Reviews for Ripple Effect
Xiowaved chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
I love the pairings, so perfect, all the characters were done so well, this is my favorite fan fic ever! Just pure awesomeness, thanks so much! Sasuke was epic
InaLaInu chapter 22 . 7/16/2011
wow such an awesome read! spend a day straight out reading it! simply loved it!
Illadaran chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
This chapter had me cracking up, though I get the feeling Lee is going to die.
GSYH chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
Will they be heading to Sand Country? I wonder what happened to Gaara, he knocked down that wall...
GSYH chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
Obviously the solution to Lee taking Sakura away is that he should sleep with Sasuke and Naruto as well!

Srsly, of all the people Sakura could have ended up with, Lee is the best, for her and for Team 7.

I see this was written years ago, but it fits amazingly well with what I see of Sakura during the Five Kages Arc, she's really not a child anymore. When Naruto went training with Jiraya, it was almost like a reprieve, it was training. With Sakura, she's much more tied to the village than before, tied to the village more than Naruto and Sasuke.
GSYH chapter 15 . 5/22/2011
Fifteen and sooo in love.
GSYH chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
"It had to be one of us."

Hinata was /accepting/ it to save her little sister!

Srsly, the Hyuuga is screwed up. I think doing to this to your own family is much more screwy than planning a coup.
GSYH chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I like the way the story reveals thing, Tayuya dies early, but we don't find out what she and Sasuke was like back then till now.
GSYH chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
LOL, had ate of the fish that ate of the worm...

Awwww, sentimental Jiraya!

Ew, MOST of Orochimaru's face? Yuck, it srsly looked like they should start pumping Naruto's stomach post fox binges.
GSYH chapter 10 . 5/21/2011
SakuLee cuteness, yay!

I heart the Sakura and Ino friendship too, it's what I miss in Part II.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 22 . 4/1/2011
I really liked this story, and it would be really nice if there was a sequel. :)
IceK7-1 chapter 21 . 3/22/2011
This is still one of my favorite Naruto stories after all of this time. I love rereading certain parts of this.
bluestar1712 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
""And you! Stop laughing!"

Ino glanced at Sasuke from the corner of her eye. Only the corners of his mouth were turned up; but, she supposed, that could be the Uchiha version of laughter."

haha of course the laugh would be like this. So far, i really like this version of the story- all the characters have remained like themselves (IC) and it has been entertaining, although I wonder where the next story plot will lead.
DaisyTango28 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
In a way, I kind of regret reading this fanfiction, because it has literally become my standard for all Naruto fanfiction in general; and unfortunately, nothing measures up to this. Your ability to describe the world around the characters, their body language and dialogue is almost unrivaled. Even more so than that is the way you stay SO beautifully keep them in-character. Personally, I value "in-character" fanfictions far more than anything else, and you have written the most true-to-character, believable Team Seven personalities that I have ever read. You're portrayal of Sasuke is absolutely astounding, and I speak from personal experience due to the fact that Sasuke is extremely difficult to accurately portray. This story was emotionally exhausting and way too good to be in the same realm as fanfiction. I understand that you wrote this story several years ago, but nothing would make me happier if you wrote a sequel to this. If you never do, I will be fine, but I do just want to take this opportunity to let you know that "Ripple Effect" has been my fanfiction standard for the past two years, and unfortunately, nothing else I've read has been as good.
librarycat9 chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
...wow... I almost never read tragedy fics... but this was amazing. I feel that you could keep going... but I don't mind the way it ended. I am sorry that I did not review every chapter but the story was too intense for short blasé comments. Well Done :D
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »