Reviews for The Jaguar's Path
Kstar88 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Interesting. Good depiction. Bit short though. I own the game, it can feel that way.
Leon Red chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Nice try, but the rhymes sound that they were forced, my opinion is that you should never try to write a poem with rhymes. Also, it was too short.
Furinkazan chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Heh... you should have put something about the spin-throw. Not bad.
greeneyes6 chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Nice poem But you know...you really cant die..and you're not IN the jaguar, you ARE the jag...

Your brain is directly connected to the bot while you lie somewhere else...then you fight
Grommiboulette chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
It was cool good job:)
ThaPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
You can't die in a HAR in OMF... but funny...
Kayn Slamdyke chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Pretty nice.

Bit short, but good none the less
shaveme chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Suh-weet! OMF rules :)

I can't wait to see the new OMF game ...
Conjurer chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
that sucked! In OMF you can't die! Hello? Have you read the manual? You suck and you don't deserve to exist!
Demara chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
"Raven and his Pyros, / can make me cry." LoL... I remember fighting him... Ahhh, I didn't know anyone still played that game, hehe... I made a tournament for it a few years ago, a long one with like 30 combatants... this sure brings back the memories. Cute poem (if cute can apply to 60 or 70 foot tall robots?) and very reminiscent of what I would expect a pilot to feel.
BleezeMonkey chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
*rolls eyes* Uh, OK.
Evad-Sentai chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
short nice
BrainyBoy chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Interesting metermode- xAxAxAxA... translated, "alternating rhymeless and the same rhyme." Interesting, although you could have done much better with the more intruiging meter of xAxBxAxB... as you wouldn't have to say things that don't hold to the OMF reality. Nice first, though!