Reviews for Unfinished Business
Lone Butterfly chapter 13 . 3/30/2006
Heart-breakingly beautiful. What an spectacular story.
ellamalfoy8 chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
Oh this was amazing. Bravo.
kapies chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I'm glad you've reposted it. I was going threw my favorites the other day looking for something to read and i remembered this one and couldn't find it. And I find on the second reading it is just as good as i remember it was.
Alexa82 chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
I'm so glad you pointed me to this story! Beautiful, intelligent, strong, subtle, incredibly well thought-through, intricate, spot-on characterization, fits in with the book to such a degree that I have considered that this might be the better plot for Voldemort related actions than what is written in the books... nothing over the top, everything measured to get just the right effect in the right amount. It's a rare story, and I'm glad to have the priviledge of knowing about its existence. Thank you for this experience. It will be unforgettable.
abraxis chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
I enjoyed this so very much. Your Hermione was wonderful. Not one sour, out of character note. The same with Severus. It is totally believable that he would be able to allow a ghost to become close to him as he can't other living people. Even in the books he seems to be in the company of the Baron more often than that of his fellow professors.

You did give me a nasty time of it there at the end but thank goodness we are both members of the HRGuild. Let those others make fun of us all they want, our love of happy endings just proves us better and saner people than they are, cruel gits!

Thank you for a glorious read.
Louis IX chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
Great story, and a nice twist involving ghost and HG/SS ideas. Congratulations. I'm now going to check your other stories.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
aw... I absolutly loved this story! The only HGxSS I could ever stand! Bravo for making me cry and laugh in the same story. Have a cookie...
ZC chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
I don't usually read very much HP fanfiction because, to be honest, I'm not terribly fond of the original novels. That being said, I enjoyed this story a lot. The characters were three dimensional and acted like real people instead of plot devices. Even when Snape was being unpleasant he was still human. It made for a nice change after slogging through so many poorly written stories. Keep up the good work.
LoneCayt chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
That was so wonderful, though horribly bittersweet. I can't imagine why anyone reported this fic originally, and for being inappropriately rated, of all things... but I'm glad you took the time to repost it. Thank you for a brilliant read.

LoneCayt
Pigwidgeon15 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Congradulations on such an amazing story.

Unfinished Business has just the right balance description, romance, new ideas, emotions and old ideas in a new light.

This was one of the most heartrenching stories I have ever read. I was honestly sitting at my computer, crying my eyes out.

I certainly plan to see if you have written any other stories.

Thank-you very much for such an amazing story.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
i bow down to you,i found this story amazing!very well written,i look forward to reading more of your work
pensivelee chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is one of the best fics i have read in a long time- i love it! thank you for transporting me into the halls of Hogwarts and let me forget about the mudanities of life!
Silindro chapter 13 . 2/1/2006
The past week I lost my grandfather, so this story made me glad that for some people there might be happiness after death. It was well written and very uplifting.

The way you wrote the time passing by made it truly seem that only a few years had passed when it was ten years. I sat back and was nearly as surprised as Hermione. Many of the facts in here seem plausible to the series, and I enjoy your creativity in your writing. I've always been a fan, and this just proves that you're worthy of your status in this fandom.

Cheers.
habitat21r chapter 13 . 2/1/2006
that was so incredably cute! i'm glad in the end you let him come back to be with her... the way you ended the story with them snogging and scaring prefects was too cute.
swtcaro93 chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
This is the most heartwrenching, tear-inducing, beautiful fan fiction I've ever read. I'm a sucker for angst. It's very well written. Thank you!
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »