Reviews for Ripple Effect
blisblop chapter 17 . 7/3/2005
Who is Kakashi "seeing"when he looks at Sasuke?(According to his main snake when Sasuke collapses from using Manke.?Orochimaru?Obito?)What was going on when one of the sound five said to the other he(Sasuke) is sentimental and the where they even talking like that? What had he done to be described so or what he had did being ascribed to?(i realise I am talking about different Chapters here but reading lead to no further understanding.)This story is very realistic,everyone is a bad guy and the children are abused write well in that one really wants to know what will happen.
blisblop chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
This is the third time I have become clueless,this time it isn't who is saying what but a whle chunk of Sasuke is not the first Uchiha is summon snakes right? Stay sane after learning what truth? The snake was on a tami mat that concealed something?I really want to does Sasuke have Mangeku?Itachi was not welcome in kins homes so the father must have learnt What? through ours,our what?Why wasn't Itachi welcome?
MissMissy11 chapter 17 . 6/24/2005
Great chapter! Nice and long. I loved how Sasuke acted around the Sound children. I also wonder what Naruto would do if he knew exactly what was wrong with Sasuke. I love this story! Update soon! _~

~Adan
Neino chapter 17 . 6/23/2005
As usual, excellent! This is the only fic I keep track of. I love the way you keep everyone in character, especially Sasuke.

Love the viper too, btw.

I'm looking forward to Sasuke's eventual confrontation with his spare ;)

Keep up the great work, Artiste!

p.s. good luck with your Italian finals, too
asn water chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
i wonder what naruto would do if he knew why sasuke was sick
ShaJen chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
Sha here! I love that last part with the snake! It was funny, and I love how you had the three of them (Naru, Sasu, Saku) fighting...in their sleep? No? Yes? Maybe! I laughed hard at that part, and at the part where the kid says "Yes, Uchiha-sensei". That was awesome!

Your fic is awesome! You are awesome! My adjective of choice sucks! I'm going to find a new one by the time you update! Ha ha ha! Good chapter!

Later,

Sha
Destiny1029 chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
HECK YES! i love this story _
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
Ahh, cool. I love this fic, so please keep up the good work. I love how you're working everything out! - mew!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
Ah, I see you've incorporated some of the info from the latest issues! Very good. One of the things I admire about this fic is that your facts are so solid and believable in the context of the universe; drawing on canon information when ever possible, and actual facts/mythology when it's not directly a part of the Naruto universe.

I can't remember whether I've said this before, but I'll say it now: Out of all the Naruto fanfiction I have read, "Ripple Effect" is one of the most intelligent, well-planned, and true-to canon that I have read yet. Your characterization is impeccable, your descriptions nigh-perfect, and the plot flowing without being episodic.

This is the sort of fic that could, conceivably, never end, though I'm sure you plan to stop eventually. I have only seen one other fic like this ever, out of all the fandoms I've read, and that beautiful monster is at 100 plus chapters. *L* While that one is a complete AU, both share the amazing credibility that makes them extremely rare in the fanfiction genre.

Amazing work. I look forward to seeing where you take us. _
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Fascinating. I went into this fic slowly and somewhat reluctantly... the way Naruto had turned out felt off to me, strange and more than a little OOC. But I understood that it was supposed to be jarring, so I stuck with it. And I'm glad I did. The more I read, the more I was drawn into it. I expected it to end with them successfully re-sealing Naruto, but I'm glad it hasn't. Sasuke's interaction with the Sound children fascinate me, but neither do I want you to focus too much on that to the exclusion of other stuff.
Celira chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
Very, very much love for your writing style. Interested.
Reiichi chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
I've been following this fic of yours for quite a time, but never managed to find anything to say in a review, apart from "wow, that was great, I want to know what's next."

This chapter was so good, though, I force myself into posting something.

This chapter was a really pleasing one, indeed - a lot of plot, a good balance of action and character interaction. I liked the Sound kids, I liked Gaara's thanks and how Sakura doesn't know how to take them, I liked how Sasuke's trying to stay cold but can't and Naruto tries to make him admit it.

That's a beautiful story, beautifully told. One day, I'll have to thank Asuka to have rec'ed it.
innocent04 chapter 17 . 6/18/2005
Okay... I am a HUGE romance/angst fanfiction type girl, and I've never read a drama one before. But, after reading this one, I must say that I am officially HOOKED! This is an amazing story and you have so much skill, it's ridiculous. I'm really envious. Never in my life would I have thought up this kind of story line and I LOVED that little discussion sasuke and sakura had about him not gettin' any in a while and anko wearing those tight shirts. But, the entire story has been awesome and I can't wait until the next "ripple" is up! Keep up the excellent work.
EfrainMan chapter 17 . 6/18/2005
Ah, the plot thickens...I wonder what the Akatsuki are planning, and how did they contract some kitsune? Great job, nice long one, can't wait for more :)
empyreal chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
My god, I wish there were more writers like you. Or better yet, more hours in the day for you to write. This is one of the best Naruto fics I have ever read. The plot is outstanding, the characterisations perfect, and the development is just awesome. It feels like the world of the series, with the interactions, the maturity, the growth of the characters. I love the small moments the three have where they're 12 again, but then those moments are broken with something happening to remind them of all that has happened in between. Sasuke's relationship with Kakashi, and this scene:

"I don't like the way you look at him," it said, "and see someone else."

Kakashi set his hand against the floor, balancing. ". . . I don't do that."

Made my jaw drop at the greatness of it. Sasuke's loyalties to Naruto, everything. I'm not making much sense. Oi. Perfect though ( I am always ecstatic when I see this fic updated
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »