Reviews for Ripple Effect
SunshineandDaisys chapter 16 . 2/9/2006
Geez, that was really long. Took me over an hour to read. O_o But it was good, definitely that.

Gettin' worried again. *le sigh* This is some fic you've got here, you know that? It's almost nerve-racking, but it's damn addictive. You write like you were there; it's just *that* good. *shakes head in disbelief at length and your obvious talent*

Ever thought about writing something non-fanfictional? I could almost bet you'd get published.

SunshineandDaisys chapter 15 . 2/9/2006
For some odd reason, ff net didn't take my review for 13. So, uh, here it is. Two weeks after I sent it. *gives ff net a Look*:

Sorry it's been a while between reviews, I got caught up in some things. So now, naturally, I'm a little confused about things. I remember most of it, but I don't understand at all what it is that Kyomamushi knew before Sasuke, or about the tables, or what with Hinata and the curse seal. But I guess it doesn't matter, meh.

Things are going from brighter to darker again, though Sasuke is showing so much difference. Like the snake said, he's "human". I love it. The corruption, the pain, the loss - and then, the love, the healing, the life... It really is something wonderful, what you're doing with him. _

Gonna try to figure out the next chapter, now. (eh heh)

_~

(And yeah, I do save the reviews cause I read/review everything on Word. heh Time limits are to blame.) Here is the one for this chapter:

...and now we're back to the funny. Yes, Sakura-chan, boys *are* idiots. If you didn't have those chapter names pertaining so well to the fic already, I think you should've named this chapter that. :D From Naruto, to Sasuke, to Lee, to Itachi... it was pretty amusing. _

Things are getting back to normal, against what I suspected, though this makes me happy. Maybe things will be okay? *crosses fingers*

E.A.V chapter 21 . 2/7/2006
Your story has me bawling out my eyes. Your writing it too, too poignant, too, too heart wringing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SatanStoleMyThrone chapter 21 . 2/4/2006
YAY you updated! please get the next chapter out soon.
ShortySC22 chapter 21 . 2/3/2006
Amazing story. I love how you wrote everyone and this was just absolutely amazing. Great job! _
desolate butterfly chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
This was awesome and I loved it and it shall go directly to my favourite list so I can find it whenever I need to remind myself what great Naruto-fic looks like.
SunshineandDaisys chapter 14 . 1/30/2006
Good grief, I'm with Tsunade. It's like they go out for a walk and fall into gaping pits, sheesh. -_-

But much love for this chapter. Everyone was expressed brilliantly, including the side characters. They all played an integral part in the description of Konoha's desperation. From the worry to the guilt - it was all very good.

As much as you've made me like Lee (not that I didn't, but you know... or maybe not, eh heh), I'm still not liking Saku/Lee. I just have this almost innate love for Sasu/Saku; so much so that I can't bring myself to let it go. ; It doesn't feel right to me, and that's stupid, 'cause Lee loves her. I suppose it must feel the same for you about Sasu/Saku, then?

Or am I just hopelessly devoted to these characters and think about it too much?

Right, feelin' pathetic, time for the next chapter.

MissWorded chapter 21 . 1/28/2006
Aah... this story is *painfully* angsty. But still, I can't wait to see what happens next. Shame on me. Now I have to go read something with a cavity-inducing amount of fluff to balance it out. *cue pained sigh* Well, I still hope you update anyway.

Feral Panda Chick
Ami Angel chapter 21 . 1/22/2006
that was...an amazing ride. everything about it was amazing. i was completely glued to the screen. and now i must get back to studying for finals.
SunshineandDaisys chapter 13 . 1/20/2006
I feel like an idiot, but I have no idea what Oro-tomato didn't touch. I'm probably thinking the entirely wrong thing, but then again, he was a genuinely disgusting creature. _

I do think I caught on that the girls liked Sasuke, or at least, wanted things from him. The "cradle-robber" thing amuses me, because that's what my mother calls Demi Moore.

It was nice to know what went on in Sound, his attitude makes more sense now.

SunshineandDaisys chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
Sasuke's changing, for the better. I can tell. It's like he's falling in love with life for the first time, or something. The little things are taking him places. ;D

Again, very impressed with your writing. You aren't akward with fight scenes at all, so don't even worry about it.

SunshineandDaisys chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
I'm so lost. o_O But this whole ting is making me nervous and excited, which I'm loving intensely, so y'know, back to the chapters.

seraslivre chapter 21 . 1/20/2006
Okay... Just wante you to know that personally, I usually stick to romance, and although I love angst, I also love sappy happy endings.

Now... It says a lot on my opinion of this story that, even though it is a tragedy, with no romance (almost), and with a Not That Happy Ending, I absolutely LOVED it. Couldn't stop reading... And I tell you, in six years of heavy fanfic reading... this is the fourth review I give. That's how much I loved it.

Overall: Fluid. And that's my favorite type of writing.

Best thing: Sasuke. from your picturing, to his reactions, to everyone else's reactions to him.

Worst: ...Jiraya and Tsunade. But Hey! not complaining here! _
ferdo brzuca chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
that was an awsome story. are u gonna write another one?
SunshineandDaisys chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Okay, missed something with the scrolls, but that's okay, I'll figure it out later. Sasuke and Sakura are still cute (I'm not saying affair, I'm just saying that the boy has ways about him...), although Lee is much sweeter. Sasuke's got the advanced Sharingan for some reason, I suppose that he killed himself (aka, best friend) and that might have some meaning. But he's still alive, so, I guess I got nothin'. (haha)

Nice break with the humor. It's like they all got to breathe for one night. :)

562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »