Reviews for Unfinished Business
riverrat chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
Great writing and beautiul story. Very original plot.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Why a fantastic story! I loved it so much - could not stop reading it! And I was crying through the last 2 chapters! Great plot, and great writing. Well done
mi-shell87 chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Oh my God! I had to admit that I was getting a bit nervous towards the end that Severus wasn't going to come back at all! I really loved this story, it was quite a cute ending!
han chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful, moving story.

Thanks for the very nice read.
Fammi Capire chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
Absolutely beautiful. Stayed up all night to finish it.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Beautiful story. Simply beautiful.
evee chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I am enjoying the long chapters. Its annoying when people make them to short. Also love the vocabulary. Glad how the characters personality stays the same. LOVEEE IT!
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Awww I liked this story
PrincessVamp chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
I adore this story, and have read it multiple times. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment!
DefenestratedCountess chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Awwww, this story is so romantic! I love the concept by the way.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
nice original tale - liked it :)
acelly chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
What a lovely story! I cried when Severus died and didn't return! Thank you for making it all better in the end! :-)
nopparitari chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Great story! I like how you continued the main story a couple years and got a different (duh) ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
ADAFKAJDL;SF;JASDKLFJ;LASDKJF;ALSKDJF;ALSDKJF

THIS WHOLE STORY

SO

FAHKING

CUTE

;-; i'm gonna go cry now
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
This is pure brilliance. I have never read another story where Hermione came back as a ghost, and it really makes for an interesting dynamic between her and Severus. It is really a very clever idea!

I enjoyed reading the story very much and I definitely cried while enjoying it!

-SSB