Reviews for Unfinished Business
Marie chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
This is an amazing story. I love it so much. Every word, everything was perfect. I am now a Snape x Hermione shipper! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
A beautiful story. I have re-read this many times and still am moved by it. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you
KissKickKillMe chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
How can it be a happy ending when everyone dies? I don't know, but it worked and it was beautiful, thank you for sharing!
sullivan89 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
You have me sobbing like some little girl! I hate and love you all at once! Hands down the best story on this site...possibly on any site! And ive read hundreds of them...im sad it's over :"(
Comic Critic chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
You made me cry! WOW I am sensitive! I must admit though, I'm a sucker for happy endings... They're just so happy!
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I love this story for it's uniqueness. It's so beautiful how the friendship is allowed to build over a large span of time. I really adore the parts about how ghosts behave between themselves. I did cry. A lot. (posting here instead of 13 because it seems it's not my first time reading this)
Jessie Deal chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
marisamarinee chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Crying
marisamarinee chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Gods, this chapter was heart wrenching. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
That was a really wonderfully-written story! Although, I was sobbing the entire time and had to skip from chapter 6 to the end because I needed to know how it ended and I was crying too much to be able to read seven more chapters. Great job, though, really :')
Hopeful-z chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
It was hauntingly beautiful.
Though I rather liked to see them continuing their journey together, instead of remaining ghosts forever.

AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
that was. okay. okay. fuck. i have a weakness. an achilles heel. for ghost stories . fuck me.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2015