Reviews for Ripple Effect
Zlorecile chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
I have so many things to say. This was so lovely. It painted a picture very different from the manga. This could easily be a book on its own. You took so many things to thought. Like marriage and ninja generations. This was a darker but more realistic take on naruto and all the characters were very in character. It was so real and amazing.

I had a growin sense of dread with this story. A hopelessness that was nearly tangable. I knew that there was no happy ending really. It broke my heart.

I cried when I realized naruto was never going to be normal. When he wouldn't become Hokage. His dream was gone. It would be like someone else killing Itachi. And how even to the end he was a good guy. His heart so pure. He didn't hate Sakura even though to his knowledge they were gonna let him die without a fight.

It was real terrible with Hinata's curse mark. How terrible that would be.

And Sasuke. I enjoyed what you had between him and his brother with his body and everything. And his attitude. He is cruel but not heartless. He can do the dirty work. Very accurate.

One of he best descriptions of Kakashi I have read. He was so in character. And the poor guy.

Tsunade's necklace got to me. It really is a bad luck charm. Really. And while I hate her for everything I also respect her. Being Hokage means making tough and ugly choices for the same of the village. It's her job to be hated sometimes.

And I am glad you encorperated naruto and gaaras relationship. I think that is how it should be. As wel as konohamaru. I bawled when they didn't acknowledge Narutos death.

Lastly, I really felt konoha crumble. The konoha 12 and all the citizens, I could feak the village changing and becoming a different place. Furthering the hopeless feeling.

So thank you for writing that story. He best read I have had on this site.

Thank you.
grumpikachu chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Okay, two things here:

The way Sakura accepts Sasuke's actions..doesn't really fit in with her character, but since Sasuke presumably didn't try to kill them (too much) here I guess its sort of understandable. A little stretch, but okay.

And the second thing: I was looking for a good, lengthy homecoming fic, and THIS IS SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN ASFDS (Capitalised to express my joy). And the way you write Naruto and Sasuke is so canon! I still see the same dynamics, the same subtext between them, but there's absolutely no actual indication of ...you know, anything between them, just like in the manga. Of course, being a NaruSasu shipper, you'd expect I'd be disappointed a little but I CAN'T BE BECAUSE THEIR DYNAMICS! YOU CAPTURED IT SO PERFECTLY I CAN'T EVEN LOOK BEYOND THAT FACT!
Kakarot Son chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Not got much to say other than... Holy crap that was awesome.
bostafu chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Man this fic is way too smart for me. But ah well, at least I figure out what's happening... eventually... err hopefully XD. I hope I'm not like missing something big that's going on. There's so much vague hints..

And maan that abrupt change of subject Naruto did, was so amazing. That snakes molesting Sasuke was SO funny. And I was amazed as how I, the reader, managed to change moods so quickly from a tense situation to a funny one - just like the characters.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
That was such a great story. I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this before. Thanks for a good read!
Tauriell chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
This was a fantastic story, I'm so glad I read it! The whole plot was unpredictable and very original (which I know is difficult with the more popular fandoms) and your portrayal of the characters and how they would all react to their circumstances was brilliant! I loved how you hit the balance when making it bittersweet, not too sad and not to happy in the end. Though throwing in things such as Sasuke's possible death and Sakura's possible miscarriage was a cruel tease to end with if you aren't going to tell the readers what finally happens there! Though I suppose it made it all the more realistic too, as we were looking through Kakashi's eyes. It seems too idealistic to assume that everything worked out ok in the end, so i'm going to tell myself that Sasuke was saved but Sakura had a stillborn child. Kaimi needs a daddy- Sakura and lee can try again. :)

All in all, the story was brilliant, definitely one of the best I've read in this fandom, as credited by the fact that I'm actually reviewing it. (I'm ashamed to admit that I very rarely do that- and only to my favourites.) I look forward to reading the rest of your stories!

Hopefully you might write more Sasuke/Naruto ones, or even a continuation, later on! I would love to hear more about sasuke and Hinata and their child.

Thank you for the great read, and all the best.

Autumn (Ireland)
Just Passing By chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
I love the team dynamics and how Sasuke changed since he first left Konoha.

It's a great team combination: A literal powerhouse, A ninjutsu specialist, A taijutsu specialist, Two doujutsu to see through illusions and keep track of hunter nin, and a med- nin. And Kakashi's lesson on Teamwork... The possibilities~

The open ending brought a lot of questions, like did they get caught/ killed? What happened to Lee and Sakura's baby? Did Naruto go through with his threat? Then again, as a missing- nin, their life would always be on the run.

My overactive imagination kept me up literally All. Night. Long.

This was a fantastic read. Thank you for sharing.
You don't have to read this chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Logical Based Rant on Hyuuga Curse Seals:

Hinata probably would not have been cursed at this point. The life of a shinobi/kunoichi is very dangerous and people are likely to die. Therefore, as with royalty, they likely would have had the Heir/Spare tradition.

The Head of the Hyuuga family would be... hmm.. dunno his name. We'll call him Twin1 and his brother Twin2.

When his Dad was head, Twin1 and Twin2 both were curse free. So in case one died, the other would be able to take up the mantle, 'cause the seal is kind of permanent.

Once they reached adulthood and Twin2 had Neji, Twin2 was sealed.

There was the heir, Twin1, and the Spare, Neji (who as a younger person is a better choice to succeed the position than one who is the same age with the same health risks).

Sometime after Neji was born but before Hinata's third birthday, the twins' dad died. Thus you had the head, Twin1, the heir (for about a year or so), Neji.

Once Hinata was born, it is logical to wait a while to see if she survives infancy. Babies have weaker immune systems and can't fight back very well against assassination attempts. They could try gumming their attacker to death...

At three (in the old days it was 5) she could rightfully be considered the heir. This is why Neji's "branding" was done on HER third birthday.

This was actually kind of stupid of them. They only had the Head and the Heir. Hanabi is what, 6 years younger than Hinata?

It is conceivable that Twin1's wife was pregnant but miscarried at the time of Hinata's third birthday.

There is a whole other side to this that I'm aware of, and I am willing to write, but I'd rather read your next chapter.

Sorry about the ridiculously long rant that didn't have much to do with your story.
Bear-Bell chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Enchanted Rock? Would you happen to live in Texas?
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I read this a while back before I had an account in FF, I just thought I’d go back and leave a review, it’s a very interesting story, I enjoyed it quite much, thought I didn’t understand it at some points.. anyway, I still didn’t read the rest of the chapters.
Xiowaved chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
I love the pairings, so perfect, all the characters were done so well, this is my favorite fan fic ever! Just pure awesomeness, thanks so much! Sasuke was epic
InaLaInu chapter 22 . 7/16/2011
wow such an awesome read! spend a day straight out reading it! simply loved it!
Illadaran chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
This chapter had me cracking up, though I get the feeling Lee is going to die.
GSYH chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Will they be heading to Sand Country? I wonder what happened to Gaara, he knocked down that wall...
GSYH chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
Obviously the solution to Lee taking Sakura away is that he should sleep with Sasuke and Naruto as well!

Srsly, of all the people Sakura could have ended up with, Lee is the best, for her and for Team 7.

I see this was written years ago, but it fits amazingly well with what I see of Sakura during the Five Kages Arc, she's really not a child anymore. When Naruto went training with Jiraya, it was almost like a reprieve, it was training. With Sakura, she's much more tied to the village than before, tied to the village more than Naruto and Sasuke.
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »