Reviews for Unfinished Business
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
Ending as expected and a little weak, the splendid story considered. But so what - this story is a landmark in the Hermione/Snape literature, nothing less. Bravo! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
"Allright. NOT a nightmare." :-D
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
"What have we here?" she crowed, zooming out of his reach. - "HERMIONE GRANGER, COME DOWN HERE AT ONCE!" I want to see this on the screen! I want to see this on the screen! I want to see this on the screen! No matter how drama/angstish this story goes, it holds some of the most hilarious scenes in the entire potterverse - including The Canon. I simply don't have words ...
gigglymonkey12 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I'm glad this story was reposted.
I truly enjoyed it.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Although this story is tagged "drama/angst" the beginning is absolutely hilarious. "Good grief. She's dead, and she's still asking questions!" or "Hello, Hermione. How are you?" - "Dead, apparently!" Not to speak of the picture of Hermione trying to sit on a chair rather than passing through it. I want to see the screen version of this - and I want it now!
DearDeathDay chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Loved Severus with Hermione so very much that your story was passed through a second time :D
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Oh this chapter almost made me cry. I saw it coming but I felt Hermione's heartbreak when she thought he was gone for good.
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
I love that they were so mean to her. That made me laugh a lot.
yaykebab chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
I love this chapter. I've been a fan of your work for years now. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
Wonderful story!
happiness8000 chapter 13 . 7/24/2016
Wow loved it.
Bravo chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
I don't know quite how to express my feelings about this piece, but I can assure you it will go down as one of my ever favorite, dearly beloved reads.
NocturneWitch chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
I absolutely loved it! I wish I could write like this. Thank you for sharing!
Thorn80 chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Such a sweet story! One of the most moving I ever read. And Snape is truly wonderfully written, I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of his sarcastic but unknowingly caring personality. Thanks for writing this!
WritingBlock chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
Is it sad that I know how she feels? And that every time I read this chapter and reach the end, the same cold fingers grip my heart in a never ending grasp of torture?
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »