Reviews for Ripple Effect
Jellybean06 chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
I came across this story again after having read it years ago, so I'll leave a review this time...

Reading this story has emotionally exhausted me. All the heartbreak and sheer unfairness of it all came out so well and really touched me.

I can't really think of anything else to say, other than your writing is amazing and your characterization is splendid.

Thank you for sharing this masterpiece.
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 22 . 1/11/2010
This was beautiful, captivating, unbelievably depressing yet fascinating, I think you did a wonderful job. It was a very original plot line, gaah...its too good for a silly little review like this...

Anyhow, once again, you did an excellent job, and I'm really surprised that there isn't more reviews - it should be illegal to have this amount of reviews for a fic like this!

Thank-you so much for sharing, I couldn't stop reading until the end, and I really wish it didn't end and just kept on going.

Utterly amazing writing, well done!

- Bitter-Sweet Teardrops
Danielle chapter 22 . 10/10/2009
This is truly the best Naruto fanfic I've ever read. It is my favorite portrayal of the Team 7 bond; it's not romance, but not pure friendship. It goes deeper than that. If only you wrote the manga instead of Kishimoto! Bravo, really. :D. Thank you for sharing this great story with us. It's criminal that this doesn't have more reviews.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 22 . 10/5/2009
I'm going to assume Sakura's child is one of the lucky premature children who survive being born and has a good life. And that the whole Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke thing will work out happy for everyone, whatever the problem is. I like to be optimistic, sometimes.

Thank you for writing such a story! It's depressing, but still uplifting.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I hope this change isn't too terrible.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I wonder if they really managed to kill that snake bastard.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Great chappie.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
It sucks for everyone around. I wonder how things will turn out.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Aw. Poor Naruto yet again. He can never catch a break.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
At least Sakura has grown up a bit. That's good.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Hm. Wonder if he will get punished?
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
That's our Naruto! Never one to give up so easily!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow poor Naruto. The village never treated him right. This sucks for him.
ben chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
this is about the 3rd time iv read this

i absolutely love it

narutos 'death' scene is so moving

fantastic

n_n
Amrun chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
This story is quite different from any other I've read, which is refreshing. Grammatically speaking, you abuse elipses and misspell "shuriken" as "shurikan" until the very end, but those are minor things.

I can't really say that your characterisation was spot-on, but it was interesting to read. It was nice to see an interpretation of Sasuke that was a compromise, for one. Tsunade and Jiraiya are the most off, I think, because I don't feel that they would have ordered his death in those circumstances. They'd keep performing the surgery over and over again.

I'm a little confused about the Sasuke/Hinata/Naruto thing in the epilogue, though. Is Naruto just shit-out-of-luck and alone forever?

In any case, thanks for sharing. Your viewpoint is something new in the Naruto fandom, which is rare in itself.
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »