Reviews for Ripple Effect
matchynishi chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
A very nice (and long XD) chapter. I liked the sparring sessions - pretty great.
Mel chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
Wow, just wow. An absolutely spectacular job at story telling.
esther chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
wow, so good.

excellent fight scene and convo. you write kakashi so well it's scary.

and yes, work in some more of that sasunaru friendship goodness! it's so angsty, yet comforting.

i'm glad lee and sakura are happy. they're really cute together.

update soon, for the sake of my health and happines _
Sailor Comet chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I was gonna make some snarky comment about the HOPELESSNESS of it all, but you've heard enough of that out of me. .

Ah, Obito! ::wibbles::

. . . Ah-HEM. claws are SO much better. ]

SeikoTuNeR chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
I'm enjoying the tempo and mood you've set so far. I enjoyed every character's interactions with everyone so far. Keep writing. Late.
Sailor Comet chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
i liked this part a lot. i could say it was just becuase foxy gets mentioned, but i think it's more than that. in any case, stoned-naruto makes for fun visualizations. _

esther chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
far out, every chapter i read, i feel like i have to read the story all over again...i just can't make the connections...i think my brain is going mushy.

another interesting reaction. sakura seems to have really grown up, hasn't she?

nice work. looking forward to the next chapter
asn water chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
so nothing's really changed with sakura?
martinique chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
The stance is amazing. Keep up the fabulous work, I have no criticisms.
asn water chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
wow sasuke's back! i wonder what tsunade is going to do.
esther chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
hm, nice one. very good. probably one of the most low key versions of sasuke's return that i've read. i like it. it makes more sense to me that sasuke would want to come back at night.

can't wait to read the other four endings!
Sailor Comet chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Yeah, and each ending just kept losing MORE and MORE hope. This one was actually optimistic! XP

Despite my whining I still love it madly. But I come from a long line of whiney women. ]

matchynishi chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Nicely written. A bad luck charm, lol. *shakes head in amusement* Only Naruto. Update soon! :-)
matchynishi chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Ohh, nice fic! Sasuke seems to be under a lot of stress... I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Write more soon!
asn water chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
haha sasuke got tricked by naruto! sucker...
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »