Reviews for Unfinished Business
Muggles chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Such a wonderfully unique story!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Ugh, ok, I'm done sobbing now...this was a really amazing fic! I won't lie, I felt a bit iffy at the beginning of the first chapter, but I'm glad I kept going because this has got to be one of my all time favorite Severus/Hermione fics. Fabulous job, seriously. This was amazing and an absolute joy to read!
Hariti12 chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Ohhhh fuck... I'm so sorry but that's the first thing that came to mind. Damn it, I knew it was bad! Bad to read great stories.. and nearing the end. But I keep coming back to it. Horrible. Horrible horrible person. I'm just so happy and yet.. sad. There's a small hole in my chest here, and it fucking hurts.
Thank you for this great story. really. Thank you lots. :)
allisondasher chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
so funny! awesome story!
StormDragonfly chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Well, so much for my other theory, that Hermione was actually tied to Severus, and she'd feel his call for her from the battle.

That halitosis line was hilarious.

Thank you for a lovely story. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
I am so loving this story. I like how you're not over the top with your clues. Little things that come back later, but aren't too small to have been forgotten.

I am so many guesses for what happens next, and I'm just gonna lay them all out. My favorite is that somehow Hermione's ghost becomes the spirit to take out Voldemort (I had this idea before I got to the chapter with the Order's plan so I got excited) and when Voldemort, with all his spell perversions, is defeated, it's Hermione in her own version of her own body that remains. This can only be done b/c of what Voldy did to himself over the years, and the end of his own life. My other guesses are that Snape and Hermione live as ghost and person lovers until Snape moves on, and then Hermione *is* able to move on then. Then there's the one with them as ghosts together. Then there's the lonely ending of Hermione as ghost and Snape moved on.
em chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
alright I almost started to cry during this chapter... thank you so much for writing this.
StormDragonfly chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
I really love how you handled the subtlety of the handkerchief and later brought it back into play.
Nova chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Enjoyed it, good fic, even if you did make mcg a bit heartless, it was needed 4 fic.
Nova chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Damn, mcgonagal is a cold bitch
misstaken1 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
That was so beautiful. I almost cried! Thanks for sharing :)
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Reread and still love.
trit19 chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
This story was fantastic. I was hesitant when I read the synopsis saying that Hermione had died but I'm so glad I decided to read it. It was a wonderful story. I cried when Snape died and then I cried when he comes back. I thought that was where the story was going but then I got nervous towards the end. One of the best Harry Potter stories I've read and definitely the best Hermione/Snape. Thanks for writing this amazing piece.
derAnged.romAntic chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
I loved this story! I laughed, cried, and had every emotion in between. I loved that Hermione and Professor Snape were able to come together to haunt Hogwarts.
Evani chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This is awesome, I loved it, and it was fabulously well written and almost completely in character :) you know I never actually thought about how a ghost was still able to teach(badly) but somehow I think thus could be cannon haha
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »