Reviews for Unfinished Business
Im crying... tears are pouring down my face... quickly. I loved that
HawkAngel XD chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
awww! that was incredible! make me cry at the end!

HawkAngel
daisycb chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I was waiting for Hermione to tell Snape about Neville's comment of the flowers being off.
Assasin Nero chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
as a matter of fact, yes, I did see that coming :)

A nice story.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Dear Ramos:

May I assume that the "reposted" in the summary means that this story was originally written before OotP came out? If so, my only quibble is overcome, and my admiration for this conceit is unqualified. The unforced naturalness of the way Hermione is suddenly thrust into a new life (so to speak), and the quietly devastating detail that she still has her friends near and yet is no longer one of them, make even the good time-travel stories in this subcategory look childish. This is the kind of story ff exists to tell, and I thank you for having the fortitude to continue telling it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Sin Piedad chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
So much love for this 3
insouciantmouse chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
I always act out the characters' facial expressions and actions while I read, and when I got to "Nick's energetic sideways head twitches" and I was twitching my head a bit, and then my brain suddenly provided an image of Nick twitching his head too energetically so that it fell off his neck.
I love the end when Myrtle takes down Olive.
jane.janedoe chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
I must confess that I wasn't going to read this - the premise seemed so implausible. But, the interaction between Snape and Hermione is simply heartwarming. Kudos!
meg527 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I enjoyed this so much! Thank you!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Very unique story. I really enjoyed it and I can see why it is a favorite of so many.
A Voice on the Wind chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
You just made my week. Thank you.
Jamelia098 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
loved it :) I cried a bit at the end
thanks!
Songs.That.Serenade7 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Bautiful.
emiral chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for reposting this story! I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I wanted to re-read it (this story stands out in my mind among all of the other Snape/Hermione stories that I've read as being one that is really unique) and I've now just found it. :)
Anhkmorpork chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Congratulations. This is the only fic I have ever read, that truly made me sad when Snape died. There have been many that had a "Thats a shame, he was growing on me". But this stands alone in making me care about his passing.
606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »