Reviews for Ripple Effect
asn water chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
aww the three of them together again! its like old times! except sakura doesnt have a crush on sasuke and naruto isnt in love with sakura. too bad.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
I have no idea where you're going with this story, but the trip is sure interesting. _ It's a neat way to explore character dynamics, I'll give you that. I look forward to each chapter because I'm curious to see where the circle will spread to next.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
I'm a little bored with this. No offense, but, the interaction between ex-team seven is dry. Naruto, still behaves and talks like an eleven year old...Sasuke is same old Sasuke, the only person who seems to have matured is Sakura. But, from those two still acting the same way, her acting the way she does is just a bit annoying. *throws up hands in defeat* I dont really get what I'm not liking about this chapter.. BLeh. Till you update..
matchynishi chapter 7 . 2/18/2005
Very cool chapter - I loved the fighting... very long too, just the way I like it! XD

I really like the way you write Naruto and Sakura's interaction... especially right at the end there. More soon, please!
matchynishi chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
A very nice (and long XD) chapter. I liked the sparring sessions - pretty great.
Mel chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Wow, just wow. An absolutely spectacular job at story telling.
esther chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
wow, so good.

excellent fight scene and convo. you write kakashi so well it's scary.

and yes, work in some more of that sasunaru friendship goodness! it's so angsty, yet comforting.

i'm glad lee and sakura are happy. they're really cute together.

update soon, for the sake of my health and happines _
Sailor Comet chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I was gonna make some snarky comment about the HOPELESSNESS of it all, but you've heard enough of that out of me. .

Ah, Obito! ::wibbles::

. . . Ah-HEM. claws are SO much better. ]

~Sam
SeikoTuNeR chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I'm enjoying the tempo and mood you've set so far. I enjoyed every character's interactions with everyone so far. Keep writing. Late.
Sailor Comet chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
i liked this part a lot. i could say it was just becuase foxy gets mentioned, but i think it's more than that. in any case, stoned-naruto makes for fun visualizations. _

~Sam
esther chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
far out, every chapter i read, i feel like i have to read the story all over again...i just can't make the connections...i think my brain is going mushy.

another interesting reaction. sakura seems to have really grown up, hasn't she?

nice work. looking forward to the next chapter
asn water chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
so nothing's really changed with sakura?
martinique chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
The stance is amazing. Keep up the fabulous work, I have no criticisms.
asn water chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
wow sasuke's back! i wonder what tsunade is going to do.
esther chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
hm, nice one. very good. probably one of the most low key versions of sasuke's return that i've read. i like it. it makes more sense to me that sasuke would want to come back at night.

can't wait to read the other four endings!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »