Reviews for Unfinished Business
Technomad chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Awwww...I've loved this story for years. I love the happy ending.
StrictlySomething chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
It's tough when you're in both the Hopeless Romantic Guild and the Neverending Angst Guild, haha. Either could come out on top.

So this fic was great! I love your characterizations of both Hermione and Snape, and I think you showed the progression of their relationship well! A lot of fics I know with this ship try to pull off the hopelessly in love in a very small time frame. Don't get me wrong, the two have great chemistry, but a realistic approach is always nice (so well done!).

I like your focus on the ghosts (since Hermione IS a ghost, I suppose it was bound to happen ). Headless Nick's crush was very funny, as was the eventual Nick/Myrtle.

At first I was miffed, but in the end I think you did justice to McGonagall. Everyone has their faults, and I can see the death of Hermione affecting her seriously.

And I'll stop talking now. Good job!
Tortugita chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
This is a story that deserves a lengthy appraisal, but seeing as I have been stunned into a love-sick puddle of gush, all I can say is: bravo. 3
Sidazz chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Oh, what wonderful fanfic, you had me aawing all over the place. I love that you didnt go into greater detail with the last battle - in this lovley story of slow romance and contemplation, I think it would have been completely misplaced. Oh, darn you, you almost made my cry a bit. :D
tattedtinkfreak chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
This was amazing and very refreshingly original. Thank you for sharing this with us!
EciFrog chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
That was beatiful...
drarryxon chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
My heart actually sank, like it was me that was being yelled at when Severus yelled at Hermione. I nearly cried.

D:
Windblown.child chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I must say, wow. For the last couple of weeks I have been working on a ghost-hermione/live-Snape when I came across this story. You did such an incredible job with the characters, the story, their interactions, and succeeded in making me bawl through the last two chapters. Absolutely amazing, and incredibly well written. I only hope that mine might live up to the level you set. Beautiful.
Star1773 chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
I finished reading this a couple days ago and I had to come back and tell you how moving I fund your story. Snape's death was was a real tear jerker. I really felt I needed to come back and say you story was so beautiful.
vampylolita chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
made me cry...
sonpati chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
oh my god...i knew it...i knew it...luv this chapter
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
love it

:p

me crying here
crazy-4-kniha chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
I loved your story, ending made me cry a little, was so sad and then so awesomely wonderful, am so glad you completed it :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
WOW! I really, really, really enjoyed reading this story! You made this story an absoloutely worthy read! From the first to the last chapter I was hooked. Your writing style is fantastic, the characters were authentic and the idea of writing this was grand! I loved every minute of it. The way Severus' and Hermione's relationship developed was so nice to follow.

Thanks so much for sharing. All the best to you! :)
Kaka325 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I really love this story a lot! English isn't my mother-language, so it's really take some times to understand some parts of the story! I was touched and can't describe my feelings after reading this! I cried like a baby when I read Ch.12 and the death of Severus! But the first time I cried is when Harry told Hermione about Severus kneeling down at her coffin! I know the feeling about heart-ached when I read the part that Severus's honest confess! and somehow I just know Severus would come back, the better to say that I believe that he would come back for her. Maybe someone would think the "happy ending" isn't practical, but I just like to see them can happily stay together forever! Well done! Thank you to let me enjoy such an impressive story! :")
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »