Reviews for Ripple Effect
kpopluvr chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
Wait...so the kid Sakura had while shopping was Hinatas and Sasukes? I'm so confused...
D chapter 22 . 7/22/2008
That was an awesome story!
CAD386 chapter 22 . 6/2/2008
I've read this story three times already and felt quite terrible about not reviewing. But I cannot think of anything to say - it was just that brilliant.

I absolutely love the fact that they didn't get a happy 'finished' sort of ending. I adore the NaruHinaSasu hintings. I adore that snake, Kyomamushi, more than anything else... no, wait, I love the AnkoSasu the most. My gods, I love that pairing.

I just... this entire fic was... I loved it.
Paosheep chapter 22 . 5/22/2008
This was exceptional.
firedraygon chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
Fantastic work with this. I love the camaraderie between Team 7, and how details pop up again from past chapters, like Sasuke with his glasses. XD

~fd97
timme chapter 21 . 4/26/2008
oh, i wished you put a warning that this was narutoxsakura.
Roses All Over chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
What a beautiful heart wrenching fanfic, this is truly a masterpiece, job well done!

Ever-Rin
Natalie a.k.a. midnightdream5 chapter 22 . 4/6/2008
After a couple of years of discovering this story, and even after having found out what *really* happens in the manga, I still love this fic. I believe my last review said that I couldn't see how your storyline would not be canon, and though it is not, it still remains the best Naruto story I've read and the best alternate plot for the actual story. I could repeat my earlier comments on your writing style, the plot, the characterizations and character development, but that would be redundant. I just wanted to let you know how much of a lasting impact your story has had.

I hope you have continued writing, and hopefully will pursue it outside fanfiction as well (like myself).
IceK7-1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really enjoyed this story (I took your advice, and skipped the last chapter.)It was good to see someone tackle the issues Sasuke will have, if he returns to the leaf village.

One critique is the level of angst. This story is listed as tragedy, so I expected it to be a little more intense in that department; maybe having Naruto actually get put down, having Sasuke actually deal with being molested, things like that. But, that's just me, I like extremes. _'

Anyway, I will be taking a look at the rest of your work.
clockwork starlight chapter 22 . 3/4/2008
Well I'm almost beyond words. You would probably rather have me speechless in rapture than go through what I'm about to say. You've an amazing grasp of language, and how to use to say things in words and in silence and in motion and in stillness, and it's absolutely beautiful. I think you've truly captured what it is to be a ninja, to be /these/ ninja; from noting the little things, small details that reveal a wealth of information and a fortune in unanswered questions, to the ninja techniques that can so often be overdone to the point of comedy. I love the voice you used, it was cool and perfunctory and emotionless, and still conveyed a sense of humanity, to spite the 'shinobi are just tools' theme with 'shinobi are people, and their stories are intertwined'.

The portrayal of Team 7 was, I thought, flawless, and if it was in anyway untrue to Kishimoto's work, that didn't matter because as a writer you made me believe it, and it made sense and was almost painfully moving. Either you put a great deal of thought into this world unshown to us by canon, or you're just really, really talented, and I'd have to go with both.

I am so completely floored by the brilliance of this story, in all aspects of writing and story-telling. You've created something amazing, and I can't wait to fangirl over it and make more people read it.
MercyEct chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
"You! You ran off in the middle of a war, for the other side, to learn stuff you could've gotten here or elsewhere and to—" he noticed Sakura's look "to—get molested by snakes! You should go on trial for stupidity, moron!"

The look on Sasuke's face was entertaining. "Mol—what? What the hell, Naruto!"

"That snake of yours was damn near attached to your leg," Naruto replied, with a grimace. "Nothing normal acts like that!"

"It was pretty creepy," Sakura said, backing up Naruto's change of subject while doing her best not to laugh.

"They're all like that," Sasuke said in annoyance, before realizing how it sounded. Sakura bit her lip with a snicker.

Naruto just nodded. "Bet that's what happens when you run off to learn from some freaky-tongued pervert."

"You don't have room to talk! Whose teacher writes Icha Icha Paradise?" Sasuke threw the branch back at Naruto.

He caught it and tossed it to the side. "At least the toads don't grope me!"

"Of course not. I'm sure even frogs have some taste."

LOLZ! Best quote ever!

Anyway, fantastic story! You have an innate way of intermixing humor and angst in a believable and intelligent way. You've kept the characters well to themselves and everything progresses in a reasonable manner. Thank you for publishing a fic that isn't filled with sissy ukes or illogical angst.

Great work!
sophia666 chapter 22 . 2/17/2008
Great story. I loved it, the characters, the plot, though I didn't really like Tsunade in this fic, the ending. Great writing. You should do a sequel with Kaimi. It'd be great.
we are Romantic chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read here on It truly is. A wonderful, well thought out plot and a really great portrayal of the characters. I just wanted to say that this was a great story and you are phenomenal writer. :D Great job.
Herooftimes chapter 22 . 1/3/2008
a good epilouge. aww, naruto dosent have anybody. sakras with lee, hinatas with sasuke... all of this from sasuke travelling too close to konoha. finish what it started...scary. i really liked ths story
Herooftimes chapter 21 . 1/3/2008
woah. awesome chapter. very long. tsunade seemd to think of everything, with the black mark made by the needle. so the kyuubi's chakra can't filter poison out of his system? ( poison would attack his organs, organs intertwined with chakra coils, ok you already knew all that...) will we ever find out what the amaeratsu can do? i liked that sasuke visted his parents graves. i didnt really undestand sasuke and sakura's conversation after sakura was talkign about how the snakes were longer than a meter. the snakes are still going to find sasuke in that village, arent they? i liked tht they picked to travel to wave. why could hinata' eye have been saved? im not sure what happened with gaara, was he possesed? what did he do?
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »