Reviews for Unfinished Business
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
Didn't see it coming, but I'm so glad it did!
I enjoyed this story so much, especially vivid descriptions and the insight into what it means to be a Hogwarts ghost. The romance was so slow and beautiful and bittersweet... Thank you for this masterpiece.
Isilanna chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Just binged this all in one sitting, oh my god. 3 I know a story is good when it makes me cry both from sadness and then from happiness. I'm so glad you went with the hopelessly romantic ending, I couldn't bear thinking of Hermione living with that grief for eternity, never able to forget and never able to move on.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Awwwwww!
lPirateKingl chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh dear, I adored this story.
Marie chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
This is an amazing story. I love it so much. Every word, everything was perfect. I am now a Snape x Hermione shipper! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
A beautiful story. I have re-read this many times and still am moved by it. You are a fantastic writer. Thank you
KissKickKillMe chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
How can it be a happy ending when everyone dies? I don't know, but it worked and it was beautiful, thank you for sharing!
sullivan89 chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
You have me sobbing like some little girl! I hate and love you all at once! Hands down the best story on this site...possibly on any site! And ive read hundreds of them...im sad it's over :"(
Comic Critic chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
You made me cry! WOW I am sensitive! I must admit though, I'm a sucker for happy endings... They're just so happy!
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I love this story for it's uniqueness. It's so beautiful how the friendship is allowed to build over a large span of time. I really adore the parts about how ghosts behave between themselves. I did cry. A lot. (posting here instead of 13 because it seems it's not my first time reading this)
Jessie Deal chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
marisamarinee chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Crying
marisamarinee chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Gods, this chapter was heart wrenching. 3
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
That was a really wonderfully-written story! Although, I was sobbing the entire time and had to skip from chapter 6 to the end because I needed to know how it ended and I was crying too much to be able to read seven more chapters. Great job, though, really :')
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »