Reviews for Ripple Effect
Zed of Vesper chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
Nice story, it was interesting from the beggining to end, but I must say that I find it strange that Tsunade is that bent on killing Naruto, especially since she knows that he can be controlled AND that he can very well accomplish his threat.
Neiiya chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
great story,nice and dark :D
EfrainMan chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
A very bittersweet epilogue, I very much enjoyed it. Especially the Sasuke/Hinata/Naruto stuff _ Thank you.
Ellyrianna chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
This was a fantastic story. I think I reviewed this once before, saying that I never read chapters in full, and that it has to be a very, very good story for me to do that. I'll say it again - I read all 22 chapters of this straight through, without skipping a word. I think this epilogue was a good idea, but it opens up more questions; now I want to know what happened to our five missingnins. Did Sasuke die? What about Sakura's baby? Satisfying, but also aggravating ;)

Excellent, excellent job. Couldn't have done it better. I'm reading your other two current stories at the moment also, because I just can't get enough of your work.
lordessofchaos chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
I had hesitated to review after your last chapter because I felt as though the story hadn't ended, so it came as a great relief to me that you decided to add an epilogue. This is probably my favorite Naruto fan fic, and I am incredibly grateful that you decided to share this story. It's amazing. Whenever I read the new manga chapters, I keep thinking that Kishimoto must have read your story and stolen some of your ideas. I hope you decide to write more stories in the Narutoverse.
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Well...I had thought the story was finished before, but I guess not. You had a lot to write but...it was a bit confusing at parts. I think I got the gist of what you were trying to say, but it was still confusing. Are you going to go back and fix it at all or write another epilogue?
Wistful-Eyes chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
AMAZING. It's great how it's from Kakashi's POV. I really love how you've established Naruto and co's lives now, as they're missingnins. Working in a rice field, and then just chakra-powering out of there when they catch wind of Kakashi and Sakura. Having Kakashi wake up in their home, or more precisely, the place they had been staying, was cool too. Kaime's parents were very interesting. (Oh yeah, yay for sasunarusasu hintings). I feel sorry for Sakura- I hope her baby wasn't lost. Anyway, the epilogue made me feel a lot better and very satisfied. I remember after reading the last chapter I really really wanted to know more and was pretty sad about that, but this epilogue didn't leave an urgent feeling like that. Of course, it's always a joy to read more Ripple Effect. I'm glad you updated here. Cyz!
Bista chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Awsomeness! I bow to your greatness
Celira chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Excellent. Elegant. Still the only plot-and-such-WAY-out-there story that I respect and admire as a writer. Kudos, Raye- it's lovely.
E.A.V chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Lovely ending. I enjoyed reading your story.

Would you consider a sequel?
Katherine chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Wow. I've loved this story and was delighted to see that you posted an epilogue. I would love it if you wrote more stories like this one (there's a hint of pleading in there).
Titan of Saturn chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Holy Shit.

I'm not usually a person to cuss, but this called for it. This story is fucking awesome. This is the third time I've read it, and it's just great. I've encountered very few stories so worthy in my two year stay on this site, and I will say this is by far the best Naruto fic I've ever read.

Please continue to write, I was happy with the epilogue and how you went about it (though I was kinda sad you did it in Kakashi's point of view, that left so many speculations, even if that was probably the point) and the plot of the whole story in general I loved.

I genuinely commend you on your writing skills, and look foward to your next story.

~TS
Cersei chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
it's still open-ended. i really wish they'd be left alone but i guess that's too much to hope for. naruto hinata and sasuke are a threesome or something right? i really really hope i didn't misunderstand that part coz it's the next best thing to a SasuNaru pairing.

i love how you wrote everything from Konoha nins' perspective. it emphasizes the fact that the five are gone and even if they keep in touch the social relations have very nearly been cut and only kept alive for a select few.

you're such an awesome writer. i hope you have other Naruto stories.

btw, my favorite part in this chapter is what Naruto last said to Kakashi. it's really intense and i keep wanting to read it over and over again.

keep up the good work. thanks for providing a really awesome story.
SunshineandDaisys chapter 18 . 2/9/2006
Blargh. Brutal honesty and painful memories make for a very hard to read chapter. Sasuke going blind would stink, too. But it's logical. I'm just starting to study all the cones and rods in the eyes and stuff, so I don't know too much yet. But it all made sense to me, mostly.

Yeah, something made sense to my tiny brain. ; It's a miracle! I must comes across as really stupid to you. -_- I try to understand, I do. I guess maybe I'm not far enough into the series...? There's just a lot of things I'm not getting. I feel like Naruto - "I'm not that perceptive!"

So, yeah, don't think too little of me. I try.

_~
SunshineandDaisys chapter 17 . 2/9/2006
Nani, is he going to be blind? ;_; That'd be... eh heh, tragic.

_~