Reviews for Invictus
The Seven of Us chapter 16 . 8/9
Well, considering that it's been eleven years, I think that this has been abandoned. Fairly good show while it lasted, though! You're right, on your profile, when you said that anything before 2006 was pretty melodramatic and to read at my own peril, but even with the excessive drama it was pretty good.

And frankly, watching sulky teenagers in a snit is amusing. To me, at least.
MikeyBlue chapter 16 . 7/25
I like but don't kill Chance
In regards to the notice at the beginning of the 4th chapter: did you drop out of a plane because your da bomb.
Echo Moriarty chapter 16 . 6/21
Please god please make another chapter
I'm dying here , plus , I feel Severus and Harry having arguments or the occasional covers actions together make me happy so I'm hoping To see more of that
The Lady Rogue chapter 3 . 6/18
Hi. I like this. But Harry being captured and held just because he's the Boy Who Lived pisses me off so much it drives me crazy. Not a criticism of the story but of the fact that in magical Britain it actually would happen and that's just wrong. Plus heaping the responsibility on one so young is wrong if dumbledore prophecy or no.
Lalia chapter 16 . 5/25
I love your story, its amazing and I'm excited to read how it continues
But there is something I want to ask you since a couple of chapters ago.
I understand that romance will not be a essential part of the story, but at the end, will Harry and Ginny have something? I know it can be stupid, but I really love how their relationship was going, it was kinda funny and cute, and the fact that Ginny never had a crush on him and Stat knowing him just like Harry was really great. I'm a little confused, because all this thing with her suspecting that Harry it's a death eater and I will hate that something happen that will destroy their new friendship and possibly future relationship.
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 4/22
Ooooh, that doubt is interesting. Also, I like the stable time loop stuff.

If you're still on this site and see reviews, then seeing as this obviously is discontinued, who was Harry's intended pairing?
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/21
If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous; it it bites you and you die, it's venomous. Snakes are venomous, not poisonous, and have venom, not poison.
So, that's who Chance is. I expected it to be a guy.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 4/21
I like all the relevant quotes sprinkled in.
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 4/11
love harrys attitude in this story
reading this 11 years too late...
R. A Cross chapter 16 . 3/8
I want some Leander/Harry action! For Pete's sake, he:s bloody in love with him!
No, no, no. You're supposed to kill off Ginny as bloodily and quickly as possible. Harry is not supposed to find the Sue attractive. Ever.
Quoba chapter 16 . 2/10
I really loved your fic and I hope that you will continue it :D
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 2/1
Poor attempt for a story. You spent an entire chapter building his image up in our minds, but then turned around and dropped the ball. It was f*cking pathetic. Dumbles showed up and Harry turned into nothing but a schoolboy again. And really? So the h*ll what if he believes the prophecy is true. How does that mean he should let others decide what options he has? How does that mean accepting a guardian is the best choice instead of getting emancipated? And why is he wasting his time going to a school when he doesn't need it? He might as well have said "...I have a kill order on my head from an insane dark lord? Well then, I'll absolutely go to your school and waste 2 years learning things like herbology and divination! I could be using that time to prepare, but I'm just a big dum dum so I'll agree to go to Hogwarts because it's convenient for the author, lulz!..." He surrendered his independence and the ability to decide what's best for himself. And for what? Absolutely nothing... Redo this story and actually think about what you're doing, before you do it, and I'll give this story another try.
2,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »