Reviews for Revelations and Revolution
Narc626 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Wow this is very good so far. Doe sthis mean Ridley will stop being an enemy of Samus? and how is samus "Different"? Please update soo. I look forward to future chapters
megaman915 chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
We are the Knights of Wii and we say Wi I was actually serious for once about this we should really start the Knights of we it would be awesome!
Ridley the Violator chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I've always thought that game character designer who thought to name a dragon Ridley was on to somthing in the realms of character depth. The possiblity for expansion on his character (none-canon or otherwise) is endless. Your story is takes good advantage of this, plus it's well written and descriptive, so i know whats going on. Thanks for writing.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 7 . 11/20/2005
No longer is Samus a problem, but two Space-Dragons. Give'm Hell you three.
Anonymus chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
If I described it in one word it would be marvelous or spectacular, whichever is better. I love Ridley fics and I idolize the accual character and Karolyn is a nice addition, but I wonder why the story is a tradgedy in the summary. Nice job on his personality, one of the best Ridley personalities out there.

overall

10/10
Black UTAHRAPTOR chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
Still pretty short, you could have made Karolyn's dream a bit clearer, I got lost halfway though. Otherwise, this was enjoyable.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Touching. Update soon.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
Samus is invincible! Update soon.
Black UTAHRAPTOR chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
A bit short and sudden. Maybe you should have waited before Ridley found out that it was the Pirate's who killed his mother.

But don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this chapter, am very glad that Karolyn has gone with Ridley, she's a really good and interesting character.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Update soon.
Black UTAHRAPTOR chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
This is one the best Ridley fan fics here. I really liked the way you put so much anger into Ridley when he was killing the GF soliders and how he could never kill enough. Once again, it was a great idea to have two Space-Dragons. Karolyn rocks.

I like how there is tension between the Dragons and Kraid.

Please post another chapter soon.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
This is an intreging story. Well writen, interesting, and done from an unusual perspective...

Write more. This story deserves to be complete.
KhasKlwn chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Hey I like your story :D. Very descriptive. I sure hope your not letting the lack of reviews stop you from continuing? You do know you left the anonymous reviews off? that could eliminate an infinite chance of responses. NEways please continue.
Black UTAHRAPTOR chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I never though of Ridley has a victim before, but this fan fic shows him in that light perfectly, and haveing another Space-Dragon was a brillent idea. I hope another chapter is posted soon.
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hhm... not too bad a story...

signed