Reviews for Unfinished Business
heartnut chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Perfect ending. Sigh. Now to class!
Eliora chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
a well presented piece of literiture, i enjoyed reading it till 7.30am. and i hope to see some other great work from u in the future.
carbon-panda chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
alright, now having finished another chapter - i've finally figured out how to articulate what i enjoy about your writing. *l* i love the complexity you bring to this story! I've read so many fics that are one-track, and single minded. this not only is about Hermione as a ghost, but it devotes a thoughtful amount to Voldermort using really creative ideas, and faithfully commits to detail the HP characters. the last portion was wonderfully articulate, while being appropriately vague while Snape tried to make sense of his emotions. you rock!
carbon-panda chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
an unfinished book was a wonderful metaphor for Hermione's situation. the funny thing about hg/ss fanfics is that I never really know if the characters are written in canon or if it's just how i want them to be BUT the dialogue, the propriety in nuances you give Snape and Hermione feel very believable. Snape is still irritating, and Hermione is still excelling. your writing has a great patience in letting the ship develop (that is often lacking in a weaker story).
Jedi Keladry chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
I know I've read and reviewed elsewhere, but I just gotta say that the moment when Harry and Ron describe Snape's desperation in trying to save Hermione's life, and again when he's kneeling by her coffin, are heartrending and delicious.
Beornthryth chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Lovely story! An interesting premise- I mean Hermione doesn't usually kick the bucket in a truly accidental manner- with a classic ending.
carbon-panda chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
you know, i've read a couple of your works and i've become quite a fan of yours. ) just wanted to tell you that i'm enjoying it so far.

on a side note, i was surprised that Dumbledore didn't come around until this chapter... he was like this itch in the back of my mind - "where is he? and where's his wisdom and acceptance?"
Miri Tiazan chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
I stayed up way past my bedtime and cried my eyes out. And now I have just one question for you: What bloody took him so long?

I'll leave you a better review when I'm not half-asleep and still looking for kleenex.
Commodore Aetheflaed the Pink chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
this was such a good fic, please please please make a was uber good

i was listening to tim mcgraw's cd set this circus down and this song made me think of this fic...the song is called "take me away" its really should listen to it
Ninfea chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
I'm so sorry for delivering such an insistent (and slightly psychopathic) review yesterday. I hadn't realised I'd arrived in the middle of the uploading process.

I'm going to say something that I haven't mentioned in any of the reviews I've ever given to fic writers:

I cried while reading your story. When I finished the last chapter, I sobbed my stupid little romantic heart out with a block of dark chocolate and an episode of NCIS for company. There's nothing like realising the concept of eternity to make you really upset. And happy.

Man, I feel stupid saying all this.

Anyway, my point was I really loved reading this, it's a work of art. It's definitely my favourite fic.

PS: Don't ask about the NCIS bit. It's kind of disturbing; even for me, when I think about it.
SB chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
It's just as good the second time around. Here's a quick tip to those reviewers who can't seem to find all of the chapters. With all the server outages these past few days, it's no wonder all the drop-down chapter menus didn't load properly. Just go up to the URL and change the chapter number manually - that'll get you to all 13. (It's how I read it). I'd hate for any of you to miss this treat!
Kaaera chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
*smile* I'm very pleased to see this story finally reach a conclusion-I have been waiting for SO LONG to find out what happens at the end! It was VERY VERY good, and I'm thrilled it finally all got up. It was a wonderful story-from chapter 11 on, I was all 'but-but-*sob*' because something or other would happen. I was heartbroken at the fight they had... Keep up the wonderful work, I look forward to seeing new stories!
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
Aw, a fanfic that made me cry... I guess I'm still qualified for the Hopeless Romantic Guild, then! Thanks Ramos!
Squidlers chapter 13 . 1/23/2005

You're one of my favorite writers EVER. If you ever get a book out, don't forget to inform your loyal Fanfic fans.

'“Your head leaks, boy!” the Baron roared.' That's going on my list of Truly Awesome quotes. I think it's the "boy" that gets me- I seem to have a thing for "boy".

I was, at first, confused and indignant when you didn't write the battle scene, until I realized that this is a story about Hermione and Severus, not Harry and Voldie. And then I loved you all the more for not writing it.

I'm not sure if you know, but the end of chapter 10's cut off.

And I know this is smarmy, but I want to thank you for writing this. Snape is such an amazing character and it's so good to read a rendition of him that STAYS so amazing AND lets him live happily ever after.

Anastasya chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey! It was very vile of to delete your story with ALL YOUR REVIEWS. Though its not like theyve never done it before. I can name plenty of examples when woderful fics like yours were deleted because of some anonymous letter to about violating raiting or plagiatrism (and those claims were false!)

Anyway I loike your fic very much. Ive been reading it since 5 chapter. Thank you for writing it.
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »