Reviews for Ripple Effect
You don't have to read this chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Logical Based Rant on Hyuuga Curse Seals:

Hinata probably would not have been cursed at this point. The life of a shinobi/kunoichi is very dangerous and people are likely to die. Therefore, as with royalty, they likely would have had the Heir/Spare tradition.

The Head of the Hyuuga family would be... hmm.. dunno his name. We'll call him Twin1 and his brother Twin2.

When his Dad was head, Twin1 and Twin2 both were curse free. So in case one died, the other would be able to take up the mantle, 'cause the seal is kind of permanent.

Once they reached adulthood and Twin2 had Neji, Twin2 was sealed.

There was the heir, Twin1, and the Spare, Neji (who as a younger person is a better choice to succeed the position than one who is the same age with the same health risks).

Sometime after Neji was born but before Hinata's third birthday, the twins' dad died. Thus you had the head, Twin1, the heir (for about a year or so), Neji.

Once Hinata was born, it is logical to wait a while to see if she survives infancy. Babies have weaker immune systems and can't fight back very well against assassination attempts. They could try gumming their attacker to death...

At three (in the old days it was 5) she could rightfully be considered the heir. This is why Neji's "branding" was done on HER third birthday.

This was actually kind of stupid of them. They only had the Head and the Heir. Hanabi is what, 6 years younger than Hinata?

It is conceivable that Twin1's wife was pregnant but miscarried at the time of Hinata's third birthday.

There is a whole other side to this that I'm aware of, and I am willing to write, but I'd rather read your next chapter.

Sorry about the ridiculously long rant that didn't have much to do with your story.
Bear-Bell chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Enchanted Rock? Would you happen to live in Texas?
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I read this a while back before I had an account in FF, I just thought I’d go back and leave a review, it’s a very interesting story, I enjoyed it quite much, thought I didn’t understand it at some points.. anyway, I still didn’t read the rest of the chapters.
Xiowaved chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
I love the pairings, so perfect, all the characters were done so well, this is my favorite fan fic ever! Just pure awesomeness, thanks so much! Sasuke was epic
InaLaInu chapter 22 . 7/16/2011
wow such an awesome read! spend a day straight out reading it! simply loved it!
Illadaran chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
This chapter had me cracking up, though I get the feeling Lee is going to die.
GSYH chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Will they be heading to Sand Country? I wonder what happened to Gaara, he knocked down that wall...
GSYH chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
Obviously the solution to Lee taking Sakura away is that he should sleep with Sasuke and Naruto as well!

Srsly, of all the people Sakura could have ended up with, Lee is the best, for her and for Team 7.

I see this was written years ago, but it fits amazingly well with what I see of Sakura during the Five Kages Arc, she's really not a child anymore. When Naruto went training with Jiraya, it was almost like a reprieve, it was training. With Sakura, she's much more tied to the village than before, tied to the village more than Naruto and Sasuke.
GSYH chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Fifteen and sooo in love.
GSYH chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
"It had to be one of us."

Hinata was /accepting/ it to save her little sister!

Srsly, the Hyuuga is screwed up. I think doing to this to your own family is much more screwy than planning a coup.
GSYH chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I like the way the story reveals thing, Tayuya dies early, but we don't find out what she and Sasuke was like back then till now.
GSYH chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
LOL, had ate of the fish that ate of the worm...

Awwww, sentimental Jiraya!

Ew, MOST of Orochimaru's face? Yuck, it srsly looked like they should start pumping Naruto's stomach post fox binges.
GSYH chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
SakuLee cuteness, yay!

I heart the Sakura and Ino friendship too, it's what I miss in Part II.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 22 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this story, and it would be really nice if there was a sequel. :)
IceK7-1 chapter 21 . 3/22/2011
This is still one of my favorite Naruto stories after all of this time. I love rereading certain parts of this.
543 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »