, I thought. It didn't really capture the "scope and tragedy of the thing" (to quote Ronald Weasley). But I thought it just got better and better. I loved your characterisations, as well as the story and intricacies of the plot. And, of course, it was beautifully romantic ;)

Kate