Reviews for Unfinished Business
ThePhantomRoarer chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
Wow...I was blown away by this amazing fic. It is the ONLY fic that ever made me cry. You are definitely the best fanfic author I have ever come across, and I hope you keep writing!
UnSerious Sirius chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
This is simply beautiful. And I don't even like this pairing.
mwk chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
Truely brilliant! Kept me crying and laughing at the same time.
zanthia122 chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
This has made me laughed and shed some tears. Brilliant work. I've not read something this good for a long time. Thank you for sharing a heart warming, real and gripping story.
Splash of Blue chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Absolutely wonderful. Incredibly original plot, well-researched, plenty of humour and lots of sad bits too. Hermione's treatment of Peeves was absolutely inspired, and I can't think of anyone who was OOC.

But apparently I should 'use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved', so I'll just say that there were a few typoes and spelling/grammar errors that jarred somewhat in an otherwise brilliant fic. If you want -I can't remember if you said you already have a beta-reader- I'd be happy to beta this for you.
CorbeauAnge chapter 13 . 5/15/2005
Absoloutely lovely fic, even if I did have to stop a few times in the last chapter...as my vision tended to get a bit blurry .:hides tissues:.
Lirael chapter 13 . 5/7/2005
Though in an intellectual, somewhat cynical way I always acknowledge tragic-ending stories as way more real, I can't help smiling at such a happily-ever-after scenario. This is a nice story- it's a bit sad that Ron kind of forgot about her, but the important part is the two of them- together- and you lived up to that.
IcarusFalling chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Wow, this is one of the *best* fanfiction I've ever read! At least out of the many HP fics I have read. Most of the HGSS fics I've read have bad plots, so this ship wasn't high on my list. I'm definately going to read more now, though.
JaySnaps chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
that was a completely lovely ending to a fantastic story. It's very original and i was hooked the moment i started reading. Absolutely adored the ending!

I would love to see more of this, if there's any in the making. :D
xrazystoritellre chapter 12 . 3/16/2005
after reading several reviews..i agree with those who want an epilouge...what about ron's kid comin to school? or baby ghosts? lol:P *devil face*
xrazystoritellre chapter 13 . 3/16/2005
great fic!:D

and hugs for Miora:(

(HR and FS (ur already on FA)
Misty's Dawn chapter 12 . 3/12/2005
I never considered myself a hopeless romantic, but after that I may have been converted. Excellent fic!
Heksie chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
WOW! I have no words to describe how great this story is. Well done.
zafaran chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
{sniffle} Oh, this was *so* good. And I'm so very much a member of the "Hopeless Romantic Guild", and have no intentions of giving up my card. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Munching Munchkins chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
AHyou made me cry...im such a sucker for happy endings...
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »