Reviews for Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around
WaveHex21646 chapter 45 . 7/20
Genius. G-E-N-I-U-S.
Calenataure chapter 39 . 7/9
This is beautiful and so hilarious 3
So true to their characters with their reactions with an original spin on it. Keep writing! :) 3
lady e. marionette chapter 45 . 7/1
You made these ordinary fanfictions about Mary Sue and Legolas into laughing stock. Well, you got the points in many ways. *thumbs up*
I love how you potrayed the Mary Sue-ness, simple but nailed it.
Thanks for your hard work.
Oh my God, I have tears of laughter and anguish in my eyes. Poor Legolas!
omg i can't read anymore that is worse then my immortal. if you have not heard of it, that is the worst harry potter fic ever
Jibanyan with Komasan chapter 45 . 5/16
This story is hilarious no wonder this was the inspiration for that Harry Potter version!
Now I can imagine Lee pace's Thranduil showing up and trolling them
TheAsylumEscapee chapter 45 . 3/12
I'm still at loss; how could they not have ALREADY worked out Prettyprettyprincesssweet16 was evil, just from the NAME?!
Great story. I think I scared my cat out of the country laughing maniacally.
Aaaaaand Merry Brandybuck suddenly becomes Belkar Bitterleaf! No I'm giving Merry too little credit. Belkar would have made mr. scruffy untie him and kill her himself!
Iolanthe Alondra chapter 45 . 2/12
I FINISHED READING THIS STORY IN 1 DAY!

Super cool n really funny. Hate starr and celeste but poor leggie. Lolololol. Couldn't stop laughing.
Iolanthe Alondra chapter 1 . 2/12
Lololololololololololololololololol.
Hilarious. *fall off my chair* it' s soooooo funny.
CrazyFaerieSoul chapter 17 . 1/17
This is truly killing. I hate Starr with the white hot heat of a thousand suns. I hate Celeste even more. Wow so much hate. Lol you ARE amazing!
Oh my chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my Glow Cloud! I can see why this book was allowed by the City Council. It is very good and I hope to enjoy it.
WellFyckMeWithA chapter 45 . 11/24/2015
These guys just went from dignified people of Middle-Earth to angry, cursing, spiteful, evil hipster-wierdos as the chapters increased. xD
See? Sues are THAT deadly. Next thing we know, Minas Tirith is gonna burn into the ground because the readers finally snapped.
Allos Pewdie chapter 45 . 11/24/2015
Jesus Christ, I can not TELL you enough how much I've laughed myself sick and got brain damages because of you. That is an achievement in itself, mellon nin! Thank you! At the same time, Fuck You! :D
(I wish to become a writer of your caliber someday. Reading your fic has helped me in that aspect and for that, I thank you. Too formal? Well, who's to blame for that hmm?)
2,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »