Reviews for Tides of Friendship
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
gah! No! Why? DX Aw, but Ryou wasn't even crying anymore. He was even in his bed and he seemed all happy T.T I wanna punch Malik DX
mystralwind chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Creative, keep going!
T.Lei chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
O'kay, I've read this story before but I was way to sad and sobbing to review! Now, I thought I could come back and go over it and just reread the last chapter and review but I'm crying AGAIN and I can barely see the monitor scren! You have to put up a sequil to this story ! It has to just be Maliks bad dream or they have to die and meet up with their friends or something cause I'm rambling and I'm all choked up and sobbing at my computer and it's all your fault! (All because your such a great writer!) aND SO, i HOPE TO SUFFER MORE SOON! pLEASE pOST!(sOBS AND WHIMPERS AT THE COMPUTER!)
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
*cries and bawls* Noo! ;_; Ryou's dead, so sad! *mourns silently* But I'm glad he died painlessly, Malik was right in doing that, even though he feels guilty. Poor them though, they're all alone and still stuck in a demented world. A sequel is vitally needed! Please do write one, I would love to see what is bestowed upon the characters. Lovely story and the creativity of the plot is alluring. Keep up the great work. See ya around.

-Michiru
Dreammistress Jade chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
;_; You killed him off. I'll mourn in a minute but I have to say one thing to Malik first. Please don't be sad because you made the right choice, the one which would end with the least pain for Ryou. I'm really impressed that you were strong enough to do that. Now I have to go cry my eyes out.

Toodles!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
That was so sad! Ryou's dead... :cries unending: I love him.. and you killed him! That really sucks for Marik and Malik... they lost their friend. It would be cool to see a sequel... Keep up the great work in all your future works.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Yay! Ryou's alive... that's good. At least they were reunited. Poor Malik.. he has to do all the arguing and it seems they aren't listening... that must really get annoying. Awesome work.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Awe that was so sad how they treated Ryou.. that must have really hurt. *cries* I really enjoyed reading it... wonderfully written... except for the fact Ryou got hurt.. hehe.
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That was such a sad beginning to this story. Everyone has been taken from Ryou... that's very shocking.. and sad. It sucks they are slaves to the darkness and all... its not right. At least Marik and Ryou had each other. Very nice job... it was well written.
Kura chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
POOR GUYS!
MikariStar chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Cliff hanger! Poor Marik! Continue soon :)
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
This story is awesome, and the cliffie is horrible! Poor them! I hate the ra damned chief, hope he gets tortured painfully and dies an excruciatingly long and agonizing death. *glares at the 'lord'* He doesn't deserve the capitalization for he is evil in the most despicable way for hurting my top 4 fav. chars and the others. lol. Sorry for my long ramble. An awesomely captivating story, do write more and of course I want a sequel! See ya. _
Sarah the Slayer chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Hiya! What an awsome story! I love your ideasso please update!

bye bye!
Dreammistress Jade chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Good chapter!But why did you have all those weird symbols/letters all throughout the story?It made it very difficult to understand what i was yups I'd love to read a sequel!

Toodles!