Reviews for Phantom of the Golden Globes
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really can't stand Emmy Rossum, but the phic was good, I guess.
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 12/25/2006

I could so picture Erik writing that...

And Gerik saying it.

Very good!

Helden chapter 1 . 5/11/2006

Caroline Butler
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I love this so much...
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
*cackling* This is great. I can just hear Gerard Butler's voice doing this.
Graceful Lee who is lazy chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Lovely. Thanks for the latest review. You go in my hall of fame for being first reviewer. Yes, this was indeed, very Erik like. I couldn't quite hear Gerry reading it, but all the same, I liked it. Brava!
livingdeadgirl789 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
hehe that was so beyond funny! lol, 'i am skilled in the ways of the punjab' oh, this was a great vignette! :D
EriksLuv chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Yes I was so mad too! That sounded exactly as if Erik had written it! May I point out that I am skilled in the ways of the Punjab,Oh my gosh that was so funny *wipes away tears from laughing so hard* I could just see the people cowering away from an angry, Punjab-clad Erik! *starts giggling wildly* So all in all, VERY GOOD JOB!
Gerik Phan chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
OMG, I could just hear Gerik reading that. And I am one Phan who was Outraged at the Golden Globes!
Katelyn D chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
_ yes, I was at a local theater, watching an orchestra concert, and lets just say, I have a new respect for the sze of the chandelere they have

you should send that to gerry, see what he thinks! and yes, cold chills...very much like the ghost.
NightFallsSoftly chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*climbs back into her chair*

That was brilliant!
Liv chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Ok 4 words: Rock the fuck on! Now u need to do another one as 2 why gerard wasn't nomminated 4 best actor but jamie fox was lol
galabalesh chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Mwuahahahahahah!*maniacal laughter*
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
haha! I can just see the look on the guy's face!
fufulupin chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
*dies* That's so awesome! Not to mention true...Emmy totally should have won...*grumbles under breath*