Reviews for Invictus
Guest periwinkle chapter 3 . 5/17
This is an awesome story! I have to go now, the nargles are calling the crumple-horned snorcack idiots. If I don't stop them they'll soon involve gred and forge!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/12
This looks to be a really good story - well-written, interesting characters, different than the usual stuff. I'm quite curious about how Harry happens to be friends with Draco - especially friendly enough that he has kept the vamps from killing him.

It's too bad you've never finished the story. I hope you change your mind and complete it someday.
Gracfully chapter 3 . 5/9
so very neat I like it
splash626 chapter 3 . 4/17
Hello I am splash626 and I would like to write a reading of... By Hogwarts or the past just give me a shout if you say yes or no :):)
Lee Mcloven chapter 5 . 4/9
For the the record all human beings are prone to make mistakes from time to time not just teens. Nonetheless great story ;-)
just another bys chapter 16 . 3/27
Here's another poem for u -( You don't know what you've lost until you've lost it )-
MORE! PLEASE!
OMG! This amazing and I absolutely love your story. It is a lovely contribution to the harry potter fandom
I love this fanfic!
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 16 . 1/23
I read this fic years ago, then lost it, searched madly for it, and forgot about it. I just happened across it and I was pleased as punch to find it again, quickly read through it, and was thoroughly disappointed to rediscover that it was on hiatus. Oh well, at least the story is fantastic. I just want more (even though it's been ten years since you've updated)! I just thought I'd let you know that I love it even if you never actually see this review nor care anymore.
luv, luv, luv it! please keep writing 333
Luv this! must go read more 333
Luv this! 3333 sorry for shortness but i must read more!
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 1/9
Well, it seems people put vampires in a story for the sole reason to have a gay vampire in the story...
Wasted time reading this. It becoming all fluffy with mindless bickering and pouting.
Bail.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 1/9
Oh my... This Harry is a mental giant. He spoots out of the blue where he stayed and later after a mighty brain fart he concludes, that they wäre found out.
Lame.

At least the quotes are decent.
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »