Reviews for Unfinished Business
WHATTHEHELLO chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
WHAT THE HELLO! YOU KILLED HERMIONE!? Sort of sick but I liked it. Good job.
Mortania Hottersander chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Not since Deathly Hallows has a story made me tear up...this was beautiful.
RedBisou chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
Wow this story was just amazing! I loved every second, even though it made me cry. I'm glad they were able to be together. Thanks for writing this!
Finally chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
I am glad this is finally complete and hope other people enjoy it. I think this might be a good story. Many years ago, I accidentally started reading it before it was complete. Today I reread the first 6 chapters, hoping to find the spot where I'd reach new material. It was still stuff that I'd already seen. I got frustrated and bored, and decided to just skip to the happily ever after last chapter, and got some resolution. No telling what I missed in the middle. It's a shame that authors mistreat their readers and sabotage their own stories by posting WIPs. I am glad this is finally complete and hope other people enjoy it.
Alexis.Danaan chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Excellent! Fantastic! I loved it, and thank you for sharing!
sobbing chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
i kinda hate you for making me cry so hard...
Felix02 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
I'm glad they were able to be together in the end, though it was heart wretching to see hermione stuck while her friends moved on.
kucingmanyun chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow. This is absolutely the most original ideas I've ever read. You tell the story beautifully, with such a grace I feel like dancing while reading it. I didn't expect anyone could came up with such twists, the Hermione-became-ghost part, and the way Severus fell in love with her, it's truly believeable. And not to mention all reasoning about energy, ghost-human relations. It's all just...WOW. Great great work.
Tatacolt chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Such an unorthodox story. It took me awhile to come through the first few chapters and it made me immensely depressed reading that part of the story. Somehow, even the parts which should have made me laugh, made me feel the exact opposite of it. But, as the story progressed, everything changed. I just couldn't put this story away and the wholly different feelings appeared.

The mirriad of emotions, a thoughtful plot and the life like characters which evolved all through the story made it one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Thank you so much, Ramos!
chatounette chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
bonjour,

i have speak very bad english, but i love your fiction! very very good!

i read your fiction translated in french and your fic is great.

thank you, really.
whenthesnowmelts chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Haha! I was 50/50 that you would make Severus a ghost! My logical side was saying, "No! He is done with his burdens. Let him be free!". And my hopeless romantic side responded with, "No! He HAS to be with Hermione! He wanted to die at Hogwarts for a reason, to be with Hermione!" :)

Well thank you for a wonderful read! I'm so happy I finally gave this fic a chance and I hope others do as well! The writing was fantastic and the pain was indeed felt by this reader.

All of my best!

whenthesnowmelts
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'll be completely honest: I wasn't going to review until chapter 13. I was going to ignore the review button and go into the next chapter.

But I couldn't!

Poor Hermione! That certainly felt like a slap to the face! Pain started to swell up in my chest on how affected I was! And it was so unexpected! I have passed over your fanfic countless time thinking to myself: What? Hermione, a ghost? How on earth did someone come up with an idea like this and how will they go about it?

I'm happy to have finally given your story a shot and I absolutely love stories that grab my attention from the first chapter alone!

All my best!

whenthesnowmelts
midnight sun chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Yay! I'm a sucker for happy endings!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
Amazing. You write beautifully. I laughed aloud plenty, and cried more than once. I'm so very glad i stumbled upon this story, i couldn't pause between chapters, i didn't stop reading once! I'm taking you to court for eye strain and a headache ;D
jtz chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
superb story. i wasn't so sure i was into into in chapter 3, but it kept getting better with each chapter.

the only confusing thing - especially back in chapters 2-6, is when large periods of time pass by, yet there is no spacing/punctuation/lines to indicate it in the text. one sentences finishes; the next one indicates a time that is 6 months/year later. a separating line would be helpful
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »