Reviews for Ripple Effect
MoJoJessJo chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
This is perhaps one of the best "Sasuke returns" fics that is out there.

The characterization is wonderful, your grasp on everyone is magnificent.

The pacing on this story is very well done and the little touches that you add just make it that much better. I cannot wait for me.
NaturalCyber chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
I've been reading this since the first chapter and I could've sworn I'd reviewed it before. . .

. . .

I guess not.

Anyway it's quite a good read. I like the plot, the characterization, the fact that Sakura is with Lee. . . and the fact that Naruto was sharpening his claws on the couch! That was a most amusing detail. . .

But I shall go now, ja ne!
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Oh... nifty. I likes it, I likes it lots! This is an absotivly posolutely wonderful fic, and I reallyreallyreally want to read more. So please keep up the good work and write your best. Love the story and the characters and the emotions and the plot, just loves it all I do, I do. Well, ta. - mew!
Sailor Comet chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
"He had his sword unsheathed, but it was tokenly hidden behind him."

::snicker, snicker::

o, right, this was the chapter of Shirtless!Sakura. _

(you see, it's nice that you include these amusing bits to counteract the things like the fact that Naruto lost so much of himself he can't even remember. Because that alone would just make me utterly sad, you know.)

~Sam
Lidabet chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
This is brilliant! It's all plotty and grammatical and I like it very much. Plus things are bad but then there's the funny moments and I just cannot express my love.
Shanghai Cobra chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Cool. It really is interesting, and the characters are all believable and balanced.

The only con-crit I can think of is the action scenes...having them all done in hindsight is interesting, but the way they're set up they come across as a little vague. I guess that could be chalked up to shock on Naruto's part, or just the characters being ninjas and jaded to fighting, but the "action" still seems to be eclipsed by everything else. That's not exactly a problem except that, in this chapter, the fighting had a huge impact and yet it almost seemed to be glossed over.

Eh, but whatever. The little details (Naruto remembering how long Sakura and Lee have been together, as well as their anniversary; Kakashi's kitchen being a hell-hole; and of course just the little things between the Fox and Naruto) are awesome. I'm going to feel bad for Sasuke when he wakes up, aren't I?
asn water chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
wow i cant believe he tried to kill himself. i wonder if naruto killed orochimaru yet? i hope he did.
Asuka Kureru chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
O_O I really don't know how it is that this fic doesn't have more reviews. It's just so - so - omgGOOD. It's got great action scenes and angst and demon-foxy naruto, and believable, canon-sounding reactions and politics, and the characterizations are so freakin great. And sakura! Oh god, i'm so happy with the way you're treating Sakura. Her and lee are so cute. And the ninja stuff, and Sasuke's snake pal, and the fact that Sasuke didn't come back all at once, and and and i love you. *.*

I really don't get it, you should be hitting the 70 reviews limit at least by now. I shall pimp. XD
Tsugath chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
GAH! I hate cliff hangers. So is Sasuke changed because Snake-baka managed to take him over? And are they really going to kill Naruto? Have to say, that would be a sucky ending.
black chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
I have yet to seen a reason to why this is placed under the R-rated section. I've seen worse under PG. Hmm.. It's hard trying to figure out Naruto's and Sasuke's stregth. They were having trouble with those guards who were weaker than the last batch of Orochi-chan's personal nins, and yet Sasuke is still confident that he could take Orochi-chan himself? Eh?
Chevira Lowe chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Hm.

Typo in chapter two (er, I think). During one of Sasuke and Naruto's arguements, there was a 'to' instead of a 'too'.

Strange, how our fandoms tend to catch up with us.

Very well written, not that I expected anything less from you. The characterizations were solid, and whoever said that it didn't sound as if they'd changed should be smacked, I thought the transition was very notable and no less enjoyable for all that. You kept them as themselves, didn't warp them wildly out of character and still allowed for the compensation of the passage of time.

If I may be so bold, I think your style's changed. Not quite sure how, it's small and subtle, enjoyable nontheless. I particularly liked your Jiraiya (and your Naruto, ahem) seeing as how so few people do Jiraiya justice. Naruto was a delight and he deserves hugs.

I don't suppose poking you and telling you to finish it will actually make it happen, but I'll try anyways. *poke* Finish.

Yeah, that's it.
matchynishi chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
Very cool! Especially how you began the chapter, lol. Update soon, hmm? XD
Sailor Comet chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
'gallant Jiraiya-sense'? Is the 'gallant' a new addition from when I last read this? _~

Still loving the fic here. But, man, I look at how many chapters this is, and then think about what you haven't posted here yet, and wow-this is a long fic, ennit? XP

~Sam
asn water chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
oh wow i wonder if they can kill orochimaru. cant wait for the next chapter!
esther chapter 7 . 2/20/2005
wow, so good. excellent fight scene. gory...erk! glad i didn't eat before i read it! :P

really well written. i love the relationship betweend tsunade, jiraiya and naruto. really sweet.

and wow sakura seems to have matured a lot. you know blackbodian's criticisms about naruto and sasuke and their level of maturity compared to sakura's?

well, i think that's a perfect illustration of the difference between a child/teenager who has had a normal FAMILY life and friends as opposed to orphans who were virtually brought up by themselves. i mean, i know about iruka, but he wasn't there all the time was he? and sasuke had no one.

so i think it makes perfect sense that sasuke and naruto are emotionally stunted, to an extent. keep up with your characterizations, i think they're great!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »