Reviews for Angel
softmouse chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
i love it. please please please update soon. i want more.
Iced tears chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I love this story! but it seems you have stopped writting, which is not good at all! you should pick up this story again! PLEASE! I like it alot!
snapescelticgirl chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
love it love it please don't abandon it!
rina riku chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
are you going to continue this story? it is one of my favorites.
rayama chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
good fic! very different! I really like Severus here. Though I want Harry to end upwith Severus, not draco. though it would be nice if he and draco could be friends.
Katsy17 chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
aww sweet. i luv it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2006
please review. Bin checking ur fic 4 ages! contunue it so i can move on with my life! jk! hahaha! im jst readin it ut of curiosity... ;)
piove chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
I agree with the others...it truly wouldn't be the same if someone else started this story. I hope you decide to finish this story, I simply love.. LOVE the phantom of the opera, and i love this story.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
PLEASE tell me you're not serious about stopping 'Angel'?

It's a really great story and you left it at a cliffhanger! I Can't take it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue... It wouldn't be the same if someone else did it...
A Raven's Sparrow chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
Oh, please do continue this story. It's beautifully written. It reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera a bit. I love Severus. Please continue this wonderful story.

Miralyn Dawn
Anne van Leeuwen chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
I love this story... please continue?
FinalError chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
Kya! I love HP to bits and I loved the storyline to PotO! I'm so glad I found this story! Please, I beg you to continue! ;w; If you're lacking inspiration, you could watch the PotO movie... It'd be neat to see the Masquerade scene, and the bit on the rooftop (which is uber-sad for the phantom, by the way ;_; ). Ahh... but if Catherine Potter, Phantom Snape and Raoul Malfoy, then does that mean this will end as a HPDM? Or will there be a twist...? hmm... I can't wait to find out! _ *favourites!*
Tashasaphi chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Erm is this me being dumb or is this based on Phantom of the Opera?

Hmmsies.

Apart from everyone being very out of character, the writing is sound, and I do want to know what happens next

I hope Harry's top, if it ever gets that far with Draco...

And what's going on with Snape as a spectrey thang.

I wish to know all!
valanthe chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
This is so awsome you have to update faster.
Zetsuki chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
OMG! I was crying my eyes out when Severus got so mad! T_T I want to read more! I LOVE the Phantom of the Opera AND Harry Potter! Wow! Keep up the AWESOME work!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »