Reviews for Unfinished Business
Ro.Kitsune chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
that was a wonderful story.

silver
GoddessofSnark chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
You don't know HOW angry I was when I found out that this fic had gone *poof* off of here and that the copy of it at Ashwinder hadn't been updated in the three months it had been since i had last checked in on it. And you don't know how exited I was when I got the alert that it was back...with new chapters!And an end!

I loved it..a lot. I've been saying that for every chapter, but i loved the end, although it could have been spread out longer...but that's just my wanting to see more of the fic. :) You scared me though-I almost though Severus wasn't coming back. Almost. :) Bravo!
duj chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Not often that death is the happy ending. Very satisfying story.
duj chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
The whole polarity thing was a brilliant idea and bringing in the reversed rune - magnificent.
b7-kerravon chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Lovely!
duj chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
She knew he'd be angry when he found out.
duj chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
"If nothing else, being a ghost had taught her to watch and observe rather than directly attempting to influence anyone.' She does a bit more than observe later in the chapter LOL.
duj chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
Hermione in a temper is one of the scariest people in canon.

Losing a friend always hurts whether he was a good friend or a bad one. You don't stop liking/loving someone just because he's got flaws.
m4ever chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
omg you must continue this! its very good and i cant wait to see what happens next..i luv it...if you need any help or anything email me at legolas072 continue this story

-Emily
duj chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Bad dreams - that's no surprise.
duj chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Great use for ghostly cold.
duj chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Braxdice - great explanation for his unhealthy look.
duj chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
She might have centuries but he doesn't.

"Peeves duty"... guess you can take the ghost out of the prefect but not the prefect out of the ghost.

Yay, Myrtle's revenge :))
duj chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
"Sometimes, teasing Minerva was more fun than pulling a cat’s tail." LOL, she's worse than catty here... hidebound stultified rigid and inflexible.
duj chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
"Life" sure is different for ghosts. I liked Snape's ultimatum but did he really think it would work for long? Hasn't he noticed her determination?
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »