Reviews for Alone in the Dark
DarkShines2012 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
AW! That's so sweet- and sad- and... *throws cotton balls* FLUFF!

That was amazing. I love Dilandau fics, and it's not very often that I see one that is decent. But this one is amazing. I love the way you write his character. My only complaint is that you haven't updated, but that's about it.

I just started a new fic, called "As the Pendulum Swings" and right now, it doesn't have much of Dilandau in it, but it will soon. If you would be so kind, would you please read and tell me what you think? There are two chapters so far, I just updated this afternoon. I would really appreciate a constructive review from a great author.

Thanks!

DIMB
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This story has started off well enough so I think most people, including myself will like it a lot. Please up-date soon!
Kendra chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I love it so far, it'd make a kick ass yaoi for sure. Please write more, it's just so awsome!
jezebel-summonthepolice chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
OHH MY GOD! *Wipes tear away* I feel like crying.

(My lack of soul and heart prevents this of course) But hell that is soo cute!
Killed for Art's Sake chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
The ending was just so sweet! Haha, they're all hanging around the inifirmary. XD Very lovely work here. Nice job.
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
M, I like this. It's sweet and adorable!

Sand3
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I would just really like to cast my vote to see this story continued to see where you take it. It's a first in this fandom that I've run across interestingly enough. At least for this particular type of injury/situation.

The characterizations are great, Shesta's somewhat fearful but determined attempts to support his Captain. Remaniscent of him braving Dilandau's wrath in reminding him of Folken's orders. Dilandau's reactions as he deals with his most prominant fear first, before even contemplating the grimmer aspect. I would definitely like to see that.

The bit at the end when Shesta reassured Dilandau that they followed no one but him was cute. And the fact that Folken was getting quite irritated with a crew Dragonslayers blocking the door to the infirmery.

Okay you said you might go back and brush it up to let us know how this all happened. Please, please do! I have thoughts but doubt they are correct but dang what an excellent spot in then the anime to break away and begin and alternate story. Anyway I really hope that the muse strikes and you decide to continue on with this. And before I forget since one of the things you were asking about was the format. I thought it was great, but then I'm a roleplayer so I see this a lot. But again I liked it, it worked, was easy to follow and flowed well. Thanks for stirring up my muses better than anything else I've read today!
Accidental Paradox chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
This is great so far! Your characterisation is excellent and I love the idea. I hope you finish it! _
Kat chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I loved this, just like i love all your stories, please continue with it!
Sakura Shinguji-Albatou chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*Reading author's note* Random scenes are good! I can attest to that!

Uh-oh...Dilly's blind? *Pulls out pen and starts taking notes for La Ra Everlasting Frost* Just kidding.

Yeah, Dilly, I'd be pretty freaked if I couldn't see, either. Don't worry! Chessy won't leave you! Right, Chessy?

Someone else leading the Dragon Slayers? No!

The format was interesting-I've never read one in this format before-but I didn't find it hard to follow.

To Be Continued If Threshie Ever Writes More? Threshie had darn better well write more! *Pounds on laptop* Sakura want more! Sakura want more! *Stubborn pout*
Kagome chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
please, write and update the next chapies. I like your story.
strangedream chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I vote for yaoi, but then I secretly think the entire purpose that the Dragonslayers were created for was so that fangirls could write yaoi fics. ;P