Reviews for Unfinished Business
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Very unique story. I really enjoyed it and I can see why it is a favorite of so many.
A Voice on the Wind chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
You just made my week. Thank you.
Jamelia098 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
loved it :) I cried a bit at the end
thanks!
Songs.That.Serenade7 chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Bautiful.
emiral chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Thank you for reposting this story! I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I wanted to re-read it (this story stands out in my mind among all of the other Snape/Hermione stories that I've read as being one that is really unique) and I've now just found it. :)
Anhkmorpork chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Congratulations. This is the only fic I have ever read, that truly made me sad when Snape died. There have been many that had a "Thats a shame, he was growing on me". But this stands alone in making me care about his passing.
Dimplz chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Enjoyable story. The plot was pretty unique. I really felt bad for Hermione especially when her friends left her behind. It was a good thing Snape was still there. :)

It would have been nice to see their relationship develop in the live world more as opposed to it developing mostly in the dream world. The ending was fairly predictable, but thankfully happy. My prediction early on was that they both were going to the Afterlife together (as in Heaven or wherever). I was wrong there but your ending works too. Also, I'm so glad you skipped the final battle details! Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I cried happy tears at the end. What a fabulous story.
jensteed chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
This is at least my fourth time reading this and it still hits me just as hard. It's the most beautiful story I've ever read and I'll always keep coming back. Thank you again.
toriashley chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I can't read this story without a ball of tissues...every few months, it's hard not to re-read your masterpiece. I don't think I can handle the next chapter, though. Too many tears! Every time!
jensteed chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Well my autocorrect apparently doesn't like me very much...
But this is one of the greatest stories I've ever read, book or fanfiction. I've read countless ones where someone has died but it's never affected me like Hermione's has, her struggle to continue on knowing this is all she'll ever have for all eternity. I truly thought that it would end with Severus dead and gone (until it because pretty apparent it wouldn't, haha) I've been so completely emotionally caught up in this it's unbelievable. If I could buy this in actual book form I would gladly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to read such an incredible, heartrending story. I'll never forget it or all the tears it brought.
jensteed chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I can't believe how upsetingredients this story is, amazing of course and such an unusual idea but I'm in bits reading it :'(
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Amazing story! I can't seem to come up with the right words other than to say WOW!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
I cried a lot at this, although the ending, of Severus becoming a ghost, was fairly predictable. However, for a little while there at the end you had me thinking the opposite, so it was unexpected in its own way. I really enjoyed the story, and I think my favorite parts were the dreams and the Order meetings. You made them not boring and not totally confusing, which I enjoyed. Amazing story
Lailana chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my god I love you. It's been such a long time since I read such a fantastic story. So well written it brought me to tears.
597 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »