Reviews for Unfinished Business
Anorah chapter 13 . 9/13/2005
I think you did a fantastic job with this. One of if not the best HP fan fics I've ever come across. Your talent with this story inspired me to change some rules on my forum I have a fan fiction section I allow rating but with a restriction. Your stories had to be about Ioan Gruffud a welsh actor for which the forum was made. Because of the incrediable story I will all fan fic on my forum so that I no longer have restrictions on peoples talents. I may very well be keeping myself from reading something as enjoyable and filling as this one.
Angel chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
*hands in her Hopeless Romantic Guild card* I was really really hoping if that counts;) Still I guess I shouldn't have assumed he would show up fast or not at all. I loved this story. I am SO VERY glad you re-posted. If I could remember my password I'd long in and save this as a favorite but as it stands the link being saved on the computer is the best I've got.

Thanks fot the fic. I loved reading it!
MissingInAction chapter 12 . 8/31/2005
I just finished this story for the second time. I don't know why but I really like this story
LadyShard chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
It took me forever to read this story but oh my god I almost cried! Wonderful story! :sniffs: Dangnabbit but I'm so happy they got together in the end!
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Oh my gosh... I am SUCH a sap. No, I didn't see that coming. I thought it was going to go into how she was going to haunt the castle for years and never get over her first love. YAY, I cried, yes there... I cried. It was absolutly WONDERFUL. I'm adding you to my favorite authors. I loved it.

Joi
Strega Brava chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
I just read the whole thing again (I've lost count how many times I've read this story...it's the perfect remedy for a melancholy mood) and I have to tell you that it is still one of my favourites. An excellent read!
bookwormer chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
In response to your author's note: I was hoping for "#1", but I wasn't sure if that was what you had in mind. #2: I loved the halitosis joke. I do wish you had inlcuded the battle scene, but I could tell that you really wanted to finish this fic in order to return to other more engaging matters. Thank you for doing at least that and satisfactorily finishing this.

Hugs,

Sam
bookwormer chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing this story regularly or properly. I just realized that more chapters were posted and I'm catching up. I did however come across an issue in your story. While I was reading the part where Snape realizes Hermione's been in his dreams, I wondered how could he know that ghosts can enter someone's dreams. If I had been Snape I would have stood there wondering why I was dreaming of Hermione instead of thinking she had found a way to enter my dreams. Just a thought. But other than that I love your story and its well-written-ness. Keep writing!
TammyLynnSlark chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
This is a really good story. I enjoyed it very much.
singukusa chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
And all was right with the world...

As a hopeless romantic, I thank you for writing such a beautiful and touching story. I read so many depressing things lately (including HBP), it was wonderful to have such a happy ending.
Yuki-Rabbit chapter 13 . 7/18/2005
That was the first harry potter fanfiction to actually make me cry. Great job!
Emily chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
O, my god! I haven't cried that hard in a long time, let alone at a fanfiction story! You are such a brilliant writer- keep up the good work.
Elmindrea-al'Thor chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
Wonderful!

I've never read a story about a ghost before and i must say i enjoyed it. Keep up the wonderful work!

~Elm
QUASHI chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Gee-Haw! Welcome back :)
Perilous chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
Really enjoying this. Well done.
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »