Reviews for A Letter from the Cupboard
lunamoon531 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Beautiful
Francis Sinclair chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
"At eleven, I killed. At twelve, I met my enemy. At thirteen, I found my allies. At fourteen, I learned the price of failure. At fifteen, I tried to torture. At sixteen, I succeeded. At seventeen, my hands were so soaked in blood I was shocked I could wash them white."

And those are the things that the canon had tried its best to not let its readers realize. JKR's pretty good at the game, but under all the fancy pretenses, Harry Potter is decidedly a pretty brutal story. A story soaked very much in blood, so to say.

This is excellent, I had chills ran down my spine when I read this. I could practically hear Harry's aged, calm, tired but determined voice. Very well done, thank you.
Candygirl14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Two words: Pure AWESOMENESS!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Excellent
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I enjoyed this, it is a great perspective on Harry's character.
The line 'At eleven, I killed. At twelve, I met my enemy. At thirteen, I found my allies. At fourteen, I learned the price of failure. At fifteen, I tried to torture. At sixteen, I succeeded. At seventeen, my hands were so soaked in blood I was shocked I could wash them white.' is so true and epic. It brings home exactly what sort of person Harry is; he is not Saint Harry, he has had bad stuff happen to him, and he has evolved and adapted himself to cope with this and in times of war has had to commit similar atrocious.

Thankyou for this refreshing idea and story.
uptillthree chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Crazy, shocking, not exactly canon, but good. Very good. Thank you. Harry, despite the slight noncanon, is perfectly in-character here. Very well done.
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So sad :(
Queen Alexandera's Birdwing chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Harry is so IC, the plot is so original, and your grammar so perfect that it makes me angry that you don't have more reviews. People 100 years from the future will look back to this as the best story ever. Stay awesome, because it would be a tragedy if you don't. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU! Thank you for bringing me hope.

Love,

Jana A. "Alexandra"
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Superb!
7mig chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I like your story. The ending is perfect.
XxblondehermionexX chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Woohoo! Harry moved to Aus! Aside from that I thought that this was a good attempt at a realistic Harry who canlook back on his past with minimal bitterness. Could almost be cannnon.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
nice. who'd he marry? and at the risk of sounding like a complete moron where is Queensland?
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
HAHA! He moves to my hometown! This was so well written, and it spoke of truth, of blood, pain and darkness. Most of all, it spoke of humanity. awesome work!

And again yay brizzy!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow, that was good and powerful even though it would have liked it to be a little longer. i loved it. later dude.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow. That was touching and truly amazing.