Reviews for Ripple Effect
Wassermagierin chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
'Sasuke sat back and folded his legs. "I told them I was Orochimaru."

Dead silence.

". . . Shit, Sasuke." Naruto sat down on the floor.'

This one was great. It reminds of when you wrote that Sasuke learnt how to speak like Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru could never master your kind of assholeness."

This reminds me so much of Naruto...

Finding out that Hinata received the curse seal was a big shock, but I liked these lines best:

"This is a good table you have," she told him. "It doesn't scar easily."

Hinata means that Sasuke scar easily.

Sasuke stared at her for a moment before taking the kit. "I've heard the Hyuuga clan has excellent tables as well."

Sasuke says that Hinata (and other members of the Hyuuga clan) don't either.

"I suppose so," Hinata replied. "They all come from the same wood."

Uchiha and Hyuuga are related, so they come 'from the same wood'

"That's what makes the quality of the varnish important."

"Maybe. . . . But it's not the varnish that resists scarring."

"True," Sasuke acknowledged after a long pause.

It's the people themselves that 'resist the scarring'.

I loved it!
moopad chapter 22 . 4/15/2009
i finally finished reading this and absolutely love it

it's beautifully done and dramatic (TT)

thanx for sharing
tomoyohime8 chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
i can't help but keep rereading it - the last two chapters especially. i find that my breath starts to hitch and my eyes start to water.

i liked especially, the subtle naruto/hinata/sasuke hint you put in. well, if that wasn't really the case, then it just seemed that way to me.

it's one of my favorites, definitely. not that many stories can make me react this way.
Matthew Avant chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
... The Earth Country is central Texas?
In Like Vin chapter 22 . 12/15/2008
What an incredibly beautiful story. Thanks, and well done.
Animeaddict666 chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
This was one of the best multi-chapter fics I've ever read. It was so unexpected and well-written. The plot was intricate and enjoyable and even irritating at times when it kept surprising me or making things more tragic. Brilliant job. I wish I would have reviewed each chapter to tell you all the little details i loved, but I swear I felt possessed, like reading a good novel, the pages I couldn't stop turning. Oh, and the characterizations were wonderful as well. I'd certainly love to see a sequel some day. I'll have to keep an eye out. Captivating, amazing work. Thank you so much for writing this. It's been a real pleasure to read it.

~aa6
moonsiren06 chapter 22 . 11/19/2008
wow thats all i have to say this story was great very believable and even though it was very sad and angsty it was exactly the way he ending of naruto should be if everything went wrong in the anime and that is what i think should happen. great story hope you continue to write anime for naruto u have a nack for it.
Yami Vizzini chapter 22 . 11/14/2008
Wow. I've finally finished (after having to partition the last few chapters through my schedule), and I don't have much to say that you haven't already heard, but still, heavy stuff, and both stark and beautiful. A lot that you left directly unsaid somewhat bugs me, since I'm not that great at subtext, but somehow I think that that's actually a sign of a great work- one can go back later and find more hidden between the lines, and it's actually better than having every thought spelled out. Perhaps true art really is incomprehensible? I don't know much about art, but this certainly is art. Not incomprehensible, though, just masterful.
Jamila chapter 22 . 10/27/2008
First of all, thank you. Thank you so much, i really needed this.

The writing was astounding, not boring or predictable.

All the pairings were amazing, and character personalities did not meld together during the story. Perfect 10/10. Thanks!
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
i love this
Wassermagierin chapter 22 . 10/1/2008
I really had to stop myself from crying during the last two chapters. This was one of the most beautiful stories I ever read. The writing style was wonderful and the emotions expressed by it were very strong.

I enjoyed the Sasuke/Hinata pairing in the epilogue: Even though I know it's pretty unlikely, it is my favourite pairing. The Team 7 bonding was really great.

You chose an excellent mix of genres. While the main focus was (I think) friendship, it was intertwined with angst, tragedy and drama. Of course, other genres also were added.

I've noticed that sometimes, stories and books that I read slightly change my perception of certain things and topics (I won't say 'my perception of the world' because that sounds even more sentimental than I am right now), and this happened with this story as well. I think that captivating their readers and teaching them something is one of the reasons why authors write stories, and I hope you're glad to hear that you managed that completely.

I loved it, and I'll have to take a look at your other stories immediately.
ArgyBargy chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
This was absolute brilliance. Kishimoto needs to scrap his plot and steal yours, without a doubt.

Also, do I smell NaruSasuHina? Or is that just my odd little mind?
theGreyPebble chapter 22 . 8/15/2008
...

best action well.. .tragedy fic i've read. ever.

i love you.
Lifestyle chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
So here's one thing I don't get. Why did Tsunade feel like she had to kill Naruto? When he woke up one could tell that Naruto hadn't been completely overtaken by Kyubi. Why was she so convinced that Naruto had to die? It seems like to me that she would have to be 100% positive that Naruto was a killer beast in order for her to kill him, since she loves him so much. And why did the Kyubi start taking Naruto over in the first place? I probably missed this somewhere in the story... but... ?
Lifestyle chapter 20 . 8/14/2008
I swear that's the saddest freaking thing I've ever read... seeing Naruto's name written in orange on that wall.

Like that's all that's left of him.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »