Reviews for Ripple Effect
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I hope this change isn't too terrible.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I wonder if they really managed to kill that snake bastard.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Great chappie.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
It sucks for everyone around. I wonder how things will turn out.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Aw. Poor Naruto yet again. He can never catch a break.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
At least Sakura has grown up a bit. That's good.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Hm. Wonder if he will get punished?
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
That's our Naruto! Never one to give up so easily!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow poor Naruto. The village never treated him right. This sucks for him.
ben chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
this is about the 3rd time iv read this

i absolutely love it

narutos 'death' scene is so moving

fantastic

n_n
Amrun chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
This story is quite different from any other I've read, which is refreshing. Grammatically speaking, you abuse elipses and misspell "shuriken" as "shurikan" until the very end, but those are minor things.

I can't really say that your characterisation was spot-on, but it was interesting to read. It was nice to see an interpretation of Sasuke that was a compromise, for one. Tsunade and Jiraiya are the most off, I think, because I don't feel that they would have ordered his death in those circumstances. They'd keep performing the surgery over and over again.

I'm a little confused about the Sasuke/Hinata/Naruto thing in the epilogue, though. Is Naruto just shit-out-of-luck and alone forever?

In any case, thanks for sharing. Your viewpoint is something new in the Naruto fandom, which is rare in itself.
just another fma fan chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
I've reviewed before. I must have. I just read this whole story through for the second time. I have to restate how impressed I am with this fic! It's the only, repeat ONLY, multi-chapter Naruto fic I've ever read that manages to focus on Team 7. All the rest seem to break off into pairings or some suck. It will end up a SasuSaku fic and Naruto will barely show up at all, or a SasuNaru fic with only vague glimpses of Sakura. But this really managed to pull them all together. There was LeeSaku in the background, but it allowed them to focus on rebuilding their Team. You did a great job of showing how they needed all three to be a team, but that Naruto was still their center and without him they had no purpose, especially Sasuke. I loved his lines about 'Konoha' not being 'Naruto and Sakura'. And you kept Sakura in the loop when the boys were yelling at each other, and they all mostly made it work. Just... they way you portrayed their complicated, too-close-but-not-close-enough friendship rang so true to me that it hurt. (God this sounds emotional...)

Also, I've read this before and the last two chapters still almost made me cry. I was sitting here, grinning because I knew it would all work out and trying to hold back tears because it was just so... Desperate.

One of the reasons I really love this fic is well, first of all, it was complete when I found it; waiting for updates is a pain. But beyond that, every chapter until the last couple had something that made me chuckle. For the longest time, whenever I remembered this fic, all I could recall was that line from chapter 6 with Naruto yelling, "Well, claws are better than wings!" That whole scene had me wanting to laugh and cry at the same time. Oh, and Anko played a big part here. I love Anko's character and I loved seeing her interact with Sasuke like that. She an underappreciated character, I'm glad you gave her a place in this masterpiece. And my poor Hinata-chan too. She deserves so much better than this, but it's so believable it just fits.

I went back and reread Sasuke's coded conversations with Hinata and his foster parents twice. It made me smile that they could say so much while talking about tables and peach trees.

This story is a work of art. It takes a lot to make me teary, and you pulled it off with the same story twice. I bow before your greatness. *bows* Please don't ever stop writing, and if you post some more Naruto fics, I'll be back to read them. Thank you for this wonderful rollercoaster of a story.

- wyvern
creativesm75 chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
interesting.
tcl7189 chapter 22 . 6/22/2009
Wow...what a ride...really enjoyed the whole story and all the character development and growth!
Natalie chapter 22 . 5/13/2009
I don't know what number review this is, or how many times I've re-read this story, but I thought I'd tell you once again how absolutely amazing it is. Even knowing what really happens in the canon so far (which is an extraordinary twist all its own), your story is, for me, the ultimate AU-the only one that lives up to the canon both in believability and in the amazingness of what happens. Your characterizations and writing style, however many years after I originally stumbled across this fic, amaze me to this day. Thank you again for such a great, re-readable story. If I had to pick a story out of all the *good* Naruto fanfiction I've read to recommend, *this* would be it, regardless of the person I'd be recommending it to. So truly, truly thanks. Good luck with your future writing endeavors, and keep writing!

P.S. Excuse the repetition of the word "amazing" (and my lack of linguistic variability), its 5am after unintentionally re-reading almost the entire fic, so I'm not exactly that coherent.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »