Reviews for Invictus
NeatAF chapter 6 . 4/15
Harry became a meek little girl 2 chapters in
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 4/15
I love this all so freaking much omlXD I am SO looking forward to seeing Harry and snape interact- it's sure to be pure gold.
darth tobias chapter 6 . 4/7
okay...
i liked this
kyoshi711 chapter 9 . 3/20
My god you like to write extra drivia or trivia, taking up value space instead of sticking to the story.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 3/19
Yes you should stop doing responses as it hurts the flow of the story as you have to skim down to get to a new chapter.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 3/19
I love it when vampires are involved.
Van Dammit vis is curate
cztelnik chapter 10 . 3/5
This truly is one of the most happily snarky Harry Potter street rat turns hero ever. Think Max Brand writing Harry Potter instead of JKR. Example: Harry tells Dumbledore he should be careful, that so much twinkling will make him go blind, BrillianT. I come back to read at least annually and haven't given up hope that someday there will be more.
Ok, I'm sold. Love this already.
Nate chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Shitfic.

No thanks.
Littwink chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
I love your Dumbledore\ Harry interaction!
Kaylinezz chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
I like this Harry. Almost as if he's alternitive or Emo.
Like me.
Or what I consider myself lmao
mckertis chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
Ah, this guy is one of THOSE, the idiots who make their A/N's run longer than the actual chapter.
mckertis chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
"he's not about to be anyone's hero"...

- Harry, be our hero !
- Oh, all right, Dumbie, i will.
Chapter two and already you broke your own premise. Very promising...except not really.
The Seven of Us chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Well, considering that it's been eleven years, I think that this has been abandoned. Fairly good show while it lasted, though! You're right, on your profile, when you said that anything before 2006 was pretty melodramatic and to read at my own peril, but even with the excessive drama it was pretty good.

And frankly, watching sulky teenagers in a snit is amusing. To me, at least.
2,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »