Reviews for Ripple Effect
EfrainMan chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
Interesting story. Really weird and dark. Can't wait for more
asn water chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
wow sakura's going to try something? is she going to try to help sasuke and naruto?
Lichan chapter 10 . 3/13/2005
this fic was recomended to me by Asuka Kureru and i must adimt it has been awsome. I'm surprised i haven't come acrost it before now seeing as how there are so few naruto fics that have anywhere near a decent writing style or plot develpments. You have far surpassed most every other naruto fic out there and the future of this fic promises to knock a few more fics out of the running for the best written naruto fic. Keep up the good work.
blahzzz chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
Got to your story from Asuka Kureru's page. And boy was she right! It's a great story and it deserves way more reviews. Am very glad here that I managed to stumble across this and am looking forward to your update.
GreenLady chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Damn are you a good writer; I'm *jealous*. I love this story, everythings just so well-paced and interesting . . . I LOVE.

Also, I'm curious about the Sasuke's eye thing. So there red, huh? But not the red of the sharingan . . . that wouldn't have something to do with that certain *other* red eyed boy and his demon? I'm just saying . . .

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dracona chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
I love this! It's not cliched (sp?) at all, you've made their reactions believable and canon, I really like that. I feel sorry for Naruto :( You write Ino very well, she makes me laugh XD I like how Sasuke didn't come back immediately, I see him doing that.

Keep up the good work!

Love, Dracona
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Oh, nice. I like the characterizations and Ino kicks arse. And a plotting Sakura, proposing Lee, and the rest of the teams are wonderful. Please keep up the good work! - mew!
Sailor Comet chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
I forget if I said so the first time I commented on this, but when Sakura tells Sasuke to stop laughing, it's so damn funny. XD This part makes me grin a lot-until the last sentence, at which point I wibble in FEAR.

::loves on fic::

~Sam
matchynishi chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
Very cool chapter! I especially liked Sakura and Lee's interation. Everyone's been potrayed very realistically... keep it up! XD
MoJoJessJo chapter 10 . 3/10/2005
Another fantastic chapter and you seem to have added an interesting twist to it with something being wrong with Sasuke's eyes.

I also liked how you added the little extra things like Sasuke talking politely to the snake and Tsunaded not liking him at all.

Sakura and Naruto's conversation about Itachi and Sasuke was very insightful and very true. Glad that you added something like this. More soon please!
martinique chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
I was starting to worry that the story was losing its tempo, but the last two chapters have destroyed that fear. I'm enjoying the story, and looking forward to the next chapter.
unsigned chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
This was absolutely beautiful. I've never read a fanfiction before where everyone was so in character and everything was so believable. Brillaint job.
GemGemJoo chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Wow.

I'm very surprised this hasn't gotten more feedback. It's very well written and thought out and I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
xiniqx chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
ooh, Asuka was right when she recced this one. *_* Your characterization is amazing! And the plot is fantastic too - leaves the reader panting. _ Rock on, this is good (and addictive) stuff!
searching-for-her-nuts chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
so i've been reading this since it was first posted and haven't reviewed once... *cough*

askerian's lj post 'bout your fic reminded me that mebbe i should review after all.

so voila. : )