Reviews for Unfinished Business
duj chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
"If nothing else, being a ghost had taught her to watch and observe rather than directly attempting to influence anyone.' She does a bit more than observe later in the chapter LOL.
duj chapter 9 . 1/23/2005
Hermione in a temper is one of the scariest people in canon.

Losing a friend always hurts whether he was a good friend or a bad one. You don't stop liking/loving someone just because he's got flaws.
m4ever chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
omg you must continue this! its very good and i cant wait to see what happens next..i luv it...if you need any help or anything email me at legolas072 continue this story

-Emily
duj chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Bad dreams - that's no surprise.
duj chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Great use for ghostly cold.
duj chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Braxdice - great explanation for his unhealthy look.
duj chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
She might have centuries but he doesn't.

"Peeves duty"... guess you can take the ghost out of the prefect but not the prefect out of the ghost.

Yay, Myrtle's revenge :))
duj chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
"Sometimes, teasing Minerva was more fun than pulling a cat’s tail." LOL, she's worse than catty here... hidebound stultified rigid and inflexible.
duj chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
"Life" sure is different for ghosts. I liked Snape's ultimatum but did he really think it would work for long? Hasn't he noticed her determination?
duj chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Naturally he wouldn't tell her what he really feels. Who has he ever had that was safe to tell things to?
duj chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I'm so glad you've reposted the story. ffnet's pretty draconian about alleged ratings violations; maybe it would be easier to avoid them if ffnet was more specific about what they were.
Key of F Major chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Well. This is pretty darned nifty. Poor Neville. Guy just doesn't get a break. Oh no! How can Hermione read now?
MissingInAction chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
wow. It has been awhile since a story has brought me to tears and it wasn't from laughter. This story was really well done and I hope that you write something else soon.
Ninfea chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Hey! You've only re-uploaded one chapter? Oh, nonononono, you have to get the rest of it up right now, as soon as you get this! I read about... oh, I can't remember how much, 8 chapters I think but it might have been a different story, and I was up to a good bit, then my computer died, then I couldn't find the story again, then I cried extensively, then I found it just then only to find you've uploaded only ONE chapter? I am horrified and appalled.

Fix this transgression immediately! As a writer you have a duty and obligation to your readers to upload this story ASAP!

Yours,

The Department of Punishing Good Writers With Original Ideas Who Haven't Re-Uploaded Their Story With A Newly Applied Rating Immediately Upon Deletion (aka I, Liraniel)

PS: I just made that up, in case you couldn't tell from the hyper-upset tone of the email. But really, you should get the rest of the story up, it's really good.

PPS: If you ever need a beta-reader...
BrennaM chapter 13 . 1/22/2005
Fantastic story. I loved it from beginning to end. Thank you so much for reposting it.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »