Reviews for Never Leave Fanfiction Lying Around
OnePieceDoesExist chapter 38 . 9/15
Im dying over the pitcher scene XD XD XD
Zoha Ven chapter 19 . 4/24
DEATH! DEATH UPON YOU STARR AND CELESTE! YOU DESERVE TO DIE - 'STUPID BOOK'?! HOW DARE YOU!
Sorry. Excellent story so far, by the way. Laughed my head off at their misfortune . . .
REMdream chapter 18 . 3/19
*gasp* laughing to hard! Stomach... hurts... so bad! But... must keep reading!
REMdream chapter 1 . 3/19
Laughing... so... hard! I love this and I hate it at the same time!
jissymilissy chapter 3 . 2/23
I can't stop grinning! My classmates thought I'm crazy
Leafdragon117 chapter 45 . 1/28
That was awesome! Not the pink book. I lived the ending.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/21/2016
This was so funny.
Had a super crap week at work and this just let me laugh. Loved the ending.
JasperK
agent 007 chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
hi hello sup

I just wanted to say that it's four AM in a small town in Denmark and I'm lying in my living room on the floor in a very awkward position just to charge my phone while reading this and stifling my laughs to save my family from waking up. this is ridiculously hilarious although it probably isn't I just have a weird sense of humor. oh and I'm enjoying the Nutella thank you very much for asking. and now I will go make more coffee so I can stay up longer to waste my life on things like this fanfic.

you are a talented writer you write very well and this story has filled my night with laughs and for that i thank you. xoxo
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Over a fifth into the fic and no insanely detailed descriptions of clothing?! I'm disappointed XD
Lucy chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Weeeeeell, technically Aragorn and Arwen ARE something like first cousins about 473 times removed (daughter of Elrond, distant descendant of Elros his twin)... BUT WHATEVER
I think once one of my friends worked out exactly how Elven the Peredhil ("Halfelven") technically are; it's complicated by the fact that LĂșthien's mother was Melian the Maia. (RANDOM)
And omg great story! Really funny
Carolina who chapter 45 . 8/28/2016
This was hilarious! What I would give to see some scenes from the Valars point of view
WaveHex21646 chapter 45 . 7/20/2016
Genius. G-E-N-I-U-S.
Calenataure chapter 39 . 7/9/2016
This is beautiful and so hilarious 3
So true to their characters with their reactions with an original spin on it. Keep writing! :) 3
ruinette chapter 45 . 7/1/2016
You made these ordinary fanfictions about Mary Sue and Legolas into laughing stock. Well, you got the points in many ways. *thumbs up*
I love how you potrayed the Mary Sue-ness, simple but nailed it.
Thanks for your hard work.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Oh my God, I have tears of laughter and anguish in my eyes. Poor Legolas!
2,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »