Reviews for Unfinished Business
laiagarien chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
*Clutches Hopeless Romantic Guild Card tightly* Wonderful. I loved the ending, though I'd liked Hermione-alone-into-eternity as well. Your style is great and your storytelling is very convincing. Every character is exactly in character (though I can't really speak for ghosts in private) and somehow I love the idea of having Hermione haunt Severus... Well done!
L.Evans chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
I must turn in my card, hopeless romantic. Thank-you for re-posting this fic. I had read all but the last two chapters, and had wondered what was going to happen.

In some ways, it is happier this way, though, isn't it. They will have each other for the rest of their immortal lives.

You have a wonderful talent for painting pictures with words, and a wonderful grasp of the range of human emotions and thought processes.

Thanks again, it was a wonderful bedtime story.

Linda E.
wildXhoney chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
a simply wonderful fic i love it! it took me all afternoon and evening to read ... and i didnt even study for my chemistry test tomorow...but hey it was worth it!

hope to see more from you soon!
perwinkle27 chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
I've always considered you a very talented writer, but you've just moved up to phenomenal. I decided to reread the whole story rather than just the update and I was crying at the end of it. I have never cried over a fanfic before. This was just beautiful.

By the way, while I did suspect the ending, there was a point in the middle where I wondered if somehow the Phoenix Tear Potion would be used on Hermione. This ending is much more believable to me.

Just lovely.
IamEJ123 chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
omg - you have no idea how much i cried. my brother thinks im a complete idiot, crying over a fanfic. but still- i love you :]
unperfectwolf chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
good goddess! I loved it. great job! heh, I really liked the ending (and *I* don't have to turn in *my* hopeless romantic guild card!)
katherose chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Great story! It effectively distracted me from studying for my finals :)
Lyn Piton chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Ah, hurrah! Beautiful-four hearts! It's great to see this fic back here; we were poorer without it. Keep writing, please!
Hunt's Honey chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
That was a really beautiful piece of writing. I hardly ever cry at fanfic but i'm crying buckets. i kinda thought Severus would die, but i'm glad you brought him back for hermione. it made the story complete.

Just one thing, in one of the chapters you had hermione describing the Baron as a sot. not knowing what it meant i looked it up and it means habitual drunkard. I don't know if thats what you meant but it didn't seem to make sense to me. I also don't know why the deleted the story when it placed as a PG fic because i saw nothing written that should have put it above that.

An excellent fic all in all! Hats off to you!or in Sir Nick's case heads off to you!

Lis x
Natsuyori chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
OMG! this was one of the best stories Ever! Im putting it in my fav list! there's not that many! I luv this story and I hope u write morE!
Violetfury chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
I love this story so much. It had me captivated as soon as I began reading it. I'm so happy it had a happy ending.
Sarah T chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm glad you reposted. I would have missed out otherwise.
Shadowy Vixen chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
I read this story from beginning to end in approx 2 days (school, hw, etc) and I've only got one word to say. "Wow" I've read a lot of sshg fics, but this one is one of my favorites- the ironic thing being that she's dead within the first chapter! That's a first there, especially, points for creativity. I also have to say... in all the sshg fics I've read... this is only the 1st or 2nd to actually make me cry a lil. *feels like a total wuss* xD

But yea... I saw the ending coming... the death, the coming back as a ghost... but it didn't stop me from getting all sentimental and watery. Thank you so much for writing this. I am late for work right now, but I plan on checking out your other fics.

Jo (Shadowy_Vixen) xxmoonyschickxx
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Thank you for reposting this splendid story. Long may it wave at this site! The situation and the beautiful style make it one of my favourites. Most memorable passage-Snape's dream of Lucius.
KarlaMarie chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
i was so crying and i still and, now not for the loss but from the joy that they are togerther, i still am crying...
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »