Reviews for The Last Witness
spiceyhot chapter 1 . 3/6
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved your OCs.
ladygris chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
LOL! What a wonderful ending to a great story!

I'll be the first to admit I thought it was a set-up. But I didn't realize that it had nothing to do with the technology and everything to do with a dictator. Well-done on creating the world.

I thoroughly loved the ending, with them signing Beckett's cast. Such a normal thing to do even while on Atlantis.

Again, great job!
Silverthreads chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
I never reviewed this? It's a story I enjoy immensely!
Calamitynexus chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
That was a really fun story. I liked how you kept everything under wraps until the very end. And your use of OCs was awesome. I give you two thumbs up.
x Varda x chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
I really enjoyed that! Thanks for writing it :)
Space1Traveler chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Another winner! Thanks loads.
ferryboat George chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Lovely story. I was on the edge of my seat :P
lindajrjt chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
Now that was a good story! In the end I am glad Noda got what he deserved and the gang plus 3 more got to go home. Your stories are very good and I am enjoying them a whole lot, thanks.
Padme4000 chapter 14 . 1/17/2007
this is great
Llanea chapter 14 . 11/10/2006
Loved it!
rebekah78 chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
Awesome story; true pleasure to read. Thanks heaps!
Ellex chapter 14 . 7/2/2006
I was thinking about this story, so I came back to reread...it's even better the second time!
krysalys chapter 14 . 12/4/2005
ROTFL

Wonderful ending, and Rodney is so very lucky he didn't reak more than a few ribs!

Especially since he made himself into a human shield for Carson, of which I'm sure our favorite sexy Scot gave him blistering hell over.

*chuckle*

-}-

Krys, finally off to bed, wondering how much snow we'll be getting in the DC area today *BEG*
krysalys chapter 13 . 12/4/2005
Time to pull a Yoda and drop kick Noda.

O, I've been WAITING to say that! *howls with laughter*

Note to self - do NOT read sotries when punch-drunk tired, *snicker*

Ah, screw it, I'm more funny this way! teehee

But hey, on the bright side, for once the Atlanteans have made themselves some new friends other than the Athosians! YAY!

Krys
krysalys chapter 11 . 12/4/2005
LOL!

*wipes tears of laughter from corners of eyes*

Well, DUH, as if I'd fall asleep on ya here!

*snort*