Reviews for Angel
Dove chapter 7 . 3/15
I’ve reread this many many times by this point, and I am terribly sad this was discontinued. It’s such a lovely story, sad for Severus and angry on Harry’s behalf! I don’t particularly like drarry but the friendship development was done very, very well. As are Harry’s feelings towards Draco as time goes by, and his feelings towards everyone else. I would love it if Severus revealed himself at some point and was confronted with Remus again.. oh boy. It’s also nice that Severus accepts Harry’s loss and grief over Sirius’ death, though he likely felt releaved when he heard of it. I just love this au and Harry and Severus’ relationships.. I would love it if you updated this again sometime but you’re likely not writing anymore.. either way, it’s lovely. And I do think about it a lot.
softmouse chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
i love it. please please please update soon. i want more.
Iced tears chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I love this story! but it seems you have stopped writting, which is not good at all! you should pick up this story again! PLEASE! I like it alot!
snapescelticgirl chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
love it love it please don't abandon it!
rina riku chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
are you going to continue this story? it is one of my favorites.
rayama chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
good fic! very different! I really like Severus here. Though I want Harry to end upwith Severus, not draco. though it would be nice if he and draco could be friends.
Katsy17 chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
aww sweet. i luv it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
please review. Bin checking ur fic 4 ages! contunue it so i can move on with my life! jk! hahaha! im jst readin it ut of curiosity... ;)
piove chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
I agree with the others...it truly wouldn't be the same if someone else started this story. I hope you decide to finish this story, I simply love.. LOVE the phantom of the opera, and i love this story.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
PLEASE tell me you're not serious about stopping 'Angel'?

It's a really great story and you left it at a cliffhanger! I Can't take it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue... It wouldn't be the same if someone else did it...
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Oh, please do continue this story. It's beautifully written. It reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera a bit. I love Severus. Please continue this wonderful story.

Miralyn Dawn
Anne van Leeuwen chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
I love this story... please continue?
FinalError chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
Kya! I love HP to bits and I loved the storyline to PotO! I'm so glad I found this story! Please, I beg you to continue! ;w; If you're lacking inspiration, you could watch the PotO movie... It'd be neat to see the Masquerade scene, and the bit on the rooftop (which is uber-sad for the phantom, by the way ;_; ). Ahh... but if Catherine Potter, Phantom Snape and Raoul Malfoy, then does that mean this will end as a HPDM? Or will there be a twist...? hmm... I can't wait to find out! _ *favourites!*
Tashasaphi chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Erm is this me being dumb or is this based on Phantom of the Opera?

Hmmsies.

Apart from everyone being very out of character, the writing is sound, and I do want to know what happens next

I hope Harry's top, if it ever gets that far with Draco...

And what's going on with Snape as a spectrey thang.

I wish to know all!
valanthe chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
This is so awsome you have to update faster.