Reviews for Ripple Effect
DaisyTango28 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
In a way, I kind of regret reading this fanfiction, because it has literally become my standard for all Naruto fanfiction in general; and unfortunately, nothing measures up to this. Your ability to describe the world around the characters, their body language and dialogue is almost unrivaled. Even more so than that is the way you stay SO beautifully keep them in-character. Personally, I value "in-character" fanfictions far more than anything else, and you have written the most true-to-character, believable Team Seven personalities that I have ever read. You're portrayal of Sasuke is absolutely astounding, and I speak from personal experience due to the fact that Sasuke is extremely difficult to accurately portray. This story was emotionally exhausting and way too good to be in the same realm as fanfiction. I understand that you wrote this story several years ago, but nothing would make me happier if you wrote a sequel to this. If you never do, I will be fine, but I do just want to take this opportunity to let you know that "Ripple Effect" has been my fanfiction standard for the past two years, and unfortunately, nothing else I've read has been as good.
librarycat9 chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
...wow... I almost never read tragedy fics... but this was amazing. I feel that you could keep going... but I don't mind the way it ended. I am sorry that I did not review every chapter but the story was too intense for short blasé comments. Well Done :D
lirpa-chan chapter 22 . 11/10/2010
No matter how many times I read this story, I'm always impressed. It's like one of those rare books that you have to finish, but then need to take awhile to reflect upon. I love your writing. It's truly just wonderful and I find it inspiring. Words really can't describe how much I love this story. Its definitely one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
love the story. would read more if you wanted to write it.
xantissawp.pl chapter 22 . 5/12/2010
this story is absolutely stunning, bittersweet and awesome, painfuly real. I just lack words to describe it, really. Even though I am a die hard Naruto/Sasuke fan this was everything and more that I would ever want. thank you for writting and posting something this fantastic
maconi chapter 22 . 4/10/2010
well i just read this entire story and i felt it wouldnt be fair if i didnt at least review once...but im pretty much going to make it short...GOOD WORK very well written hardly any noticeable grammar mistakes you did really good on this
Jellybean06 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
I came across this story again after having read it years ago, so I'll leave a review this time...

Reading this story has emotionally exhausted me. All the heartbreak and sheer unfairness of it all came out so well and really touched me.

I can't really think of anything else to say, other than your writing is amazing and your characterization is splendid.

Thank you for sharing this masterpiece.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 22 . 1/11/2010
This was beautiful, captivating, unbelievably depressing yet fascinating, I think you did a wonderful job. It was a very original plot line, gaah...its too good for a silly little review like this...

Anyhow, once again, you did an excellent job, and I'm really surprised that there isn't more reviews - it should be illegal to have this amount of reviews for a fic like this!

Thank-you so much for sharing, I couldn't stop reading until the end, and I really wish it didn't end and just kept on going.

Utterly amazing writing, well done!

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
Danielle chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
This is truly the best Naruto fanfic I've ever read. It is my favorite portrayal of the Team 7 bond; it's not romance, but not pure friendship. It goes deeper than that. If only you wrote the manga instead of Kishimoto! Bravo, really. :D. Thank you for sharing this great story with us. It's criminal that this doesn't have more reviews.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 22 . 10/5/2009
I'm going to assume Sakura's child is one of the lucky premature children who survive being born and has a good life. And that the whole Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke thing will work out happy for everyone, whatever the problem is. I like to be optimistic, sometimes.

Thank you for writing such a story! It's depressing, but still uplifting.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I hope this change isn't too terrible.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I wonder if they really managed to kill that snake bastard.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Great chappie.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
It sucks for everyone around. I wonder how things will turn out.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Aw. Poor Naruto yet again. He can never catch a break.
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »