Reviews for Dreaming
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 1 . 7/3
Such a bittersweet story. It was quite heartbreaking to see Raven emotionally invest herself in someone, only for her to be taken advantage of.

It'd be sweet if Raven and Rorek (the real one) did get a reunion of sorts, similar to your story.

Thanks for sharing this!
zesinidia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
i really truly enjoyed this more than any other fan fiction i have ever read before, it is was so touching and i could not help myself from crying before i even realised that i was even doing so. thanks so much, i really truly loved it, and i am honestly happy with the ending, it is beautiful and painful but i wouldn't trade it for some stretched out ending where they got to met again because this felt so real.
thanks so much for writing this, it is simply perfect
siriobiwan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Why does this have to be a one-shot D: It's SO good!
EmilyCatGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was just... beautiful! 3
asymptomatics chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
stunning. absolutely wonderful.
Nonsensicalicity chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So beautifully written!

This is a brilliant fic, and you've worded it perfectly.
Orihime-San chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOVE IT!1
Topgallant chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
What a beautiful story; you weave such beautiful pictures, and I find that you captured Raven's character brilliantly.

The dialogue is fabulous, and I love Rorek's mannerisms; they seem very canon (although we only met Malchior...still), and you gave reasonable explanations.

I adore the ending as well!
Lee Li Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
So romantic! That was a great story and, therefor, I am now off to read the next one!

Lee
Isolationist chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
*sigh* I REALLY wish that this wan't a one-shot. / Would've been nice to see more of the RaeRor fluff. Good job though. 3
Rhea Hiryuu chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OMIGOSH THAT WAS SO GOOD! AI, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! WA, GOTTA GO READ THE SEQUAL THINGY!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
THAT WAS GREAT! im glad i've read this now the other story will make scenes! bye :) ;)
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
XcriesX NO! go back! Raven love Rorek (even thoug bbxrae fan) i loved loved loved this! oh my goodness this was really good! i love it (this too is going on my favorites list!)
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Please write more! This is a good story, so don't leave me hangin! You could make rorek be alive and come to see raven!
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 10/20/2005