Reviews for Ripple Effect
AlmostElectric chapter 22 . 4/17/2014
What a sad, sad story. I just feel really empty after reading it. It's a very lost direction for Team 7 to head into.

I don't like the pairings at the end, but I don't really like many pairings anyway. I felt very sad during the whole of this story; Tsunade was a very cold and callous figure in this, but actually quite accurate to her character.

Very complex story. I liked it. There were little details that required careful reading to understand, and required a good memory of the rest of the story. It reminded me of a puzzle, and I liked it.

Sasuke was a good character, here.

I'd read this story before, I think - because the plot stuck out to me a bit - but that's inevitable, since this story is so old and I used to read a lot of this in 2008. I liked this story. Though it did make me feel very very sad. Your writing is smooth and wonderful. I also know you won't appreciate this review, since it has been a long time since this was written. But thank you for a beautiful story nonetheless.
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Is this shounen ai? :)
katie chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
Ive gotta say that was extremely well written! I wasnt fond of the lee and sakura pairing at first, cause im more narusaku but I grew to like it. I liked sasukes complicated past and new relationship between his teammates, and the constant theme of teamwork Kakashi taught them. You can also sense the almost hopelessness of narutos situation. Overall you portrayed kakashi and the rest of team 7 very accurately, I loved the anko and sasuke scenes and was pleased with the sasuhina pairing and the little teaser at the end. Fantastic job!
amethystfirechik chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
Loved this story. I like how you incorporated the first lesson team seven learned and carried it out throughout the whole story. Sasuke's & Naruto's relationship is exactly as how it is in cannon. I'm a little surprised that Hinata ended up with Sasuke, I had figured she did everything for the love of Naruto, though I'm not complaining because I can see it happening. And yay for Kakashi not immediately killing them when he had the chance. I love the you left the ending open for interpretation. It is a more realistic and slightly dark view of what happens to missing-nins.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
Great story, love the open ending of it. I like your Sasuke and Naruto :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
I never expected Hinata to end up in the branch household in your story but it makes perfect sense that she did. I always wondered about this and I think one of the reasons Hinata is dealing with this well is because she cares about her sister a lot and would not have wanted the branch life for her
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
This story is really interesting. It completely pulls you in
Uchiha Misaki chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
This has been by far one of the best fanfics I have read...
Zlorecile chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
I have so many things to say. This was so lovely. It painted a picture very different from the manga. This could easily be a book on its own. You took so many things to thought. Like marriage and ninja generations. This was a darker but more realistic take on naruto and all the characters were very in character. It was so real and amazing.

I had a growin sense of dread with this story. A hopelessness that was nearly tangable. I knew that there was no happy ending really. It broke my heart.

I cried when I realized naruto was never going to be normal. When he wouldn't become Hokage. His dream was gone. It would be like someone else killing Itachi. And how even to the end he was a good guy. His heart so pure. He didn't hate Sakura even though to his knowledge they were gonna let him die without a fight.

It was real terrible with Hinata's curse mark. How terrible that would be.

And Sasuke. I enjoyed what you had between him and his brother with his body and everything. And his attitude. He is cruel but not heartless. He can do the dirty work. Very accurate.

One of he best descriptions of Kakashi I have read. He was so in character. And the poor guy.

Tsunade's necklace got to me. It really is a bad luck charm. Really. And while I hate her for everything I also respect her. Being Hokage means making tough and ugly choices for the same of the village. It's her job to be hated sometimes.

And I am glad you encorperated naruto and gaaras relationship. I think that is how it should be. As wel as konohamaru. I bawled when they didn't acknowledge Narutos death.

Lastly, I really felt konoha crumble. The konoha 12 and all the citizens, I could feak the village changing and becoming a different place. Furthering the hopeless feeling.

So thank you for writing that story. He best read I have had on this site.

Thank you.
grumpikachu chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Okay, two things here:

The way Sakura accepts Sasuke's actions..doesn't really fit in with her character, but since Sasuke presumably didn't try to kill them (too much) here I guess its sort of understandable. A little stretch, but okay.

And the second thing: I was looking for a good, lengthy homecoming fic, and THIS IS SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN ASFDS (Capitalised to express my joy). And the way you write Naruto and Sasuke is so canon! I still see the same dynamics, the same subtext between them, but there's absolutely no actual indication of ...you know, anything between them, just like in the manga. Of course, being a NaruSasu shipper, you'd expect I'd be disappointed a little but I CAN'T BE BECAUSE THEIR DYNAMICS! YOU CAPTURED IT SO PERFECTLY I CAN'T EVEN LOOK BEYOND THAT FACT!
Kakarot Son chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Not got much to say other than... Holy crap that was awesome.
bostafu chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Man this fic is way too smart for me. But ah well, at least I figure out what's happening... eventually... err hopefully XD. I hope I'm not like missing something big that's going on. There's so much vague hints..

And maan that abrupt change of subject Naruto did, was so amazing. That snakes molesting Sasuke was SO funny. And I was amazed as how I, the reader, managed to change moods so quickly from a tense situation to a funny one - just like the characters.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
That was such a great story. I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this before. Thanks for a good read!
Tauriell chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
This was a fantastic story, I'm so glad I read it! The whole plot was unpredictable and very original (which I know is difficult with the more popular fandoms) and your portrayal of the characters and how they would all react to their circumstances was brilliant! I loved how you hit the balance when making it bittersweet, not too sad and not to happy in the end. Though throwing in things such as Sasuke's possible death and Sakura's possible miscarriage was a cruel tease to end with if you aren't going to tell the readers what finally happens there! Though I suppose it made it all the more realistic too, as we were looking through Kakashi's eyes. It seems too idealistic to assume that everything worked out ok in the end, so i'm going to tell myself that Sasuke was saved but Sakura had a stillborn child. Kaimi needs a daddy- Sakura and lee can try again. :)

All in all, the story was brilliant, definitely one of the best I've read in this fandom, as credited by the fact that I'm actually reviewing it. (I'm ashamed to admit that I very rarely do that- and only to my favourites.) I look forward to reading the rest of your stories!

Hopefully you might write more Sasuke/Naruto ones, or even a continuation, later on! I would love to hear more about sasuke and Hinata and their child.

Thank you for the great read, and all the best.

Autumn (Ireland)
Just Passing By chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
I love the team dynamics and how Sasuke changed since he first left Konoha.

It's a great team combination: A literal powerhouse, A ninjutsu specialist, A taijutsu specialist, Two doujutsu to see through illusions and keep track of hunter nin, and a med- nin. And Kakashi's lesson on Teamwork... The possibilities~

The open ending brought a lot of questions, like did they get caught/ killed? What happened to Lee and Sakura's baby? Did Naruto go through with his threat? Then again, as a missing- nin, their life would always be on the run.

My overactive imagination kept me up literally All. Night. Long.

This was a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing.
558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »