Reviews for Unfinished Business
KannaKyomu chapter 5 . 2/10
This is just... the best. Best thing ever. New favorite everything. Thank you for writing this!
KannaKyomu chapter 4 . 2/10
Ah its all ups and downs with this story! What a wonderful premise you've created here, so unique and well written. Loving it so far, thank you for all your hard work!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 13 . 2/5
I absolutely love this fic and I don't think I'll ever read another like it. utterly unique and Beautiful
CHOCHON chapter 13 . 1/9
i cried god I'm so happy this ended well
persnicketyfics chapter 1 . 1/4
I know this fix is more than a decade old now, but I only just found it. And I stayed up all night reading it (seriously I'm going to go to work on 3 hours of sleep tomorrow) and now I can't stop crying.

This was beautifully written and has all the feels. I'm ugly crying into my pillow. It's bad, because your fic is so good. I'm glad that this is still posted because I would be sadder if I hadnt read it.

Somehow I missed the hopeless romantic warning at the beginning. That might have been a clue.
Deep in the Night chapter 13 . 1/2
Yes! I absolutely adore the ending! You've done a fantastic job on "Unfinished Business" and I applaud you.
Deep in the Night chapter 12 . 1/1
Yes! Yes! Hell yes! YES!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I am so glad that you brought this back and I now have a chancre to read it!
The Disappearing Me chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
beautiful story
Little-bad-Angel chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
I love your story. I just finished it and am still crying -I am so happy that they got their happy end
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
I do like your ending, just wish there was more of it! Business finished, they both would have moved on, correct? :)
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
I loved how Voldemort was defeated, and of course I'm so happy to see my OTP together in the end!
Zalia chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
Lovely ending! Thank-you for seeing it right through. ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
OMG, that was beautiful and perfect. I love the concept of telling a good ghost story. I haven't found that many and this is a gem of a favorite. Thank you so much. I hope to read more from you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
That was very nice of him. Good chapter, I can imagine Hermione asking questions in her new existence.
678 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »