Reviews for Invictus
AccioGoodWriting chapter 5 . 14h
OH MY GOD! I love this story! I keep bursting out laughing!
ironhair chapter 16 . 7/17
Read till here..
ironhair chapter 14 . 7/17
A bit funny that voldemort wasn't bothered in the state Harry would return to hogwarts.
ironhair chapter 4 . 7/16
NIce cutting off snape before he started.. Lol.
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/16
Reading despite knowing u gave up on this 10'years ago...
Neja chapter 3 . 7/13
Noooo I want him to go with siriussssss :((((((((
Haha nice story tho
Caphalor chapter 11 . 7/8
hilarious :)
this is hilarious :D keep it up
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 16 . 7/1
Pheew!...that was intense...nice read though...the plot is really realistic
Grace chapter 5 . 6/19
I was going to wait till the last chapter to review, but I can't wait. Please GOD, tell me you'll continue this. I don't think you realize how much pleasure this story is bringing me. I'm laughing my fucking ass off over here. Don't leave us hanging please. It's too priceless. I Want To BE Him. Lmfao!
amr56 chapter 16 . 6/8
This story is amazing and I'm sad that you never finished it. Thank you for sharing what you have though. Well worth the read.
SFC CopperHead chapter 3 . 6/8
Good story I like Harry's attitude.
I guess one way to increase your word count is to answer reviews in chapters instead of a PM.
Guest periwinkle chapter 3 . 5/17
This is an awesome story! I have to go now, the nargles are calling the crumple-horned snorcack idiots. If I don't stop them they'll soon involve gred and forge!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/12
This looks to be a really good story - well-written, interesting characters, different than the usual stuff. I'm quite curious about how Harry happens to be friends with Draco - especially friendly enough that he has kept the vamps from killing him.

It's too bad you've never finished the story. I hope you change your mind and complete it someday.
Gracfully chapter 3 . 5/9