Reviews for Evening In Grimmauld Place
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Liked the camaraderie of Sirius and Ginny
About-Yearning chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
What a beautifully well-done piece! Nice job.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"Green. I was going to paint that emerald green I like, but I tried it on the walls, and it wasn't nice. They shouted. So I went for a kind of pale green - it's pretty. Hermione adores it."

I love this. It reminds me of her crush on Harry and I just think it's hilarious.

She finished with a flourish, saying, "And thus, the dynamic duo of Weasley and Black, was born. And there was much rejoicing."

She sort of reminds me of what James and Sirius were like together. I like that she told Sirius a bit of what happened.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
They really are kindred spirits, I never thought of that before. Nice job!
tintedlarry chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
my favorite in your Grimmauld Place series :) i'm a huge fan of your writing.
quafflelicious chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This whole series is amazing! I especially loved the Monty Python reference in this one. Keeping writing!
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
My favourite so far! I loved Ginny feeling annoyed that Harry never notices her and her conversation with Sirius at the end. Ginny's line "He’s very mature, and is not at all threatened…He doesn’t know" and the bits about the 'Dynamic Duo' made me giggle.
miraculous-disaster-91 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I guess it's okay but please do update soon,
Captain Speed-o chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
this is a great strat. plz keep on goning. i just love ginny and sirius fictions
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Aww! What a sweet little story! I suppose it's a one-shot? Ah well the best things in life tend to end quickly. I'll add the story to my favs anyway.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
aw! i hope you won't end it there! please write more!

it was very sweet at some parts, and REALLY good! update soon !
Celi chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Really great story!
boredanddelirious chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I love it. It's so real and well-done. And I love this series so much. )
Raiining chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
oh an excellent excellent addition. My favourite line (though there were many many many)

It was over. Over – she wasn’t still thinking about it, she wasn’t still crying about it. Tom Riddle was dead.

Liked the shadows in Sirius's eyes, and the way he answered her question. brilliant.