Reviews for Unfinished Business
FlameoftheNight chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
Very good.

~The Dhampir Reviews~
PhoenixFeather7 chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
That was very good, and very well written
apathetica chapter 13 . 2/24/2005
Perfect!
badum chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
I don't usually read SS/HG, I usually get squicked by the age difference. This fic however is amazing. I love how you make their relationship progress - getting the potions newt first was awesome. I like the Draco/Ginny and the fact that poor Severus can't save draco from Dumbledore. (Darn those Gryffindors and the redeemed Slytherin pseudo-gryffs). Great fic.
GwenFairbrook chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
I read this on Ashwinder a while back but I decided I would write a review here. That was absolutely, utterly, completely, and perfectly wonderful in every single way. Ramos, you are a true master at this. I love all of your stories.

~Gwen
TheOnyxEyedLady chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
where can i get a Hopeless Romantic Guild card?

*sniff* *sniff* *weak smile* i cant belive i still cry while reading ff. arent i sad?

love your stuff,

myss myredreis
SilverOrb chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
Really nice and sweet!
Semajyrrah chapter 13 . 2/14/2005
wow~! I'm so thrilled that you decided to finish this story- i'd been keeping an eye on it forever~! Wonderfully written, and beautiful endings~! I must say that I didn't guess the ending until a few chapters before! P But still hanging on to the hoplessly romantic card, lol. Good job~!
Stravinska chapter 12 . 2/13/2005
And by the way... why *was* Snape late?
Stravinska chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
First of all-kindly delete DRACOSBALLDUSTER's review. It's pointless, brainless, and offensive to all of us, readers and author alike. Those who flame might consider actually reading the work before reviewing.

That said, this is a great fic. I wouldn't say it's the best I've ever written, but it's sweet, and there are several spots of prime humor dotted in throughout the pages.

The plot's a unique idea, and Hermoine being dead really gives their relationship a twist. All that last chapter there I suspected you might turn the fic into a sudden tragedy. Well... I'm not going to spoil the surprise for other readers and say what happens, but I'll say I liked the ending. (Although personally, if it were me writing this, I might've gone for the road you didn't take. ;)

Great job! I'd love to see more work from you!

Stravinska
Ottawa Pagan chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
Extreamely good story, I don't usually like ghost stories, because generally they can't do much, but you did it very well, expecially with the dreams.

Congrats on a good story :)
ZoeyChick chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU! I had started to read this story last time you had it posted but i only read up to about chapter 9! I kept checking back on your author page but I assumed that I had just imagined that it was you, untill a couple of days ago i saw it ! THANK-YOU ! Oh you know for a horrible minuite I thought you were going to leave poor Hermione without her Severus! Anyway thank-you once more for re-posting... I don't suppose we are ever going to fin dout why he was late are we? No epilogue just begging to be written per chance? Gnawing away at the back of your mind?

You know you want to, allthough it is lovely as it is.

Anyway I mut go I stayed up until well after middnight reding this.

~Zoey_chick~
Panther Wings chapter 13 . 2/8/2005
I LOVED IT! it was a bit slow in the beginning, but hey-it still turned out great!

CHEERS!

opal
Sinner Cho Gonou chapter 13 . 2/8/2005
That was fantastic! The ending was great, I loved it. I do think it was better then Hinge of Fate.
DRACOSBALLDUSTER chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
SNAPE SUCKS!

HE IS AN OBSESSIVE BULLY WITH NO BALLS TO SPEAK OF, A DIMINUITIVE DICK, A GREASY UGLY HEAD FULL OF SCHOOLBOY GRUDGES AND HERMIONE WOULD RATHER DO WORMTAIL THAN SNAPE, GET IT, YOU PERVERT FREAK!

EAT SHIT AND DIE!

HOW MANY PAWN TO QUEEN CLONES DOES A MAN HAVE TO READ

BEFORE

HE FINDS

A GOOD ONE

THE ANSWER MY FLUKE

IS MOST STORIES MAKE ME PUKE

AND YOURS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE!

ABANDON FIC! ABAONDON FIC!
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »