Reviews for Unfinished Business
Commodore Aetheflaed the Pink chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
this was such a good fic, please please please make a sequel...it was uber good

i was listening to tim mcgraw's cd set this circus down and this song made me think of this fic...the song is called "take me away" its really good...you should listen to it
Ninfea chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
I'm so sorry for delivering such an insistent (and slightly psychopathic) review yesterday. I hadn't realised I'd arrived in the middle of the uploading process.

I'm going to say something that I haven't mentioned in any of the reviews I've ever given to fic writers:

I cried while reading your story. When I finished the last chapter, I sobbed my stupid little romantic heart out with a block of dark chocolate and an episode of NCIS for company. There's nothing like realising the concept of eternity to make you really upset. And happy.

Man, I feel stupid saying all this.

Anyway, my point was I really loved reading this, it's a work of art. It's definitely my favourite fic.

Liraniel.

PS: Don't ask about the NCIS bit. It's kind of disturbing; even for me, when I think about it.
SB chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
It's just as good the second time around. Here's a quick tip to those reviewers who can't seem to find all of the chapters. With all the server outages these past few days, it's no wonder all the drop-down chapter menus didn't load properly. Just go up to the URL and change the chapter number manually - that'll get you to all 13. (It's how I read it). I'd hate for any of you to miss this treat!
Kaaera chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
*smile* I'm very pleased to see this story finally reach a conclusion-I have been waiting for SO LONG to find out what happens at the end! It was VERY VERY good, and I'm thrilled it finally all got up. It was a wonderful story-from chapter 11 on, I was all 'but-but-*sob*' because something or other would happen. I was heartbroken at the fight they had... Keep up the wonderful work, I look forward to seeing new stories!
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Aw, a fanfic that made me cry... I guess I'm still qualified for the Hopeless Romantic Guild, then! Thanks Ramos!
Squidlers chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
SQWE!

IT'S FINISHED AND IT'S WONDERFUL AND THERE WAS A HAPPY ENDINGG AND

*hyperventilation*

You're one of my favorite writers EVER. If you ever get a book out, don't forget to inform your loyal Fanfic fans.

'“Your head leaks, boy!” the Baron roared.' That's going on my list of Truly Awesome quotes. I think it's the "boy" that gets me- I seem to have a thing for "boy".

I was, at first, confused and indignant when you didn't write the battle scene, until I realized that this is a story about Hermione and Severus, not Harry and Voldie. And then I loved you all the more for not writing it.

I'm not sure if you know, but the end of chapter 10's cut off.

And I know this is smarmy, but I want to thank you for writing this. Snape is such an amazing character and it's so good to read a rendition of him that STAYS so amazing AND lets him live happily ever after.

Aysquid
Anastasya chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey! It was very vile of to delete your story with ALL YOUR REVIEWS. Though its not like theyve never done it before. I can name plenty of examples when woderful fics like yours were deleted because of some anonymous letter to about violating raiting or plagiatrism (and those claims were false!)

Anyway I loike your fic very much. Ive been reading it since 5 chapter. Thank you for writing it.
semuta chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Argh - I seem to be the only person on who can't get past chapter 1! And I've been checking every hour since it came up, too! Anyway, would like to thank Ramos for updating (and from what I can guess here, completing) this very fine work. You've taken an unusual subject and made it really interesting. Thanks for the update, hope I can read it soon! :)
Ro.Kitsune chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
that was a wonderful story.

silver
GoddessofSnark chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
You don't know HOW angry I was when I found out that this fic had gone *poof* off of here and that the copy of it at Ashwinder hadn't been updated in the three months it had been since i had last checked in on it. And you don't know how exited I was when I got the alert that it was back...with new chapters!And an end!

I loved it..a lot. I've been saying that for every chapter, but i loved the end, although it could have been spread out longer...but that's just my wanting to see more of the fic. :) You scared me though-I almost though Severus wasn't coming back. Almost. :) Bravo!
duj chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Not often that death is the happy ending. Very satisfying story.
duj chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
The whole polarity thing was a brilliant idea and bringing in the reversed rune - magnificent.
b7-kerravon chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Lovely!
duj chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
She knew he'd be angry when he found out.
duj chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
"If nothing else, being a ghost had taught her to watch and observe rather than directly attempting to influence anyone.' She does a bit more than observe later in the chapter LOL.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »