Reviews for Unfinished Business
Jalen Strix chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
Hurrah! An absolutely lovely tale, with a brilliant development of the relationship between Hermione & Severus.

A splendid evening's read - thanks very much!
Plumbum chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
That was great fun...and I will fail my exam tomorrow!
NumbuhZero chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
Aw!

This is such a sweet story!

(Hugs for all!)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Queen of the Gnomes,

NumbuhZero
Jack's Wench chapter 13 . 12/8/2005
Amazing writing as usual. This piece and "Hinge" are two of the best fanfics I have ever read.

Good luck with publishing "for real".
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
Perfect.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I loved this story and actually read it all in one-sitting (I was up to 4 AM, but it was worth it). It's great to see you develop as a writer. Your "The Souvenir" story is much better written, but this story is also very good. You do an excellent job developing the characters and making them 3-D, living beings. You throw in and weave in all the original elements from the books expertly. I think Hermione's initial reaction to being dead wasn't as in-character as it could have been (but I'm being very nit-picky at this point). I could imagine her being a bit more upset and in denial, esp. when Minerva refuses to awknowledge her. I loved your portrayal of Harry, esp. how he has stayed a true friend to Hermione. Ron's reaction was also well done and in-character. Your magical theory is well thought out. I'm not sure why Hermione would ever want to be in clothing other than her school robes (unless it was a special occasion), because she loved being a student. Many wonderful and original ideas.
Arashi chapter 13 . 11/15/2005
Bloody F*cking AWESOME!

That was so good, I stayed up all night reading Unfinished Business, I couldn't stop...

And for the first time, I think ever, I cried at the end... Bloody Brilliant!

You should be damn proud of yourself, Ramos, and I Thank you so much for giving me the pleasure of reading this Wonderfully Written Story.

Beautiful...

Arashi .
Mother of Tears chapter 13 . 11/5/2005
What an incredible story! Loved, Loved, LOVED it!
Alenor chapter 13 . 10/14/2005
oh this is a brilliant fic, i absolutely love it, cya later.
Puppet-Cat chapter 13 . 10/11/2005
Oh mi dios no puedo creer cuanto he llorado mi teclado esta a punto de quemarse,esta historia es simplemente hermosa,bellisima,la volvere a leer una y otra vez.
Tooi ake chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
Awesome story. I thought something like that was going to happen. That or then they would use that magic they were developing against Voldemort and use it on Hermoine to change her back to a human...or something. Anyway. I loved your ending, it was so sad. Started tearing up at the end, blast you! :-P

You're an awesome author!
Krazy-wolf-bitch chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
WOW great first chapter i have never read story like this! I love it I will keep on reading an reviewing. I really do like your story IT IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
biometallica chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
read your story straight through - now reading it again - all I can say is - lovely
MollysSister chapter 13 . 9/23/2005
this is by far the best HG/SS fan fiction I have ever read. It is a thing of beauty. thank you
jamie1 chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
I love your work. I think that this is your best one and my all-time favorite HGSS fic. I've since re-read it several times and it never gets old. It has a certain sweetness about it - an indecipherable something that makes it special. I think you do heartbreak particularly well as I felt mine breaking a few times over in the telling of your story. Well done!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »