Reviews for Dreaming
zesinidia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
i really truly enjoyed this more than any other fan fiction i have ever read before, it is was so touching and i could not help myself from crying before i even realised that i was even doing so. thanks so much, i really truly loved it, and i am honestly happy with the ending, it is beautiful and painful but i wouldn't trade it for some stretched out ending where they got to met again because this felt so real.
thanks so much for writing this, it is simply perfect
siriobiwan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Why does this have to be a one-shot D: It's SO good!
EmilyCatGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was just... beautiful! 3
unhacker chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
stunning. absolutely wonderful.
Nonsensicalicity chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So beautifully written!

This is a brilliant fic, and you've worded it perfectly.
Orihime-San chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOVE IT!1
Topgallant chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
What a beautiful story; you weave such beautiful pictures, and I find that you captured Raven's character brilliantly.

The dialogue is fabulous, and I love Rorek's mannerisms; they seem very canon (although we only met Malchior...still), and you gave reasonable explanations.

I adore the ending as well!
Lee Li Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
So romantic! That was a great story and, therefor, I am now off to read the next one!

Lee
Isolationist chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
*sigh* I REALLY wish that this wan't a one-shot. / Would've been nice to see more of the RaeRor fluff. Good job though. 3
Rhea Hiryuu chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OMIGOSH THAT WAS SO GOOD! AI, I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! WA, GOTTA GO READ THE SEQUAL THINGY!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
THAT WAS GREAT! im glad i've read this now the other story will make scenes! bye :) ;)
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
XcriesX NO! go back! Raven love Rorek (even thoug bbxrae fan) i loved loved loved this! oh my goodness this was really good! i love it (this too is going on my favorites list!)
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Please write more! This is a good story, so don't leave me hangin! You could make rorek be alive and come to see raven!
fanciful.thoughts chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Squee! I loved it!
yumemiruhana chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
how do you write so well?