Reviews for Ripple Effect
EfrainMan chapter 12 . 4/8/2005
Oh, that was interesting A lot of good things for the moment, we'll see if their good fortune lasts. And Mihara's a prick :p I wonder what could be burgeoning between Sasuke and Anko, eh? Vary nice, I hope you update soon :D
ran chapter 12 . 4/8/2005
You know, this is the best fic in Naruto fandom.
kayoko-chan chapter 12 . 4/8/2005
*_* an update! *showers author with love*

the beginning was a bit confusing jumping around like that..like you said, but it got really good at the end~

i liked the action scene _
chibiurd chapter 12 . 4/8/2005
damn, you're so good... this is getting better and better...

am glad that asuka pimped this fic in her LJ, otherwise i might miss it...

keep up the good work! _
Tsugath chapter 12 . 4/7/2005
I love this story. The character's are all written so well. Don't suppose there will be any pairings later? I can't remember if you mentioned that before or not.
Kohinyun chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
Wow! I love this story-exactly what I like to read in a Naruto fiction! It's well written, well-characterized and NOT completely focused on who's doing who. I love the way you've aged the characters, given them a little bit harsher of an edge, but still managed to keep the Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto dynamic that makes the friendship so much fun. One question-in chapters 10 and 11 sections of the text occasionally have parenthesis around them. What does the parenthesis mean? Or am I just being oblivious and not reading the notes at the top...? Anyways, I'm so happy all those other endings were false! Looking forward to more!
kayoko-chan chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
you have a very interesting story here in terms of how the story was written, what it was about. Hm, that's not a very good description.

Let me try again. Your story introduced me to your older interpretation of the characters and slowly through the story, allowed me to grow fond of them. It's a very slow and carefully planned process that has been excuted in a very deligent manner.

The story may not be the greatest emotional rollarcoaster or packed with action, but the subtle mixture of both still leaves an impact on me.

Thank you.
Mistress Arts chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Wow, what an intersting story. And everyone is in believable character. Very interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Mistress
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
Cool. And just... the sneaky Naruto and Sakura makes me break out in entertained squeals. please keep up the good work. I hope we can see more of Sasuke and his snakes soon, 'cause I think they're cool. - mew!
Sailor Comet chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Hoy, hoy, the new clothes are new!

. . . er, hopefully you know what I meant by that. The part where Tsunade tells him to come back at 6 for new clothes. Yeah. That's new!

It occurs to me that I still haven't figured out who Jiraiya and Tsunade were talking about. Hrm.

~Sam
asn water chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
i cant wait to see what sakura and hinata are going to talk about! and of course the hokage would know naruto's a bad liar.
EfrainMan chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
Well, this is interesting. What could thay be plotting, eh? Very interesting. Can't wait
iris chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I never read gen fics. I don't like gen fics. But you got me reading your fic chapter after chapter. ;. God. I think I'm converting religion. *hugs narusasu-pushie in fear*
keni marli chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
wow. this is good. i'm too sleepy to finish the rest of the chapters but i'll get to it after my nap. awesome writing.
Gisela chapter 10 . 3/17/2005
Well woah, that was hm...you should go to Kishimoto and tell him some of your ideas so he can do an alternate side stories of what ifs cause damn...this story seems so like it would fit. Like I could see it happening like this because the characters are all respected and written in the way that doesn't set you off. It seems right. This story doesn't have romance as its main thing which I think is rare to find at times for fanfictions. Instead it repeats what the Naruto creator does. It has themes and physchology...all things that tug at both the readers mind and heart. Definitely a well written story that I look foward to seeing progress. Will check out your other stories and reccomendations. I love finding authors like you who I know if they write even a pairing I don't read about or a show I don't watch, that I'd still find myself trying to read it. A source of great literal finds. Thanks for the story _
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »